new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
If I could be anything, I would be...: demon with wings
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I feel I am half angel and half demon. I have black wings and my eyes change color from blue to gold or black. My girlfriend used to play with spirits and saw my black wings with piercing black eyes. St Michael also have black wings. I can heal spiritually or cause pain. I use darkness to protect me and use my wings t o protect but filled full of warm light. When I saw the picture of St Michael fighting Behial (sorry if I misspelled it), I begin to cry for no reason. I can feel a shield and sword if I 'equip' it but at the same time feel my demon claws. If I use shield/sword in defense, holy water does nothing to my hands but my head burns if I touch it with holy water. The sword/shield, my girlfriend said she can see it equip. White shield with a dragon and blue sword. So am I half angel and half demon?

Instrument of the end fire083
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My magical/paranormal name...: Melindrose
Zodiac:

I have one really simple question, can you tell if they have feathers? If they do then odds are it's not demonic, but nothing is to say that a hybrid isn't likely. As for the other things some angels have claws, but who's to say.

All my freestyle dancing is essentially magic
To be the left hand of a god.
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

I would suggest getting a past life or in your blood reading from Magnolia and/or Ash. Put angels and demons specifically in the notes.

[image]https://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-free-stock-photography-pegasus-clouds-image12645487[/image]
Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
shadowdust
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 27
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know
My magical/paranormal name...: I dont have a magical name
Zodiac:

Could be fall angel, or something completely different.

Oceansoul
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 60
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elven/Faery
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Oceana Anima
Zodiac:

So do you mean you feel like that astrally or? If your girlfriend can see them it seems like it. Energetically I do think its possible to have traits from your last life or before you became a human, I don't doubt this. Anythings possible. Don't know much about hybrids though, you may have to get a reading. I don't see how an angel and a demon could be one being. or even procreate to create a hybrid as it is a clash of two completely opposite energetic beings. Maybe you are feeling Dark/fallen angel tendencies? I honestly have no idea about this question. I'm sure this thread will get some backlash but its all in what you believe. There are otherkin, starseeds, etc. on this forum so I can't rule out any of it. Lol There are so many people here, all unique in identifying themselves or have a hunch about an aspect of their inner being.

I can also recommend this thread: http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... ilit=wings I've added to it before as I've had some sensations of feeling wings in the past. This doesn't really answer your question though, its more of a relevant topic to what you posted.

Afficere
new here
new here
Zodiac:

I think she said smooth jet black wings and can feel them when I wrap her up in them to protect her. My demon (demon king) said I am descent of St Michael angel and not a reborn angel. In the past I had good and evil spirits visit me. A bishop told me the good spirit was the Virgin Mary, her touch was warm and relaxing, she came a few times. Other times I had a spirit that was clawing and when I ask god for help I got it worst. I always see my self of half angel and half demon. Body of a demon and head as an angel with a pure light halo for good. Mix between good and evil like a scale. If you wiki St Michael angel, he has black wings. I think mine are more demonic wings than angel but I use heaven's warm and light without getting hurt unless I changed the light so I will not get hurt. If I was pure demon, then why am I able to heal wounds on my girlfriend and grant request of being happy. Example she said every year her family forgets to wish her a happy birthday or never want to do anything. I told her that her dad than mom will wish you a happy birthday. The day of her birthday, her dad called her, then mom, and offer to take her out to lunch. It was one of the best birthdays she had. I had to be an angel to have nothing but good happen that day. I thought most demons hate happiness.

-arianna-
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I can't say what you might be, but yes, it is possible to be half angel and half demon. It is also possible that what you're seeing and feeling are traits from two different past lives. I know I can switch into a human form from a past life I still identify strongly with as well as two different sets of wings, one angelic and one that I still haven't identified because it looks like fairy wings but the energy isn't anything I have seen before that I would connect to a specific species.
You can get a reading for non-human past lives to see if this is where these features come from and a dark energy reading from Akelta too to identify where these come from and more specifics about your energy and soul ancestry.

Think you've seen it all? Think again. Outside those doors, we might see anything. We could find new worlds, terrifying monsters, impossible things. And if you come with me... nothing will ever be the same again!

Afficere
new here
new here
Zodiac:

From this site, I look like a courtwind angel race. Explains a lot for the many wards up to keep my demon at bay but now not sure what to do or if I lost it since I awoke my demon. My gf said I looked like a warrior. My angel wings are smooth jet black but demonic looking. If I protect my gf by warping my wings around her, she can warmth of an angel. I use darkness to throw spirits off my trail and around me as a shield but inside the shield or shroud is the warmth of light and protection. I figure I both demon and angel. I got burned walking through the gates of Hell and burned from the searing light through the gates of Heaven. So what am I? Am I the balance now from to conflicting spirits? Any advice or comments from Ash or other?

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

Do you use drugs and/or have any history of medical or psychatric conditions, and are you and your gf over or under the age of 18?

I'm surprised no one has asked that yet.
What OP states can as easily be a delusion, the result of a vivid imagination, drug-induced schizophrenia, a result of certain medical conditions..etc, and the encouragement of this idea from your gf could be as she is delusional or imaginative herself, or simply wanting to support your belief because it sounds cool.

It's not that I don't believe that it's possible for something such as this to occur and have a genuine, supernatural reason to it..
simply that, often something as blatant as OP proposes is in fact the result of other causes.

If none of those things apply to you (and we will never know for sure as we don't know you), or even if they do, I don't mean to offend - but it's healthier to be skeptical and know what's really going on.
It could even be a combination of supernatural and mundane/cognitive impaired influence.

-arianna-
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Based on the original post, I assumed we were talking about astral features, not physical ones. Noc's questions are valid though and it's important to be answered, especially in light of your last post Afficere.

Think you've seen it all? Think again. Outside those doors, we might see anything. We could find new worlds, terrifying monsters, impossible things. And if you come with me... nothing will ever be the same again!

Return to “Angel Races”