Some truths about Vampires I've learned.

marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

I have two Sanguine vampire spirits who are with me. Both, are a bit dark, which is in a very big contrast to me, who is very positive and very white in personality. Both these spirits really called me at the time.

One "A" is very active and I love her dearly, she brings so much personality, and I tend to see her when she's happy. Then she disappears and goes cold for awhile. I thought this was something that I did wrong, but I've recently learned that it is not.

The other one "I", I haven't bonded well with at all over the months. Just in the last couple of days, it was like opening a floodgate and she has taught me so much about her, and myself in regards to spirit keeping, than I previously knew about anything before.

So, I've learned that when people think about vampires, they think about creatures that feed off of others, via energy, blood, lifeforce, etc. The assumption is that when a vamp feeds and gains, a person loses, and is drained.

This is not true. When we are our best selves, our vampires spirits are the happiest. They want us alive, active, happy, full of life, because that is what gives them energy. Our positive energy can affect them.

Furthermore, when they are dark in emotion, they can bring us down too. I've learned that both my dark vamps don't want to affect me that way, so they go distant, it's their way of having their own time. They've learned who I am as a person. So, they come and go with me.

Anyway, just a few things I've learned and just how at peace I am, and grateful, to have both of them a part of my life.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
Jovana
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 7
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

This is really interesting! I just recently acquired a psy vampire, and I am still very much in the learning stages of what it's like to have this type of spirit in my home. This was helpful to me, thanks for posting it! I don't sense that my psy vampire is on the darker side. I am just greatful mine is not too dark :lol:

I look forward to hearing more about your experiences with your vampires 1ey

Namaste,
Jovana

<3 5 courtwind angels, 1 psy vampire, 1 senmurv <3
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

marquest wrote: So, I've learned that when people think about vampires, they think about creatures that feed off of others, via energy, blood, lifeforce, etc. The assumption is that when a vamp feeds and gains, a person loses, and is drained.

This is not true. When we are our best selves, our vampires spirits are the happiest. They want us alive, active, happy, full of life, because that is what gives them energy. Our positive energy can affect them.
Yes, that holds true for spirits, because spirits have no need to feed anymore.
For entities that would be different, they still need to feed and that might make you weaker for a while.

Although I'm sure they'd would want you to be happy too since you're their keeper. But it all depends on the personality of said entity. DA can be really dark too and even if they would be influenced by our energy, really dark entities might enjoy suffering (but really dark spirits might do that too, so there's that)

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Jovana
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 7
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Aprophis wrote:really dark entities might enjoy suffering (but really dark spirits might do that too, so there's that)
Which is a big reason why I am happy to stay clear of the darker spirits! I don't equate 'darker' with 'negative' or 'bad' necessarily - I acknowledge there are many great spirits out there who just happen to be on the darker side of the DA scale, but there is potential there for them to become problematic whether intentionally or unintentionally and that keeps me away from them. But kudos to those who are able to handle them successfully!

Namaste,
Jovana

<3 5 courtwind angels, 1 psy vampire, 1 senmurv <3
marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Jovana wrote:This is really interesting! I just recently acquired a psy vampire, and I am still very much in the learning stages of what it's like to have this type of spirit in my home. This was helpful to me, thanks for posting it! I don't sense that my psy vampire is on the darker side. I am just greatful mine is not too dark :lol:

I look forward to hearing more about your experiences with your vampires 1ey
Thanks Jovana, and congrats on your psy vamp! I just have the two sangs, which is plenty for me right now, but I'm very curious about psy vampires and would love to hear about your experiences with them. 1ey

It was "I" that actually wanted me to start this thread. I'm still so excited after all this time to really start to connect with her. I think with her, she was silent and learning about me before opening up. I don't know if that's common or not, but vamps do personality wise seem a lot like people. My two have a lot of character and make me chuckle because they do things unexpectedly that I never would have thought of. It's nice to know they are friends as well, I laugh when I think about the two of them scheming up something to surprise me.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Aprophis wrote:
Although I'm sure they'd would want you to be happy too since you're their keeper. But it all depends on the personality of said entity. DA can be really dark too and even if they would be influenced by our energy, really dark entities might enjoy suffering (but really dark spirits might do that too, so there's that)
Thanks Aprophis. Sometimes I think they keep me more than I keep them, but they both respect my house rules (though one is a prankster and doesn't break them, but let me know she's clever about it).

I just wonder if DA personalities and WA personalities can attract, as the saying opposites attract. I would like to get to know the darker side of them, as long as I can handle it. I think they know what I would be happy to know, if that makes any sense.

~Noctifera
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

My vampires are amazing companions. They show me so much that I otherwise would not know.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Huffdamagicdragon
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1801
Spelled Number: 568
Your favorite spirit to work with: Lampades
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: DämonZerstörer

I am really looking forward to getting to know the vampire I ordered today. my first Toshcka binding

wayyy too many in my keep to count let alone list
mostly djinn and dragons though
badblood
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

There's always concern about the *potential* in DA spirits/entities going "bad".

To be honest, most of my spirit family is now DA, some on the very dark DA of the spectrum, but the only problem I've ever had is with spirits who haven't been bound correctly in the first place. I've talked to other keepers and they've experienced similar. Or worst yet, you receive a very different spirit than you expected.

Never have I ever had a DA spirit go "bad" because they're DA. And I don't expect to. But I *have* learned my lesson when it comes to sellers. Reviews aren't enough. Talk to actual keepers, share your stories.

Sorry to derail this thread!

Twin Flame and Lover to "K", Stregoni Benefici vampiress; Honoured companion to the most beautiful of all Norse Immortals: Freyja; under the guide and loving friendship of the powerful and dark Fenris; and an enormous, wonderful pack of vampires, dragons, creatures and others that comprise my beloved spirit clan!

For in Him we live and move and have our being. ~ Acts 17: 28
marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Badblood, your posts really have helped me personally. I wish there was a way I could thank you. I tried out that incense you recommended and my vamps loved it. In fact, I upset one of them. I just wanted it to be just an offering, nothing in return, and she didn't understand that. I've learned now, that incense really triggers her, and to only use it when I'm ready. I wasn't ready for her reaction.

I have to ask you though, what do you mean by a DA going "bad"?

~Noctifera

Return to “Vampire”