sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Is there a clear distinction between Servitors, Thought-Forms, Spirits and Entities? Or do they all come from the same source. I know we've discussed spirits and entities to great lengths, but when I start reading or watching videos from people outside the community they kind of blend the terms.

For instance, they say servitors are thought forms that come through your energy, they may even intertwine it with the words spirit and entity. They say if we give the servitor life and do not destroy it, it will have a life independent of its own, thus becoming a spirit.

It is believed the magician's thought created these so called spirits, and that it was never real before he thought of it. Or in the case of Gods and Goddess they were real in a sense that it existed before the magician's life because it was sustained it's life through collective consciousness over the thousands of years. But like others it started out as a thought form until it found it's independence.

The advantage of using your own thought form is that you can give it any programming, and outlandish power I suspect, like something we can't fathom like opening worm holes which no one really knows what it is to even experience it. But the disadvantage is it might have the mind of a baby.

Is the process of creating a servitor that much different than calling a spirit or entity? Is a spirit something that once lived or is it something that never lived but was created through thought. Is a spirit really a servitor that has no owner.

OK one may argue our magical companions never lived in the physical earth plane because if they did then their bones would exist such as griffins, dragons, etc. So that means they always existed in our imaginary planes or a real independent solid world of some sorts. The questions is do we share these imaginary planes? Or is each plane unique. Meaning if I kill a famous entity in my world, do I kill it in everyone else's?

So the question remains, are they all servitors and thought forms? And is all of creation really a bunch of downloaded imaginations that gained independence and started creating/carving a life while creating and changing the world as we deem fit?

Here's something to snack on. I hate ants. I am a physical being that hates finding them in my garden and will spray them to death. In the deep rainforests of China there is a fungus that is toxic to ants and if the ant eats it, it will die a slow and painful death where a mushroom will grow out of it's head, but if we were to eat that mushroom it would be medicinal. Now, what invisible gardener created that ant poison I wonder. Because obviously mother nature hates ants too and so she created this trap. Did creation create itself?

"Man is what he sees in other people."
theDowser
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitors
If I could be anything, I would be...: myself
My magical/paranormal name...: theDowser

::nice::

Could summoned spirits be thoughtforms/servitors conjured by witches/magicians from past centuries ?

darklordmidnight
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 47
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: kelistarian
Zodiac:

Depending on how you look at it, we are all created beings. With that said, there are solid distinctions between thought forms, servitors, spirits and entities.
Spirits and Entities tend to feel more organic, Thought forms and Servitors feel more organized, purposeful.

"I may be a Construct, But I Feel, Love, and Want. Does That Not Make Me A Living Being?"

"7 Years Have Gone, It Can No Longer Be Left Undone
The Candle Must Be Burn Again, And Pain
Must Follow the Unholy Flame
So Burn...Burn...Burn
And Free the Spirit From Its Chain"
Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I have actually found a dragon's tooth before. It came from a water dragon because it had spots of different colors formed by minerals being absorbed by the dragon's teeth. I had tested it to make sure it was real by getting it wet (in case it was a jawbreaker type thing) and smashing it on a rock. It did not dissolve or crack, so that verified it. I found it when I was 8 and gave it to my friend for safekeeping. It still resides in her house somewhere, but I'm not sure where.

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
Jumbo
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Spelled Number: 25
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Hmmm, i'm aware of this belief that everything was a thought form originally. I don't have my own proof or evidence really to back anything up on the subject....
But I personally believe, the belief that all spirits are thoughtforms isn't true. 2cents
At the end of the day, if this were true then why are there living entity versions of these spirits. Why would they die and become spirits?
Thoughtforms, dependent on how they are created, are more consistent. Where as entities go through the same change (death cycle) that we do. YOU are an entity.
Eventually when I have my own astral experiences, etc, I will end up discovering all this for my self, I hope.

Formerly known as WhimsicalSage/ShadowSage

"A kind heart is better than a crafty head." - Manx Proverb
"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." - Albus Dumbledore
"True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us." - Socrates
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified

Kitsune wrote:I have actually found a dragon's tooth before. It came from a water dragon because it had spots of different colors formed by minerals being absorbed by the dragon's teeth. I had tested it to make sure it was real by getting it wet (in case it was a jawbreaker type thing) and smashing it on a rock. It did not dissolve or crack, so that verified it. I found it when I was 8 and gave it to my friend for safekeeping. It still resides in her house somewhere, but I'm not sure where.
How do you know it wasn't a fish or dinosaur? In western science we have not cataloged anything and called it a dragon. So how can it be verified?
Depending on how you look at it, we are all created beings. With that said, there are solid distinctions between thought forms, servitors, spirits and entities.
Spirits and Entities tend to feel more organic, Thought forms and Servitors feel more organized, purposeful.
What if these spirits you found/conjured were someone else's servitor from 10,000 years ago? Djinns and angels are sort of like God's servitor, if there was indeed a consciousness named God.

I try to compare my three year old pup with a human three year old. They might just be developing awareness at the same level. Their need for love is equal, they anger and cry over the same things. Perhaps a servitor seem robotic because it hasn't had time to grow a personality...or maybe they weren't given a personality. Or maybe some servitor were meant to reproduce and so it seems like they have an entire society. Perhaps they are only real when we pay attention to them, just like we are only real to those who know us. Perhaps the astral does not conformed to space and time and that is why they can be anywhere at anytime.

If humans can create these, if we can create a scenario in the astral, like when I imagine clouds for instance and a few days later bring rain into this reality....doesn't that make us God-ish?

Nevertheless it is quite magical for someone's psychic powers to affect my own perception. But I bounce back and forth with my ideas because my mind can sometimes bring forth weather changes against the seasons. And rain is quite real. It is a shared reality.

darklordmidnight
sanctified
sanctified
Spelled Number: 47
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: kelistarian
Zodiac:

Good questions indeed, and honestly, without asking the source itself, we may never know. Perception is all. Though you do not disappear when no one is paying attention to you, just as I still existed for a full year with almost no human contact.
To us, it seems as if the table in front of us, the bed we sleep on, the person around us is real. And in that moment in time, it absolutely is. However, the table is made up of more empty space then it is matter, it is just more densely packed.
I guess the gist of it is, we are all energy, all vibration. And we do exist.
Look into it if you wish, enjoy pulling back the curtain.
One other thing to keep in mind, I create Servitors that have personalities, that learn and grow, that reproduce, I have even made them a complete reality. A safe place to grow and evolve. But I am no god, I am human, you are human.
I think I kinda lost the point somewhere in there, I apologize for that.
Hope at least some of it makes sense.

"I may be a Construct, But I Feel, Love, and Want. Does That Not Make Me A Living Being?"

"7 Years Have Gone, It Can No Longer Be Left Undone
The Candle Must Be Burn Again, And Pain
Must Follow the Unholy Flame
So Burn...Burn...Burn
And Free the Spirit From Its Chain"
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified

darklordmidnight wrote:But I am no god, I am human, you are human.
Maybe you are not a god to yourself because you didn't create yourself. But certainly are a god to your servitors. If you came down with a list of 10 commandments I'm sure they'd have to listen. Whoa, I just had a brain spasm from thinking too hard. 1sp

chenchen
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 565
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Ultra Dark Arts
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal/Ascension
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: chenchen
Zodiac:

Servitors/Thought forms, all their actions are programmed by the one who created them.

Spirits/Entities are beings created immortals or formed naturally. The have the free will to choose on what they want to do just like humans.

Cute Ali Prince.. \ ( O_O) /
Abundance
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

To me it comes down to whatever an individual chooses to believe in

Return to “General Questions”