Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Unicorn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Erszebet

I have two servitors , and I love them both,they are a recent addiction to my family. I have noticed their energy is very different from that of my "natural born"spirits.They aren't bold in their manifestations, though present, caring and helpful . Could servitors fall in a class rating similar to that used by CH ? And if so, perhaps they could be upgraded by using CH paratechnology ,such as the bag of all tricks ?
Or they just need to stay with their keeper and learn 1rd , to automatically be upgraded to a higher class.I would rate mine, at the moment, a class 4, they are not overwhelming at all.

Brich305
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 12

Hello, I want to start off by saying congratulations on your new companions. I have several servitors from 2 different sellers and I almost work only with servitors. Servitors usually make their presence just enough for you to notice them however if they energy is very high even the least psychic sensitive person might notice them. According to rating servitor's power level base on creepy hollow classification is quite trickery because usually when a conjurer binds a spirit to a vessel whatever class level the binding was at the time will usually stay the same. Servitors are a little bit different because servitors can feed off different energy sources and grow their energy level. By growing their energy level you as their owner will be able to feel their presence a lot more. Another thing you need to keep in mind is that spirits usually come from a different realm than earth so they take a lot more energy to manifest in our world. Servitors are spirit beings created from energy and then programmed with certain qualities. Servitors don't come from a foreign land like most spirits. Servitors are usually created in our realm and they live in our realm. This allows them to use less energy when interacting with us human beings. Hope this helps !!! 1s

Erszebet
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Unicorn
My magical/paranormal name...: Erszebet

Thank you Brich305, what you say makes a lot of sense.I have created a servitor myself for exercise and programmed it to be able to interact, he could even wake me up in the middle of the night by sending me visions and whispering. It was always very bold, and it was tasked to stay with me in our realm rather than astral plane. I had not considered that as they are created here, they can have a natural stronger connection with our realm.

WingedWolfPsion
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: I like what I am. ;)
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Winged Wolf
Zodiac:

We create ours to be strongly noticeable only when they first arrive with their owner - then they will adapt their pattern and frequency range to more closely match their owner's energy field, which makes them more difficult to detect. We do this because some people are sensitive, and they find clashing patterns to be annoying or painful - not something you want with an entity that's meant to be with you all the time. :)

--Winged Wolf
"I will stare at the sun until its light doesn't blind me, and I will walk into the fire, til its heat doesn't burn me, and I will feed the fire..."

Return to “Servitors/Thoughtforms”