I think i'm cursed

emstrange1
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

^Great advice! :thumbup: To raise your mood, you could: listen to music that makes you dance and sing likes no one is around; write happy notes to yourself in the bathroom mirror so next time the bathroom is cloudy, you get a reminder of your awesomeness; and/or start laughing out loud. It sounds weird, I know, but it's kinda fun when you try it. :D

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

You know, all of us has been in a really hard place in our lives one time or another... you don't have to share what the difficult time was but why not share what helped us through or get out of the difficult time? Obviously there is always going to be something negative going on at any point in life but what acted like a catalyst to push you over in the more positive side?

For me I...

* literally make a list of all the things that I am blessed with or makes me happy
* start a new project that I enjoy even if it is something small
* sit in meditation and visualize placing each item upsetting in me a box and stomping down or blowing away those negativities

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
emstrange1
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

^ Great idea.

During my darkest period, my emotions would get to the point when I would think "F it! I'm done here!". Luckily, I got into the habit of stopping and think "Shhhhh" to quite down my negative thoughts and emotion. When I felt content, or at least less emotional, I would think of something that'd make me smile, laugh, look forward to, or people who have it worse.

Now, I listen to music to perk me up, let out negative emotions, or I watch youtube videos of puppies and kittens.

wishing apon a star
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: White light Ones
If I could be anything, I would be...: Being My Divine Self
Zodiac:

Thank You Magnolia..That was a beautiful suggestion .

I always try for love to pull me through. If its the love of a favorite flower or the beach I picture it in my head blooming or me sitting, walking and basking at the ocean which I love. Its the love of the beauty thats all around that gets me through the dark days . With love , all things great and small gets me through. I can only speak for myself though its the way I feel.

Stay strong Alicia...you can do this :hug:

Not too long before I got home and logged back on a song came to me..maybe its for you?

BY: Corey Hart -1985
called: Never Surrender

I'm showing my age lol . Anyways I loved that song then and I still love it.

Warmest Wishes<3
When I count my Blessings, I Always count You Twice<3
::bop:: Creepy Hollows Cheerleader ::bop::
Healings Happen with Love<3
Creepy Hollows Rocks My Socks !
Mongrella
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vamp!
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Not for public consumption
Zodiac:

Music is always good. I have 3 I always use, depending on the mood I am in & where I need to get to:
Miriam Makeba 'Pata Pata' (the epitome of happy-woman music)
Grover Washington Jr. 'Funkfoot' ( I cannot stay down when that is on & even the dog joins in funking around the furniture!)
Xzibit 'Get Your Walk On' (when I am feeling downtrodden & need a bit of 'F*** you' attitude!)

Mongrella

'We have no reliable guarantee that the afterlife will be any less exasperating than this one, have we?' ...Noel Coward
emstrange1
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Mongrella wrote:Grover Washington Jr. 'Funkfoot' ( I cannot stay down when that is on & even the dog joins in funking around the furniture!)
:lol:

ladyevelyn77
venerated member
venerated member

Only you can decide and make a difference in your relationship with your husband (or boyfriend). What do you want to happen? Do you want to leave him? Make it work? Kick his butt? Make a choice and do it. Don't think about it later; don't second guess yourself. My husband came from an abusive family, and if I hadn't have come from a family where the woman is dominant, then he would have become abusive himself. When he gets mad, I get mad back. I'm not afraid of yelling, throwing things, or hitting back when he gets too rough playing. I told him once that if he hits me once in anger, he will never see his kids again, nor will he ever have any money, because I will take it all.

You've got to put your foot down and not let fear clog you up. Same goes for those racists. Get a camera and record their actions, then report it to the police. This violence is called hate crime. You have rights to protect yourself, your family, and your property. Get enough people to support and testify with you, then these people will be forced to leave. If the law doesn't help you, take matters in your own hands. Post videos and pics on facebook or myspace or youtube. A place where millions can see it. Remember that girl who killed herself after her former friends mother played that nasty prank on her? Well, the entire neighborhood AND many on the internet harassed her until they were forced to move. If the law can't protect us, then we need to protect ourselves and each other. I'm not saying to do violence against them, but make them miserable so that the only course of action is to leave. AND DOCUMENT EVERYTHING!! (for possible future legal proceedings)

I know a little about racism. My dad is Chicano, and my mom is white. I have white skin, but my eyes, hair, and hips are all Hispanic. I have never been treated badly because no one ever suspected I wasn't white. My hubby is MexicanAmerican. My older son and older daughter look Hispanic. My younger son and daughter look white. I have seen my husband being treated horribly, but the thing is it was mostly by people of the same race. Cops would pull him over and ask for his driver's license, then take one look at me and say, "Oh, I didn't realize. Have a good day, sir." UNBELIEVABLE!! Yeah, racism is all over the place. The thing Hispanics (and I use the term to include all) need to do is stand up for their rights. If you are legally here in the US, then you have a right to fight for equality.

Research online about what you can do legally to make your area safe. Some attorneys do free consultations, so you can ask them about what can be done, what you can do, and how to do it. You don't have to get an attorney, but just use them to see where you stand.

Good luck.

Return to “General Questions”