You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 44
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Khodam Queen
If I could be anything, I would be...: A vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Master Rorak

Now i am in no way, shape or form promoting it, sponsoring it or even saying that is a good practice and that some good will come out of it, because it rarely does for most out there.

I am a black mage that comes from the classic Satanic view (outside the church), most of my friends either follow this dogma or they work their own ideology around mines, which i am fine with that as well, in my opinion making friends is better than making half friends!.

What i am going to explain is not going to become the next "Golden Bridge" or "money ticket" that guarantees everyone will have a decent experience doing this practice, but me and my friends who actually keep Demons we haven't had much backlash compared to most people out there by following a set of guides we put together that basically keep us from becoming their next toy to chew and push around.

First thing is lay out what you want and what you are willing to do to acquire it and what you are ready to offer in exchange for something this serious being around you, understand that Demons are very proud, smart and they can do good and bad just as good or better than human beings, so they are not to be treated as pets or friends and when you command them, commands should be done in GENERAL therms and they should be praised by thanking them properly and making offerings of their liking when this entity executes your will.

Next understand the Demonic ranks, think of it as the Italian Mob Families, even if you are not in alliance to Satan or Lucifer or Lilith or any other for example, the Demon or Demoness you just bought, probably is part of one of their ranks and she has to not only report to them regularly, she uses the power funneled from the top of her family to carry out your will, whenever you ask it to do something, if any of these big guys decides you have been going out of the line or you don't thank them in any way or they don't like you anymore or they are tired of you using the power of their will that falls in line to that spirit you are keeping and using, my friend any of these excuses is enough to spew out trouble for you, your family, your pets, friends and life.This is where most of not so good and horrible stories happen, for poor understanding of the mechanics of such complex system .

The first thing you must do is find a Conjurer that you trust, that you do business with regularly and that is capable of conjuring a spirit based from your Akashic records and that can find the traits you are looking for the spirit to exhibit dominantly, LOYALTY should be top priority as well as them honoring your safety ,then consider everything else as a bonus, also you need to ask the Conjurer to Summon the Demon or Demoness from the rankings of a Demonic King or Prince you feel good Working with, every person is different and everyone has had a different experience with each of them when it comes to liking , so after you establish a good relationship with a "Big Papa" or at least you thank him and honor him, is when you should look to bond with this entity and don't add additional spirits for a period of 67 days or more in which you are to communicate and become acquainted with it daily.

By doings this we have personally seen the development of incredible relationships, from me and my friends and the Demons in question, nothing is perfect and they do give us bad attitudes here and there, but it's like having family around, nobody gets along, but somehow they are all together and work for a common good in your life i suppose.

I hope this guide does help shed some light, i hope people will add their own ideas or thoughts or experiences, please keep everything respectful, because i welcome everyone with open arms and a warmth welcome to discuss this subject.

Clockwick Jeeves
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, Dark Lords
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

You sound like you come from a Christian background... given how you think of things here.

“One sticks to an opinion because he prides himself on having come to it on his own, and another because he has taken great pains to learn it and is proud to have grasped it: and so both do so out of vanity.” - Friedrich Nietzsche
Clockwick Jeeves
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, Dark Lords

Satanicview wrote:if any of these big guys decides you have been going out of the line or you don't thank them in any way or they don't like you anymore or they are tired of you using the power of their will that falls in line to that spirit you are keeping and using, my friend any of these excuses is enough to spew out trouble for you, your family, your pets, friends and life.This is where most of not so good and horrible stories happen, for poor understanding of the mechanics of such complex system .
You sound like you are trying to instill fear in people about the dark lords... fear only creates problems, it is the precursor to rejection of things that are not understood. This is why I say you sound like you come from a Christian background.

The dark lords will NOT "smack down" on you for "stepping out of line"... if what you mean by that is, being disrespectful, then quite possibly yes they will. ANYONE would, it isn't just a demon thing. But if you remain respectful, they are NOT suddenly going to decide they don't like you, and give you an ass whipping. Come now, lets be reasonable here. They are intelligent beings, not neanderthals. And in my experience, dark lords care about animals, they will NOT harm your pets! Again, they are not neanderthals!

And why is this in the Black Arts section? The demons we keep are DA, and the dark lords are DA. You cannot keep, nor control anything BA.

“One sticks to an opinion because he prides himself on having come to it on his own, and another because he has taken great pains to learn it and is proud to have grasped it: and so both do so out of vanity.” - Friedrich Nietzsche
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Yes.. it is an important discernment, comprehending the nature of a being. Generalizations really cannot be made here.
I would honestly say without a doubt that the horror stories you hear when dealing with DA (entities or divinities of darkness/duality) are a result of either A.) Total misunderstanding, or B.) Disrespect.

It also can take a strong person to work favourably with strong forces/personalities, but there is a malleability here and it would be key to assess individual relationships. In a thriving companionship you will be encouraged to grow in any case.

Misunderstanding can come of newbies who aren't ready to dive in to a certain 'pool' shall we say, of energy, or those who may not be sensitive enough to promote clear interactions, or those at any place along their journey who just aren't capable mentally/emotionally/spiritually given clashing perception/intent.

Disrespect can fall under misunderstanding as well, at times, but many other times not. And those who deal in dishonorable behavior get what they put in basically.

If it is a being you can work with then there is no reason you should have trouble working with them, unless of course you are foolish and/or simply not inclined to that energetic alignment.

Then as Clockwick pointed out there are those you cannot work with, most of us would call this 'BA'. Well, you can but under very different circumstances that are not at all manageable, worthwhile or enriching.. more like, if you needed to get a job done and that was a component maybe you could wrangle it for a few seconds and watch sh*t blow up later.. it would be a very tight circumstance you apply this in. Very few may have the magic touch or mentality to deal at all with Black Arts let alone to a considerable capacity.
In my opinion there is absolutely no reason to 'keep' BA. There is very little argument for it. I would presume we're not discussing BA.

Satanicview
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 44
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Khodam Queen
If I could be anything, I would be...: A vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Master Rorak

Clockwick Jeeves wrote:
Satanicview wrote:if any of these big guys decides you have been going out of the line or you don't thank them in any way or they don't like you anymore or they are tired of you using the power of their will that falls in line to that spirit you are keeping and using, my friend any of these excuses is enough to spew out trouble for you, your family, your pets, friends and life.This is where most of not so good and horrible stories happen, for poor understanding of the mechanics of such complex system .
You sound like you are trying to instill fear in people about the dark lords... fear only creates problems, it is the precursor to rejection of things that are not understood. This is why I say you sound like you come from a Christian background.

The dark lords will NOT "smack down" on you for "stepping out of line"... if what you mean by that is, being disrespectful, then quite possibly yes they will. ANYONE would, it isn't just a demon thing. But if you remain respectful, they are NOT suddenly going to decide they don't like you, and give you an ass whipping. Come now, lets be reasonable here. They are intelligent beings, not neanderthals. And in my experience, dark lords care about animals, they will NOT harm your pets! Again, they are not neanderthals!

And why is this in the Black Arts section? The demons we keep are DA, and the dark lords are DA. You cannot keep, nor control anything BA.
Yes, first of all i am sorry i posted this on BA when it was intended on DA, also i am not Christian, my family is lol, what my guide was intended is not to instill fear on to the crowd here, i wanted to explain different ways to gain points and have a better relationship with a Demon or Demoness that comes from their rankings (dark lords) , it's true they love animals and Satan will never hurt any, but the problem here is the energy and vibrations that powerful beings like themselves release into an area that even after they leave is still left floating there for a while (if not banished properly) , it can cause nightmares to humans and i have seen that causes a negative effect on pets with out their intention being behind such outcome, Of course they will not out of the blue decide they hate you, but if you disrespect, them or their name it can cause problems, also i witness the fact that a non satanic mage used a satanic demon to hurt a satanic follower with out knowing the person was a follower of this entity, the word got around (in the astral) and such mage died in hes house burnt alive at 1 a.m. in the morning.

Again consequences like this are what i am looking to prevent for people that want to keep demons and want to use them freely thinking the power is theirs when is not obviously, again it's all about respect and being humble.

Bunni
venerated member
venerated member
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Phoenix
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fluffy marshmallow!

Noctifera wrote:
Misunderstanding can come of newbies who aren't ready to dive in to a certain 'pool' shall we say, of energy, or those who may not be sensitive enough to promote clear interactions, or those at any place along their journey who just aren't capable mentally/emotionally/spiritually given clashing perception/intent.

Disrespect can fall under misunderstanding as well, at times, but many other times not. And those who deal in dishonorable behavior get what they put in basically.
^^This. Misunderstanding is your biggest concern really, falling under what Noc mentioned here.

- Bun / Bunni

~Cthulhu fhtagn~

~"All Paths are Riddled Absurdities... Explore them with Great Objectivity."
~"No amount of experimentation can ever prove me right; a single experiment can prove me wrong." A. Einstein
~"The Reverse side also has a Reverse side" Japanese Proverb
DAILY MANTRA ~ "Look Both Ways Before Crossing"

Return to “Black Arts”