You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Garden Fae
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Hi,

I received a short reading and it stated that the top 3 paths I should pursue are: SPAWNER (no idea what that is or means), MIMIC (again I do not know this term) and DIVINER (this one I got).

Can someone explain these to me?

Thanks,
Tina

AlexCzernosech
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 57
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: I have a few names ;D
Zodiac:

These are 'paths' CH has defined and has bindings for in their shop.

"Path of the Spawner: Those who can create energy from nothing. They have the ability to make energy appear at will. Those who are highly gifted in this area can create massive, energy vortices. Those who choose this Path are typically energetic themselves and like to be in control. They gain an adrenaline rush from being creators." http://shop.creepyhollows.com/product.p ... 363&page=2

Path of the Mimic: Those who can precisely mimic the appearance, tone, voice, behavior, cadence, etc of any species. This is often accompanied by the powers of magick or spirits. Those who choose this Path are brilliant with spontaneous creativity & ability. They can sense even the smallest variance between people & creatures. They are exceptionally clever." http://shop.creepyhollows.com/product.p ... 363&page=1

46 CH Spirits/Entities; 33 non-CH Spirits/Entities, and work with various other self-bound and unbound beings.

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”