What is Third Eye Ripping?

OrderandChaos
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Hello CH, I've read a few forum posts where third eye ripping is mentioned and I notice that everyone has an aversion to it, yet they don't really seem to say what it is and what all of it's effects are. Would someone mind telling me what it is and everything they know about the topic?

Thank you in advance.

Almost isn't good enough!
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

I guess they're talking about having your third eye ripped open by force. Which can overwhealm people and/or drive them insane in the worst cases.
After all it's a heavy load to take in abruptly and you might end up worse than you began.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Having bought spelled items for third eye ripping and having paid for people to do it for me, I can tell you my experience. Actually, no, I can't. I haven't had any experiences so I can't describe them. You're better off saving your money. With this kind of purchase you will be just as disappointed as I am. It isn't like someone really can open your third eye for you.

Anteros
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 400
If I could be anything, I would be...: My True Self
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

In Dion Fortune's "The secrets of Dr Taverner" there is a short story similar to this subject.

To cut it even shorter....a man joins a magickal society for entirely selfish reasons and thinks he can hide this fact.
After many moons of pleading with Dr T to be able to have his "astral eye" opened by force Dr T complies and the man immediately starts screaming and jumps out of a window to his death!!!

Dr T was in a moral dilemma as to what to do with this man.....I can't remember all of the details now but it wasn't as simple as just chucking him out of the group as they knew he would simply go elsewhere and that would be even worse as they would lose him in society.
The forceful opening of the 3rd eye was the culmination of the story....which he did by the way by simply tapping him on his forehead but obviously he did something astrally as well.
So he agreed to his request and decided to let the mans own supressed evil take care of him.
Sobering thoughts!!!!

It's a good little book by the way....about 10 short stories all based on her real life experiences so there is some truth in all of them!!!

Dr T is based on one of Fortune's real life mentors....believed to be Dr Theodore Moriarty. The Rhodes character is based on herself.....a sort of Holmes and Watson relationship.
For people who haven't read her work this will be a nice introduction, presented as fiction and very entertaining to boot....although to some it will probably seem dated now....but that is a massive plus to me!

I used to know things
BlazeTigerNahti
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: I love a ton of them
My magical/paranormal name...: Twilight, Blaze & NightBlood are some of my favorite ones

Inedible wrote:Having bought spelled items for third eye ripping and having paid for people to do it for me, I can tell you my experience. Actually, no, I can't. I haven't had any experiences so I can't describe them. You're better off saving your money. With this kind of purchase you will be just as disappointed as I am. It isn't like someone really can open your third eye for you.
I would have to disagree with you on that
There ARE people who CAN rip open someones 3rd eye. BUT I wouldn't trust anyone willing to do so, EVER
I know myself and Darklordmidnight straight up refuse to do it because we care about our clients
And I've personally turned people away and refused money because they wanted to get 'Ripped open'
Something I have been finding out is that we as a society have a problem with wanting everything NOW, or yesterday. And not wanting to work for what we get

Let me put this in a more physical term.
Would you get mad at a Personal Trainer & Gym (that you are paying for services) because you don't use the equipment the Gym gives you, or the advice from the Personal Trainer. So you don't get the body you're after?
Wouldn't you find it silly for someone to get mad at their Personal Trainer because they aren't getting Ripped because the Personal Trainer doesn't workout FOR them to get the muscles they are after?

Also, think of your 3rd eye as a new born child (This doesn't apply to everyone, but it does for more than you'd think)
Your 3rd eye can be 'Open', but still an infant. So you may have the capacity to EVENTUALLY see spirits and entities in the Physical realms, once you're strengthened your infant 3rd eye
Think of it like a parent being angry at a baby because they've been born and STILL can't cook and clean....... Not very smart, don't you think?
Your 3rd eye is like any other muscle in your body, it MUST be worked on and strengthened to work at peak performance
Having your 3rd eye 'open' is kinda like having access to a muscle that's not been used for YEARS (Most often your whole life) and that poor thing is atrophied like nobodies business, so once you've FINALLY opened it up, you still have to cleanse out all the chemicals that are turning the human Pineal Gland to a stone in our heads, then you have to strengthen it, and THEN you have to learn how the hell to use it properly! No small feat
Doable, but it's work

Are there people who can 'Rip open' someones 3rd eye? Yes
Are they making you strong enough to handle what WILL come once you can see all the things out there? Nope
Are they injuring you in a way that CAN lead to insanity? Hell yes

Ethical Practitioners will turn down money to keep their clients safe
And personally I would never trust someone who would be willing to break down my mental walls without giving me a means to protect myself

4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Yahweh Sabaoth for ever.
Anteros
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 400
If I could be anything, I would be...: My True Self
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

So well written Blaze! Thank you for some clarity on this subject!!

I used to know things
BlazeTigerNahti
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: I love a ton of them
My magical/paranormal name...: Twilight, Blaze & NightBlood are some of my favorite ones

Izzy69 wrote:So well written Blaze! Thank you for some clarity on this subject!!
You are most welcome 8)|*
I do my best to make things as easy to understand as I can 7\

4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Yahweh Sabaoth for ever.
Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

All these warnings just serve to build a thing up and they enhance the disappointment afterward. In this case, the third eye ripping thing. Sometimes it is Kundalini.

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

Inedible wrote:All these warnings just serve to build a thing up and they enhance the disappointment afterward.
It's no laughing matter, I think we had at least one member here, who had incredible talent in reading people after her third eye opened and she couldn't control it anymore, seeing it at work, everywhere she went until she went as far as to remove/close her third eye chakra.
Imagine going from no senses at all to all of them at the same time, battering your brain until you can't take it anymore. You either shut down, hard or go bonkers.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

While I do not advise it, I know very well methods of attaining this state.
The drawbacks can range within energy depletion, oppression, involuntary possession, psychosis and the like (through multiple channels), but also the fact that for most it just doesn't work to be forced.

When you 'tear' open your third eye as opposed to developing it or gradually progressing it's 'sight', you will most likely find a surge of all that madness before promptly it closes again. What follows can be a lot more trouble exercising your natural abilities than you had in the first place.

When there's no adjustment to power, the power either has a foundation of absolute chaos (which you will have to manage, if not be overwhelmed beyond the possibility) or will fizzle out and shut down. So what I'm saying is it is just as likely - moreso actually - to fizzle and shut down after one or two tremendous experiences.

You can't just tear it open and expect to have a clear view of everything, it's incomprehensible this way.. you won't be prepared for most of what you see and another potential as a result of this is you decidedly expend your energy blocking massive breakthroughs the moment they occur as a result. It's not all fun and games. It's something you allow to grow with you and work with mindfully.

For those who are very sensitive, of which I am one.. you know discerning energies is important, being able to shift 'channels' and switch to different 'lanes' of reception as well. Just my terms. It's complex and the only way you make anything significant of psychic abilities is to be one step ahead of the game when it matters most.
Opening the floodgates wide to the beyond with no real comprehension of what it is, might be fun for a little while but then it's meaningless, irritating or damaging.

I'm not even trying to talk anyone out of doing it if they find what they perceive to be 'it', the right opportunity.. go for it and see what happens. We only really learn from experience, after all. But one ought to know what they're in for when taking the plunge.

All in all 'third eye ripping' is overrated. Dangerous.. potentially, sure, but more useless than anything especially if you can't deal with a sudden onslaught of revelation. There are alternatives which come close in severity, with more potential for adjustment and progress. However the same route will never work for everyone. You have got to find your own way.

Return to “General Questions”