MyNoise.net

Need help learning how to Meditate? Know any tricks on how to achieve it? Post here!
GothamNightingale
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gargoyles
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Absolutely not telling
Zodiac:

Hello all! I found this website a while back and while I am not very good at meditating, it's a wonderful tool for those who like to have some kind of constant sound to meditate with. There are various sounds on here and if you make any one time donation you have permanent access to locked/new sounds with that same email! A great website: one of my personal favorites and sometimes more useful than Youtube videos which will have limited time.

http://mynoise.net/noiseMachines.php

So hear this, please
And watch as your heart speeds up endlessly,
And look for the stars as the sun goes down,
Each breath that you take has a thunderous sound,
Everything, everything's magic...

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

GothamNightingale wrote:Hello all! I found this website a while back and while I am not very good at meditating, it's a wonderful tool for those who like to have some kind of constant sound to meditate with. There are various sounds on here and if you make any one time donation you have permanent access to locked/new sounds with that same email! A great website: one of my personal favorites and sometimes more useful than Youtube videos which will have limited time.

http://mynoise.net/noiseMachines.php
Very cool!

I make my own (including some that I put on Etsy), but even I like to switch up meditation audios. Sometimes I listen to the audios that are on YouTube or elsewhere. Right now, I'm experimenting tto see if I can alter the speed of the isochronic beats on this site. I like isochronic tones, but for meditation or falling asleep, I like them super-slow, like 2-4 beats per second.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
GothamNightingale
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Thank you Likes2Read!! 1ak Yea it's hard for me to find ones I like to sleep to on Youtube sometimes... lol I think you can change the aspect ratio in youtube to slow down to some degree but not sure?.. In any case I get picky about the HUNDREDS of binaural beats, Isochronic tones, and solfeggio frequency videos I find there.... but I love them.. lol it's an addiction..

So hear this, please

Anteros
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 400
If I could be anything, I would be...: My True Self
Zodiac:

Just wondered what others personal recommendations would be for any company produced binaural or isochronic tones please?
I have the iso tone of astral projection from "unexplained.com" .
This seems a reputable company but I find the synthesised music on it a bit grating....I would prefer a simple tone/beat with white noise or similar as that would be more relaxing (to me anyway).

I am a bit wary of anything listed as subliminal on youtube as one has to trust the integrity of the uploader!!!
I wouldn't be able to fully relax with worrying about what the masked messages (if any) are really saying!!!
If it was made by somebody with a sick sense of humour then it could cause all sorts of trouble with negative messages on the track.
As far as simply calming sounds go I prefer the ocean waves and rainfall/thunderstorm tracks....sooo relaxing to me.
As a background music when working from home I do find the youtube "Yellow brick cinema" tracks very soothing and calming.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQbklbHzgQg

I used to know things
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

The files I create all have nature sounds in the background. I found a treasure trove of nature sounds that are free to use under the Creative Commons license, providing I credit the artist (Gaia). But I CAN create one with white noise, or with other "colors" of noise (grey, pink, brown, and I think some others).

I haven't got a "design your own meditation file" listing anywhere, yet, because I haven't figured out the best way to provide people with the list of options. But I'm working on it, lol.

In the meantime, iso-tones.com has tons of isochronic tones files, though they all have the electronic-music sort of background. I have a few favorites on their site, too. I like to switch up between listening to my own files, and listening to the files created by others. How else can I get ideas about what works for me and what doesn't? :)

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
GreySkyMorning
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: can't choose!
If I could be anything, I would be...: Infernal Werewolf
My magical/paranormal name...: Skylar Hound (Sky) / Aliavo Verona (Liav)
Zodiac:

I saw this post when it was still new, but I never said anything, for some reason. I use this website all the time, and have for months! I even donated, so I have access to all the patron-only sounds too. Sometimes it's the only way I can manage to do any casting and meditation, what with having ADHD and Aspergers. Learning to concentrate without any aids is all well and good... when it's actually possible for you. 1td Mynoise fixes everything, in my book!

They also have 'creepy' noises, which can be quite fun. (Bonus points if you ask for a little bit of friendly spooking from your spirits!) 2sc

:werewolf:For blue, blue skies...
{If I ever sound rude, I didn't mean to! This is a preemptive apology if anything I say sounds mean!}
Spirits: My mom; Leonardo Da Vinci; 'Uno', werewolf mate; 'Deuce', kobold; 'Trip', alan; J, sterling angel; H, werewolf; F, hellhound; A, faun; K, gold djinn; 'Shu', xinshu dragon; S, psy vamp & brother; B, nympho; & a wraith & volkh!
Servitors: 2 year old son Benji; many others
GothamNightingale
new here
new here
Zodiac:

GreySky that sounds like fun!! :D Bonus spooks with eerie soundtracks!! *sigh* makes me think All Hallow's Eve can't get here soon enough..

So hear this, please

Return to “Meditation”