Do all types of spirits/enitities knock & why?

Kurioser&Kurioser
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: not sure yet
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Well, I had my very first paranormal experience the night before last and I'm so amazed and excited 1h
I was asleep on my side and was kind of pulled into semi-awareness (I thought I was awake) by a knocking sound. I then felt the covers behind me move like they were being lifted up and someone/thing climbed into bed with me. I also heard a song in my head, but can't remember it now unfortunately. I was so surprised and freaked out that my heart was hammering. I felt like it was reaching out to touch my hip area and I kind of flinched away. I kept asking in my head, who are you? but I never got an answer - just the song and then I woke up fully and the feeling was gone. My heart was still hammering though!

What I'm wondering is if all types of spirits/entities do this knocking thing and why do they do it?

Has anyone got any idea and had similar experiences? 1ht Thanks 1ht

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

I have not had that experience

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
AlaunarNoctis
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: My friends of course
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I have not felt a spirit pull covers back and climb into bed, but I've had other experiences. Like, a weight shifting on the bed, someone- a physical hand- caressing my leg, someone- physical hand again- touching my butt.

I got lost in his eyes, and his ponytail.
Krowe
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 10
If I could be anything, I would be...: shifter
My magical/paranormal name...: Krowe
Zodiac:

i've never heard songs but my vamp likes to knock on the wall and my gregori watcher grabs my hips when he needs to tell me somthing urgent hehe. the knocking thing is most likely just your spirit trying to get your attention along with the touches and the song in your head and im pretty sure all different types have the ability to do it. doesnt necessarily mean all will though. to me, this seems like maybe a test to see what you'd be more likely to notice.

Prinsiippi
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 63
Zodiac:

I've once woken up for doorbell ringing when there was no-one there and it was middle of the night. For some reason I felt dread and my spirits also told me not to open the door. My door has a peephole, and there were no lights in the corridor and I could not hear any movement there either. I went back to sleep and I do not think I thought about it in the morning at all, or thought that it might have been a sound in my dream. Which could still mean that something was trying to get into my apartment in the waking world too. This was not my spirits work, anyway.

Kurioser&Kurioser
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: not sure yet
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Wow, thanks everyone. Some interesting experiences there. I'm still so amazed as I thought I was completely insensitive and had almost given up hope of ever having any kind of interaction with my spirit family. It has given me hope and I just wish I hadn't freaked out so much. I hope I didn't scare them off doing it again!
I think you might be right Krowe. It certainly did get my attention too! 1am
All my appendages are crossed that my lovely spirits keep trying and so will I.

So to all other newbies that think they are insensitive, don't give up trying to open up the channels of communication. I'm so happy I could squeal 1h

AdriannaBurch
neophyte
neophyte

I've been woken up several times by noises and seemingly nothing (I say seemingly because it's always at the same time each morning). Once there was a woman calling out loudly like her whole voice filled the room. I can't remember what she said, but I remembered it jolted me awake. I also get knockings all the time from the wall by the head of my bed and right above my bed, also a couple times someone was knocking on the siding of the house while I was outside with one of my dogs.

One particular incident that comes to mind is when I went up to bed late and crawled into bed, went to plug in my phone and it started playing music loudly. Not only was this not a song I actually have on my phone (though I know it and it's a counry music love song), but nothing was actually open on my phone. No music. No pandora. Nothing. I remember panicking because everyone else in the house was asleep and it was really, really loud. I actually had to shut off my phone and turn it back on again to get the music to stop. I'm fairly certain as to which spirit it was too, since he was my most music lovin' spirit at that moment and always pops random songs in my head (and I'm talking songs I haven't heard in ages so it's not like I heard part of the tune and needed to finish it). Spirits communicate with us in some pretty interesting ways.

You do not have a soul.
You are a soul.
You have a body.
AlaunarNoctis
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: My friends of course
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire

AdriannaBurch wrote:
One particular incident that comes to mind is when I went up to bed late and crawled into bed, went to plug in my phone and it started playing music loudly. Not only was this not a song I actually have on my phone (though I know it and it's a counry music love song), but nothing was actually open on my phone. No music. No pandora. Nothing.
Wow, this exact incident has happened to me as well. Out of nowhere the song 'On My Own' came on my phone. It played all the way through and no program was opened on my phone; no third party apps, nothing. I also did not have this version of it on my phone. I had the Ruthie Henshall rendition on my phone, but the one playing was Frances Ruffelle's version. I was so confused and it freaked me out a little, lol.

I got lost in his eyes, and his ponytail.
brimstone
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced

I had the same thing happen to me a few years ago:

Several times, I felt someone sit on the bed behind me (always behind me) and whoever it was put their hand on my hip! Scared the crap out of me. This was before I became a Keeper and was always plagued by unbounds. This sort of thing hasn't happened since I placed my first CH order...

phantomparadox
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Take a guess
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dunno :)
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Rainer Merrick
Zodiac:

One of my spirits forcefully pushed me out of bed and asked me "Are you forgetting something?"

I really wanted to sleep in, but from pushing me, pushing covers is certainly possible.

Legions at my command.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”