new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Hello all,
I had a wonderful experience with my Grigori Angel last night and I thought I should share it.
But first, here's a bit of a back story about me:

I have only been with my Grigori for a short while, but I have been communicating with him daily(mostly by pendulum) as I try to build my ability to communicate to spirits.

Anyways, I have fibromyalgia. For those who are unaware of what this is, it's a chronic neurological disorder that causes wide spread pain, numbness, fatigue, impaired memory, and a bunch of other issues. Unfortunately, my condition has been worsening and when I get a pain flare up, it can be paralyzing. This started up when I was about 24, and I am 29 now.
However, I like to believe that there is a good reason for this pain. For example, when I was little, and saw my grandma suffer from pain in the hospital(she didn't have fibro, but other issues. I'm the only one in my family with this) I would pray hard and ask for me to be able to take her pain, and be the one who suffered instead of her.. Everytime I was with her, this was one of the only things on my mind. So, now I like to think that maybe I did help her, or I'm maybe helping other people in a way.. Who knows really, but it's my way of putting a positive outlook on what I got.. But anyways, back to my story!

So, last night I was going through a very painful flare up in my hands and arms . Even trying to hold my phone was too hard. I just laid there, near to tears, as I waited until the pain would go down. I eventually called out to my Grigori and asked him to be by my side, and give me the strength to get through this. Almost immediately I felt stronger, and felt able to handle the pain. Like something clicked. And as the pain started to go down, I saw a light move above me. I feel like he it was his was of letting me know that I'd be ok, and he is keeping me protected.

It made me really happy, and thought I should share.
Xo
Naru
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Abchanchu
Zodiac:

What a beautiful and inspiring story!!! Ahh, it makes me so happy feeling to hear others' experiences with the wonders that their spirits bless them with. I'm so happy he was able to help you, and that he made you feel better about the situation. It was so lovely to hear your experience. (:

I don't know much about fibromyalgia, but I hope things get better for you. Keep hanging in there, you have a wonderful protector and friend looking out for you, clearly. (: 8)|*
NARU
~She/Her~

ZigiziX
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 8
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

great <3 much love for them
Cayden29
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of Them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Merfolk
My magical/paranormal name...: Cayden
Zodiac:

That's really great! I recently was bound to my Divine Angel and although we have only been bound for a few days now I know she's w/ me and we haven't had much interaction yet but I acknowledge her. n_n Your Grigori must really be something.
You live in a world that has no place for someone like me. You see, sometimes I'm good. Oh, I'm very good. But sometimes I'm bad. But only as bad as I wanna be. Untamed and unafraid~
WhiteLight
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 3
If I could be anything, I would be...: All things at once.
My magical/paranormal name...: White Light
Zodiac:

That was lovely. You are a generous, loving, caring person to have prayed for your grandmothers pain to be transferred to you. Your story touched me. Thanks.

Love and Light
Namaste
Sionnach
neophyte
neophyte
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
Zodiac:

Reading about experiences like this warms my heart. 8)|*

I have a dear friend who has fibromyalgia, and while I can't say I know exactly what it's like, I've seen how it can affect someone. You're an exceptionally brave person, and I wish you comfort and health. I hope your companion can continue to bring that to you. Thanks for sharing with us!
curls
new here
new here
Zodiac:

I'm glad you guys enjoyed my experience:) it's really nice to have a place where I can share these events. If I told my friends/boyfriend/family about it, they would just think I'm crazy.
Also, thank you guys for saying such nice things xoxo
Naru wrote:I don't know much about fibromyalgia, but I hope things get better for you. Keep hanging in there, you have a wonderful protector and friend looking out for you, clearly. (: 8)|*
Thank you, Naru 8)|* I think having a protective spirit is perfect for my situation :)
WhiteLight wrote:That was lovely. You are a generous, loving, caring person to have prayed for your grandmothers pain to be transferred to you. Your story touched me. Thanks
I really appreciate you saying this. Actually, it made my day. Thank you so much for the kind words xoxo
Sionnach wrote:I have a dear friend who has fibromyalgia, and while I can't say I know exactly what it's like, I've seen how it can affect someone. You're an exceptionally brave person, and I wish you comfort and health. I hope your companion can continue to bring that to you. Thanks for sharing with us!
Thank you so much Sionnach xo. I have to say, when my fibro got pretty bad, I had a difficult time keeping friends around. What I'm getting at is your friend is so lucky to have a caring friend, like you, in her life. Good friends are hard to find xoxo

8)|* 8)|*
WhiteLight
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 3
If I could be anything, I would be...: All things at once.
My magical/paranormal name...: White Light
Zodiac:

I have a special powerful gift for you that brings very good luck sweetie. Simply open it up and make a wish. Your wish will come true.

http://www.finerminds.com/wp-content/bl ... -Light.jpg

Love and Light
Namaste
Morgana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon & vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Morgana
Zodiac:

8)|* What a lovely story.
It is wonderful to see other people's connections to their spirit companions; it is very special. I am glad your companion provides support in your time of need.
Bright blessings,
M. :*3
"YOU CANNOT TRAVEL ON THE
PATH UNTIL YOU BECOME
THE PATH ITSELF." Buddha
curls
new here
new here
Zodiac:

WhiteLight wrote:I have a special powerful gift for you that brings very good luck sweetie. Simply open it up and make a wish. Your wish will come true.

http://www.finerminds.com/wp-content/bl ... -Light.jpg

Love and Light
Namaste
Thank you so much, WhiteLight!! I know exactly what to wish for. It's something that's been in my heart for ages, that I think I could do some good things with.
It's the first time anyone has ever sent me a wish, so I really mean it when I say thank you.
xoxo

Return to “Angels”