neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: forest creatures
If I could be anything, I would be...: invincible
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: That's a Secret!
Zodiac:

Listing Description:

Tempestuous Power

For those of you who want a raw, aggressive, powerful energy around you which can be Channeled for working upon any endeavor. The energy brought by this binding is raw, organic, and prismatic as its origin in the source energy for Universal power. It's a commanding binding and should be used by someone experienced with supernatural energy.

Don't you just love the energy in a storm? This is it.

One of my favorite sayings is that "Magick has no morality" and that's certainly the case with this binding. I'm a bit of a power junky and I felt the power even before it got here. It feels awesome.

I see why the listing says it should be used by someone experience with supernatural energy -- it's an amplifier of some magnitude. The first day, was a cleaning day (they happen) and I probably got three days worth of work done in just an afternoon. I was very focused and it was almost like it cleaned itself. No, not like the Cinderella movie but more like everyone and everything on the project was moving in the same direction.

On the cautious side, the energy that went with the flow so strongly and helpfully when I was being productive, was just as strong and sweeping with my emotions. I was a little tired and sad about my frozen relationship with a family member and the waves of it just kicked that up into a nice tempest as well. Hence "tempestuous power".

Once the penny dropped and I saw that, I was able to focus toward something more consistent with my purposes and intentions and I could let the sails unfurl.

Overall, I see great things for this binding. And as a lover of storms, it is sure to become one of my favorites.

The Eight Tenets of Ritual Magick

1. Expect the unexpected;
2. Magic has no morality;
3. As above, so below;
4. There are no coincidences;
5. There is a choice that is no choice;
6. Change is the only constant;
7. Seize the day and there is a price to pay;
8. A true magician must transcend himself.
cnz
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 39
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Spriggan
If I could be anything, I would be...: A fae
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Enesidaone
Zodiac:

I enjoy reading your reviews, this one in particular was very entertaining! Thank you! 1ak

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

I have this review piece as well.. wondering if I should make my own thread or just contribute to this one.

I'll contribute to this one. My review is short anyway as I've only used it a bit -
The energy generated by this piece is spot on! I find it to be a great support to any and all works of magick, intuitively I can tell it's very magnetic. The impact is felt immediately (albeit I am sensitive).

Great all-purpose piece for support in occult endeavors, as well as a piece for feeding energy into oneself and also nice for those who simply love the essence of tempests.

cnz
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 39
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Spriggan
If I could be anything, I would be...: A fae
My magical/paranormal name...: Enesidaone
Zodiac:

great, I wonder where they store piles of money so I can get some! 1spt

GenesisLove
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All WA & DA
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
Zodiac:

Tempestuous Power
Crazy Amazing Energy
Though I didn't work with binding immediately, I kept it with me constantly even sleeping with it.
Earlier in the week after doing yoga I had an overwhelming feeling to just dance. I held the vessel in my hand, played all of FKA Twigs songs and just let my body flow. I haven't danced like that in 17 years. My lines were perfect and moves fluid and beautiful. I then went outside to just take in the Sun and strands of my hair started standing up on my head like I just rubbed a balloon in it.

I don't know what this has to do with anything but I could hear a dog panting. I turned sure there would be a dog standing next to me, but no. I could hear him next to me but could not see him. I just smiled and said thank you for your protection. I don't have any dog or wolf like spirits that are bound to me, but I didn't feel threatened.

Powerful Piece. Thanks CH for sending this to me.

Advantages: Powerful energy that can be used to do anything you want. It surrounds you and penetrate you.

Disadvantages: You can't let it build up. You have to harness it and use it or your body will become tender and ache.

Love Conquers All, Even Fear.

Return to “Creepy Hollows Reviews”