Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Merfolk
If I could be anything, I would be...: unicorn
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I'm poor so my spirits usually tell me that they don't need anything. I do have a bunch of seashells and a water fountain, which is where I keep my merfolk's vessels.

I have a piece of wood with a 10 carved into it that was a table marker from my friend's wedding this past summer. My friend was giving them away the day after the wedding. I have it on my mantle and I decided to put my star faery's vessel beside it. My faery really likes it because it's from nature and it has sentimental value.

I try to find scents and things for my spirits, however it's much easier to find stuff for merfolk so I always feel bad! My bronwyn angel just sighs and says, "How many times do I have to tell you that I don't need anything?" :D

Spirit Family:
4 Mermen, 2 Mermaids, 1 Bronwyn Angel, 1 Star Faery, 1 Clover Faery, 2 Courtwind Angels, 1 Phoenix, 1 Volkh, 1 Arkan Sonney, 1 Nympho,1 Caladrius, 1 Divine Angel, 1 High Elf, 1 Unicorn
:grouphug:
HappyCheeryVegan
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 2
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

My dragon seems to like nuts and fruit (but not apples haha), so food is the main offering for him - his diet is similar to mine - he's got fruity diet and I'm vegan so there's always a good stack of fruit to share.
Apart from that incense and candles, and my plan is to make my own soy candles with essential oils (like orange).

Got no altar at the moment - waiting for CH dragon lair charging box to arrive 9)

Two amazing dragons with a newbie human companion 8;D
Cereza
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
My magical/paranormal name...: Ceza
Zodiac:

I really like reading what everyone is offering to their spirits!

I gave everyone a brownie the other day because I was baking some anyway. My faery is used to receving all kind of sweets from me, but this was my first offering for my angels. I also lit some candles I got for them.

8)|* 1 Garden Fae, 1 Courtwind Angel, 1 Divine Angel, 2 Red Dragons, 1 Bronwyn Angel 8)|*
no name
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: no anwer
If I could be anything, I would be...: no answer
My magical/paranormal name...: no answer

Hi Cereza,

I give my vampire spirits chocolate, red wine, aloe vera and I use sandalwood, dragonblood, jasmine, lavendel, rose and aloe vera incense.

By the way, does anybody know, if vampire spirits hate, if I use garlic in my food? I don't want to upset them or hurt them?

Thanks,

Lucy Seward

Jovana
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 7
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

My courtwind angels have indicated to me that they want drawings as an offering, and that is their favorite offering from me (I think because it is the most sincere gift I can give them from the heart) 1ey Sooo guess what I will be doing this weekend? 1s 1ak

Namaste,
Jovana

<3 5 courtwind angels, 1 psy vampire, 1 senmurv <3
Netheran
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: incubus
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Netheran

I know that one or some of my spirits love a big plate of food. Small offerings are okay, but when I give a big plate of food at night before going to bed, the dreams come in strong and vivid.

Ashen-Shugar
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

If they have a sense of humor, how about a candle named "Smell My Nuts". It's a provocative title but it's actually 3 layers of scents: Banana Nut Bread/Toasted Coconut/Hazelnut. I got it from Amazon and it actually smells nice 1s

http://www.amazon.com/Smell-Mason-Candl ... 2FHazelnut

Gryphonista
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Witch
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me
My magical/paranormal name...: Winter Gryphon
Zodiac:

I like to infuse psi balls with their favorite things... if they don't have a preference, I infuse it with love. Also chocolate... I mean real chocolate. That goes over well with most of the spirits I have.

For the dragons, I buy large craft containers of gems and jewels. Some are real, some are just so that they can have shiny piles of stuff.

"The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper." ~Eden Phillpotts
ImageImage
Cereza
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
My magical/paranormal name...: Ceza
Zodiac:

I've been meaning to get sea glass for my dragon. So far I just have money in his treasure box but I doubt he's complaining. lol

I just ordered a second red dragon tonight during this huge sale (it's to help my best friend with money but I'll be its keeper and take care of offerings and stuff).

I'm already excited about having another friend around even though he/she will be helping someone else. I'm hoping the offerings I give will be sufficient and it wont get jealous that my other red dragon has so much more. Basically I dont want it to feel like a stepchild (weird metaphor, I know).
I'm gonna start thinking about the welcome offering so things start off on the right foot. :)

8)|* 1 Garden Fae, 1 Courtwind Angel, 1 Divine Angel, 2 Red Dragons, 1 Bronwyn Angel 8)|*
no name
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: no anwer
If I could be anything, I would be...: no answer
My magical/paranormal name...: no answer

Ravenna182 wrote:hey Cereza! i do food and scent offerings and have my spirits tell me if they like what i'm sharing with them.

usually i'll check the CH encyclopedia when I'm getting a weird craving for certain foods (not pregnant btw). it's interesting to find what food/ spice/ scent correlates to what spirit/entity, ya know?

Much thanks,
Ravenna182 and company 8)|* :B :*3
Since I have my vampire spirits, I have a strange craving for "kinderchocolade", a kind of chocolate, I never have been fond of before and now it really seems like an addiction. 1h
Could this be the like of my vamps doing this? Even, when I went to the supermarket to buy something different, I found myself coming back with these chocolates.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”