acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon & vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Morgana
Zodiac:

Ravenna182 wrote:ok so my vamp "Tom" is an ass. yep! it's official! he is an bonafied ee-haw ass! so here's what he did: I haven't been sleeping well the past few nights and so what does he do? nightmares! and then he wakes me up about 2:53 in the morning when I'm already dead tired and REALLY out of it and demands.... yep! you guessed it! :devil: :sly: ..... ::facepalm:: noooo!!! why would you do that to someone who you know hasn't been sleeping well?!? please tell me before I strangle his ass (not literally since he's a spirit :lol: )!
:lol: Funny story....so sorry you didn't get much sleep....Are you sure the nightmares were from him and not some underlying problem or situation? Last night was a full moon night. (well, if this was last night)... Maybe he was trying to ...ahem....comfort you? :wild:
Anyway, if not, I do agree with the others, house rules are YOURS to rule.
Best of luck! Hope you get some sleep soon.
M. :star:

"YOU CANNOT TRAVEL ON THE
PATH UNTIL YOU BECOME
THE PATH ITSELF." Buddha
Ravenna182
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: unknown
If I could be anything, I would be...: Kyūketsuki
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: N/A
Zodiac:

mrgana wrote:
Ravenna182 wrote:ok so my vamp "Tom" is an ass. yep! it's official! he is an bonafied ee-haw ass! so here's what he did: I haven't been sleeping well the past few nights and so what does he do? nightmares! and then he wakes me up about 2:53 in the morning when I'm already dead tired and REALLY out of it and demands.... yep! you guessed it! :devil: :sly: ..... ::facepalm:: noooo!!! why would you do that to someone who you know hasn't been sleeping well?!? please tell me before I strangle his ass (not literally since he's a spirit :lol: )!
:lol: Funny story....so sorry you didn't get much sleep....Are you sure the nightmares were from him and not some underlying problem or situation? (well, if this was last night)... Maybe he was trying to ...ahem....comfort you? :wild:
Anyway, if not, I do agree with the others, house rules are YOURS to rule.
Best of luck! Hope you get some sleep soon.
M. :star:
Last night was a full moon night.

wait! what?! last night was a full moon? no wonder I was so restless! :lol: as far as him comforting me.... eehh.. i dunno about that .... :lol: he's saying he was though :? but I still think he's an ass! :mrgreen:

2 RA CH (1 CH male Chinese fox, 1 male courtwind Angel), 1 incubus, 1 male demonic werewolf, 1 male goblin wizard, 2 male Psy Vamps, 3 male Eterno Amante Sangs Vamps, 1 male Blood Elf

ON THE WAY:
1 BRIGGISH ALLIANCE : DROW ELF, 1 female VAMPIRE : PSY, 1 female BRONWYN ANGEL : (C5, TIER 2), 1 Female RED DRAGON, 1 Male VOLKH, 1 CUSTOM CONJURE ENOCHIAN ANGEL : BARADIEL, 4 CH RAs, 2 male sang vampires, 1 male frost elf, 1 male dark elf from white tides clan, 1 alpha female werecat,
Morgana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon & vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Morgana
Zodiac:

:lol: I'm sure you have told him many times ::rofl::
He probably enjoys getting you all sassy with him.... :D

"YOU CANNOT TRAVEL ON THE
PATH UNTIL YOU BECOME
THE PATH ITSELF." Buddha
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

Just like a male. :crazy: Put into place a house rule that when you sleep, they are quiet. I had to do that because of a few dragons that could talk your head off then talk the rest of your body to pieces. ::facepalm::

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

Ravenna182 wrote:
jasbro07 wrote:I have an 'evilly demanding' spirit myself and have never tried to change her. the surprises and belly laughs are just worth too much to try and change her....despite the nightmares and lack of sleep and numerous other events that I swear each time I'll choke her scrawnie self to death. just way too much fun :meme:
but I guess it depends what you value more - laughs or sleeping. sometimes..... :irked:
:lol: sounds a lot like mine right now. I decided to be nice and offer coffee and chocolate (the last of my chocolate too!) and they were all just sitting there scratching their heads going "huh?" :wtf: ::jawdrop:: .... so yeah I'mma puzzle i guess to them :lol:

With all of that, at least you don't have to listen to two leprechauns and a white dragon argue about a blarney stone, or whether mead is an after dinner dessert drink or a breakfast drink.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
SpiritGurl
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Rei
Zodiac:

::rofl:: sorry I think its kind of funny not the nightmare part the other part,maybe because I'm a pervert,definitely incorporate some house rules about causing nightmares and disturbing sleep

For in that sleep of death, what dreams may come-Shakespeare

Hell is just a frame of mind-Christopher Marlowe

Darkling I listen; and, for many a time
I have been half in love with easeful Death,
Call'd him soft names in many a musèd rhyme,
To take into the air my quiet breath;
Now more than ever seems it rich to die,
To cease upon the midnight with no pain,
While thou art pouring forth thy soul abroad
In such an ecstasy!
-
John Keats
Ravenna182
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: unknown
If I could be anything, I would be...: Kyūketsuki
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: N/A
Zodiac:

i'm bumping this old post i'm memory of my vamp Tom

2 RA CH (1 CH male Chinese fox, 1 male courtwind Angel), 1 incubus, 1 male demonic werewolf, 1 male goblin wizard, 2 male Psy Vamps, 3 male Eterno Amante Sangs Vamps, 1 male Blood Elf

ON THE WAY:
1 BRIGGISH ALLIANCE : DROW ELF, 1 female VAMPIRE : PSY, 1 female BRONWYN ANGEL : (C5, TIER 2), 1 Female RED DRAGON, 1 Male VOLKH, 1 CUSTOM CONJURE ENOCHIAN ANGEL : BARADIEL, 4 CH RAs, 2 male sang vampires, 1 male frost elf, 1 male dark elf from white tides clan, 1 alpha female werecat,
badblood
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire

In memory? Is he gone?

Twin Flame and Lover to "K", Stregoni Benefici vampiress; Honoured companion to the most beautiful of all Norse Immortals: Freyja; under the guide and loving friendship of the powerful and dark Fenris; and an enormous, wonderful pack of vampires, dragons, creatures and others that comprise my beloved spirit clan!

For in Him we live and move and have our being. ~ Acts 17: 28

Return to “Vampire”