dovemacob

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Hlithium
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 3

Follow her on Twitter or add her on Facebook to get updates. She replaced Etsy with this: http://dovemacob.indiemade.com/store

Primarch
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 122
Spelled Number: 43
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Who I have become
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Primarch
Zodiac:

She just joined ParaEcho yesterday and she's giving out discount codes there today. Though I did message her a question yesterday and have yet to get a response.

Okay, I'm going to give up trying to list them. Too many to properly list. Maybe I'll try more generically:

11 Angels | 15 Creatures | 4 Tower Watchers | 8 Lares | 2 Succubus | 4 Unicorns | 6 Dragons | 48 Fae | 8 Gargoyles | 1 Loa | 4 Nymphos | 6 Sprites | 1 Vampire | 4 Werewolves
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Sudu wrote:Has anyone tried to purchase from dove lately on etsy. I went to check out her site this weekend and it is gone. When I search for her no shops come up anymore.
Etsy is starting to give problems to meta sellers (see my post in the "Things that make you go GRRRR" thread). It's disruptive to the people who have an Etsy presence, and you might notice people's Etsy shops either having blips in their availability, or else having items abruptly drop out of availability. Don't panic if you see this happen to a favorite seller. Dove is still active. Seek her out on Facebook and ParaEcho.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
dovemacob
new here
new here
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 100000
Your favorite spirit to work with: faeries, always fae!
If I could be anything, I would be...: fae of course!
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: Dove
Zodiac:

Hi guys!!!
Sorry I never think to check this forum but I am making a mental note to do this more often!
Ok, so here is the newest gossip on me.
If you are not one of my Facebook victims then you are either:
1- missing out on a whole lot of fun because I absolutely refuse to take Facebook seriously and I'm pretty nuts, sooo you would definitely see that if you hung out with me there.
2- missing out on specials, sales, other sites I am trying out, etc.. and....most importantly
3- my friendship, which, hello! I am a fun person and want to be friends with every single one of you because I know that if you are here, you are my kind of fun too.
Find me here https://www.facebook.com/dove.macob this is my personal page, not my business page because I actually don't see the point in having a business page if I can't talk to you guys on it.
I see that some of you awesome people have been so kind as to update the Etsy drama that I had a few weeks back and thank you so much for that!
Here is what happened with that...Etsy seems to be cracking down on Meta sellers.
It was bound to happen at some point and if they're starting with my mild girly shop, I can only imagine how much this will effect some of the bigger sellers.
I was suspended for about 2 weeks and after going back and forth about 25 times with Etsy's integrity team (1 guy named Patrick 1td ) I found out that I had been using a few no-no words.
My fault for not really reading the rules, or for not interpreting them properly, Etsy has really tightened up their rules so you might find that many meta sellers are changing over to bland and mild wording.
So, we're not allowed to use any words that suggest physical changes.
Weight loss, hair growth, body toning, etc...these are red flags for Patrick and though many of the meta sellers offer these as truly legitimate spells and items, we're not allowed to say that is what they do.
If you are looking for anything like this from one of your favorite sellers and cannot find it, ask!
I am sure they still offer them, as I do, but have re-worded everything.
Also, sellers are not allowed to sell anything that suggests harm or hate towards someone else.
This is definitely something that I think can be very open to interpretation for a lot of spells and items, but we are all on eggshells with this and many sellers are going the safest route.
I, personally, have deleted all revenge spells from my shop and if you know me, you know that my spells are typically not harmful to begin with, so this was not a big problem.
Some other sellers are very successful with spells like this so again, if you are looking for a spell or item that is along those lines, ask because I am sure it is still available but not listed as such.
With Etsy trying to turn us all into blah little soldiers, many of us have branched out into different places.
You can definitely find me on Etsy still and I'm here https://www.etsy.com/shop/dovemacob?ref=hdr_shop_menu code dovelove will save you 30%
I am on Bonanza where the rules are less strict, so many of my "risqué" spells and items are there if you want to have a peek.
Bonanza is here http://www.bonanza.com/booths/Dovemacob code thanks30 will take 30% off of your entire order.
I put many listings on here http://dovemacob.indiemade.com and code asstsy will give you 30% off your entire order. It's a new site for me and I'm still figuring things out so email me or message me if you have questions with it.
My website http://www.dovemacob.com also has most of my popular spells but is always a work in progress for me.
I am on Artfire here http://www.artfire.com/ext/shop/home/Dovemacob and if you are a patron, you get a discount of (I think!) 20%
Many of my sites accept Paypal, Amazon payments and Etsy has direct checkout.
I am on Ebay 1wa here http://www.ebay.com/sch/dovemacob/m.htm ... pg=&_from= but the items there are fairly limited.
Anyhow, sorry for such a long rant and if you stopped reading 5 minutes ago, I don't blame you!
As always, I am happy to talk to anyone about anything, my email is dovemacob at gmail.com but I tend to get about a million emails a day and sometimes it can take me a few days to get back to you.
If you have a burning desire to get me, Facebook or Kik are the absolute fastest ways.
You have to message me on my personal Facebook, definitely not the business page because as I said, I don't exactly use that page.
You can find me on Kik as dovemacob
I'm on google hangouts as dovemacob
Instagram as dovemacob
twitter as dovemacob
you get the drift... 1s if you are trying to find me, I'm pretty easily found.
<3 Dove

dovemacob
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Oh, and I'm just reading back old threads here, so let me see if I can answer some of these questions that are probably not even interesting to anyone anymore.
Sorry, I really don't check this like I should but I honestly am not trying to avoid anything, I just didn't know these questions were here.
Now, a little backstory, about 11 years ago my Aunt, who is now quite elderly but still with us, started selling on Ebay with my name knowing that I would take over for her at some point.
I was just not ready at that time but I was her apprentice, helper, and in training I guess you'd say.
It was her actual photo, her work, her everything but I did help and learn.
She basically started everything for me at that point, but I took over for her many, many years ago.
I have always told people this when asked, but I didn't realize that there were questions on here about it.
This profile pic and the pics you see on Facebook are actually me, 100% in the flesh.
I helped her, lived with her at the time, learned from her, etc... with the intention of taking over for her at some point.
She still has input and for some of the really, really old clients, I do actually have her tell me what to say.
She does not use a computer anymore...thankfully!
But, those clients that have been buying from the start, they all know this and it has never been a secret.
They will actually tell me to go ask her this or that for them and I do.
I'm sorry if it seemed like something fishy was going on there, I just didn't realize it was something interesting to anyone!
I see the super old message about Myspace and that was probably me who made it without really knowing what I was doing.
Does Myspace even exist anymore?! Who knows.
Waaaaay back then, she absolutely forbid me to use my picture online, so nearly every pic of a person would have been a stock photo, except the one of her- that was truly her.
Now, I do what I want and this is really me.
A few years ago I started to use my real photos but before that, I was completely terrified of it.
So, there you have it, that's the entire photo mystery in a nutshell.
I hope that answers some of the questions and if anyone doubts a picture that I have listed, if it looks too good, it's probably a stock photo.
I definitely still use them a lot because who the heck wants to see a whole shop full of my face?!? 1la
I am certainly not a model and with a whole internet full of pretty pics, I can typically find a much better one than something I can take.
But, if it's a profile pic or I say it's me, it's me. I don't lie about that ever! 1ey

kindred
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Thank you for your update Dovemacob :) ;) :D

Solomon Bartholomews
neophyte
neophyte

Some Advice for those who purchase Spells. I haven't yet purchased a spell from Dove Macob, but I intend to soon. However I was thinking about the people who had posted in this forum who didn't have any results. From doing my own spellwork, I kind of know a little bit more about how spells work. Anyone having difficulty should look up books on manifesting, since this is basically what you are doing with spells. (It is a conscious control of the energies in the universe that manifest certain things.)

First of all, you cannot control the timing of the spell's results. There are a lot of things that can get in the way of these energies manifesting. Everything from your own subconscious to astral influences from other spell work.

Secondly, if you perform or purchase a spell, then do nothing for that spell to work through, it makes things a lot more difficult and slow. If you cast a spell for money, come up with ideas to make more money and try them out. If you cast a spell for beauty, try different beauty products, work out routines, or a healthier diet. (Vegan diets, and drinking only water for several weeks, for example, can do wonders for skin, tone, and natural glow.) If you cast a spell for love (whether it be with a single person, or to find a new interest), explore your own emotions about love towards this person or towards people in general, go out and try new things; take a class or two and meet new people. Try journaling or performing tarot spreads for yourself in a new exploration of emotional and mental realities.

Remain positive about the outcomes of your situation. Try not to think about the spell as the only method by which your result can be accomplished. Instead, see it as one of many things working in your favor. The rest is mostly you, your friends or loved ones, and your ability to not put negative energies in the ways of spells working.

Prayer and meditation can aid spell casting (and manifesting) dramatically because they raise your personal vibrations more in tune with Source than out of tune with it. Fasting can be a great way to kickstart a new initiative because it can accomplish several things at once.

Look at each day as a challenge of self empowerment. Even if you have a spell cast, don't sit on your duff and expect it to just work. Improve yourself or your situation in some way, even if it is just a small one, every day.

Solomon Bartholomews
neophyte
neophyte

Here's another 2 anecdotes I just thought of...

A spell is like a cosmic, mystic wind. And we are navigating a sailing boat to a destination that aligns with that spell. The thing is, we can't just ride the spell out. It takes work to maintain the speed and direction that the spell provides. We have to both keep the sails filled with that wind, and steer the boat. And at times, when we veer off course, we have to row to a place where we can recapture the wind.

A spell is also like a contract with the Universe. "I will work towards these goals, if you provide the opportunities to make them happen." There are magical laws in place that prevent spells from interfering with free will.

dovemacob
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Thank you for this Solomon, it is definitely good advice and you are exactly right, if someone is not positive, then they will not likely have positive results.
It is not just about the spells or the spell caster, it is also about the person who the spells are cast for or on.
I think that people do forget this sometimes and often put blame on the spells or caster because that is the easiest way to give up.
If someone asks me what they should do after a spell is cast for them, I always say "stay positive and have patience", these are the two things that are the hardest but soooo important.
Meditation, self improvement and helping yourself are also extremely important and often things that people are not willing to do.
Spellwork is not an exact science and every person is going to have a different result, a different time frame, basically everything will be different because no two people are the same.
A spell may work quickly for one person but slowly for another.
Spells do work, but they are unpredictable and that is what can make them fun, but also frustrating for someone who is impatient.
So, yes, I agree with all that Solomon had to say and I'm glad that he said it.
I will not come here to defend myself against someone that says that my spells didn't work for them because I wouldn't dare reveal their personal information, but if anyone has an issue with something from me, it is always better to come to me first to help solve the issue.

angeldark
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: dark twisted spawns
If I could be anything, I would be...: shape shifter
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: angel dark

Hi dove , IT is great to Know the backstory now , i was years ago buying from your aunt and was confused after Some Time the picture and bio changed lol great to know the backstory ,many greetings

“Ia! Shub-Niggurath! The Black Goat of the Woods with a Thousand Young!”

Return to “Seller Review”