Meditation expirience

Need help learning how to Meditate? Know any tricks on how to achieve it? Post here!
mara89universe
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: can't chose!
If I could be anything, I would be...: a kitsune =p
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

My abilities have been slowly opening up over the past couple years when I first had a psychic reading...it was an extremely personal and emotional experience that changed how I saw myself and my life forever. Afterwards I read a Doreen Virtue book and it opened up a whole new world! A few months later I started seeing sparklies in the sky...it is amazing how much I have learned so far. Every time I feel stagnant, the feeling doesn't last very long until something new comes my way through a book or stumbling upon it on the internet (for example, spirit keeping and CH lol). It blows my mind!
Anywhos the new thing I have experienced is visions during meditation. I'm excited and want to share what I saw today! I was wearing my new Flame of Abagodon so maybe that was part of it lol.

I was listening to this guided meditation that really gets me there. She stops talking at the end and the music plays longer which I like. I was laying down and began to feel like the anterior aspect of my body was rising...like my back was heavy but my frontside was floating up. I was feeling goooood lol. I asked my spirit friends if they were here and saw my waif faerie! She was wearing a light pink dress and I saw her wavy brown long hair...she was dancing! The background was an open meadow. She had some sort of sparkly dust and she would twirl and throw it all around...then she blew it in my face! Adorable.

Then I started to feel a little nauseous. I saw a sage green/blue color of energy that was coming off me in shapes of elongated tear drops. They were wavy like grass in the wind... it is hard to explain. Then something floated down above me, wispy and many colors of blue and the only part of her that was tangible was her long large oval face. Red lips and eyes with long lashes. Basically like "No-Face" from Spirited Away. she was right above me and looking at my face. I felt no fear or any particular emotion but I did feel even more nauseated. Like downright sick. I was kinda getting used to it but decided to stop anyways.

My favorite part about this forum is reading other peoples experiences so I wanted to post mine! Hope you thought it was interesting.
Any idea on what type of spirit she may have been? And why did I feel so sick?

Return to “Meditation”