You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 44
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Khodam Queen
If I could be anything, I would be...: A vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Master Rorak

Sorry for not replying to anymore the last couple of months i have been busy with works and contacting higher vibrational beings, also had some cursing and hexing shenanigans, being sent to me that i had to deal with.

Things that i have changed for me is making a formal introduction with the goddesses named Lilith and Hekate, now amazingly enough Hekate offered me to marry one of he daughters, but i declined, i have everything posted on my personal blog to for me to track my experiences and for my own review.I also became a vampire, i was converted and bitten by a vampire visiting that bit me for a total of 4 days in a row, it didn't leave a mark. I am what you would call a mental vampire or psychic in that term.

Now why did i do that?, well i was being hexed very hard by some family i had left to deal with when it comes to this kind of business, Lilith came and basically took the hex away from me, she was super awesome, she also has a dark side totally sexual, so be aware that she might want you to tangle with her.

My family doesn't even know of everything that happened, during that time Lucifer also gave me gifts and told me not to worry and that he holds me high, i felt this angelic being surround me with massive wings and holding me down on my shoulders with hands on them.

I do still have a demon commander, we are getting along rather well, all of my love spirits are becoming more stronger in the feelings i would get after my transformation.

Now the title of this video is the main subject i want to get into, i do not care who your guuru was or mentor or what magical path you are following or cult, just remember that everyone has had different experiences and that everyone has had a different approach or view on how to handle all of this, you cannot put two people in the same room after choosing them randomly so they can tell you the same story, even after doing the same ritual or work by themselves.

Also we are all still learning, there's no coincidences and just funny outcomes and i think we all know that, dealing with this power is something that can be hard to predict. My demon commander was super useful for contacting higher vibrational beings, also empowering my other defensive spirits and also summoning demons of destruction and abandon to deal with the thread.

Now one funny fact, if you keep demons, i would highly suggest you to ask them to show you how they see things like in visions, you might just get surprised haha, i totally did!. There's not one day that i haven't had a new experience or new skills manifesting or a new experience even.

I took what you would call not a dive, but throw yourself off from a balcony, i do hope i never crash, silly i know lol. But i had a ton of fun and i am thankful for everything that happened also in the way that it did,
Everything worked out for the better as they call it.

I do not regret nor i recommend other people to do the things the reckless way i did, because the consequences might not be the same. Thank you.
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
It’s my birthday
Zodiac:

I am curious: what do see and think about what could be called a Trinity of Satan Lucifer Baphomet? And have you explored the idea that Satan as Satan's name goes back to about 400 -600 AD and yet was/is much older than that? Have you considered that there is an "original primary name"? I am inclined to think there is?

Very Best Wishes,
Caiyros Arlen
EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

Caiyros Arlen wrote:I am curious: what do see and think about what could be called a Trinity of Satan Lucifer Baphomet? And have you explored the idea that Satan as Satan's name goes back to about 400 -600 AD and yet was/is much older than that? Have you considered that there is an "original primary name"? I am inclined to think there is?

Very Best Wishes,
Caiyros Arlen
I was wondering about the origins of the word, Satan.
Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Huffette wrote:
Caiyros Arlen wrote:I am curious: what do see and think about what could be called a Trinity of Satan Lucifer Baphomet? And have you explored the idea that Satan as Satan's name goes back to about 400 -600 AD and yet was/is much older than that? Have you considered that there is an "original primary name"? I am inclined to think there is?

Very Best Wishes,
Caiyros Arlen
I was wondering about the origins of the word, Satan.
This has me intrigued. I would also like to know.
"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
darklordmidnight
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 47
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitors
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: kelistarian
Zodiac:

Dont quote me on it, but I believe the word Satan means Accuser. He was meant to accuse the guilty of their wrong doings.
"I may be a Construct, But I Feel, Love, and Want. Does That Not Make Me A Living Being?"

"7 Years Have Gone, It Can No Longer Be Left Undone
The Candle Must Be Burn Again, And Pain
Must Follow the Unholy Flame
So Burn...Burn...Burn
And Free the Spirit From Its Chain"
AlexCzernosech
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 57
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: I have a few names ;D
Zodiac:

'Satan' means 'adversary', from a noun meaning "to obstruct, oppose", and is really more of a title that is used to refer to several beings. It's literally like calling someone "Enemy"; it's not a particular person, but is applied to anyone who fits the criteria. Samael, Lucifer, Beelzebub, Belial, Asmodeus, etc. have all been referred to as 'Satan' at one point or another.
46 CH Spirits/Entities; 33 non-CH Spirits/Entities, and work with various other self-bound and unbound beings.
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

Is the word "Satan" connected to the word "Shaitan" (as in Djinn)? Or is it just coincidence that the two words resemble one another?
Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
AlexCzernosech
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 57
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: I have a few names ;D
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:Is the word "Satan" connected to the word "Shaitan" (as in Djinn)? Or is it just coincidence that the two words resemble one another?
They do seem to be related or at least equivalent, far as I know. While "Satan" is Hebrew, "Shaitan" is Arabic and means "astray", "distant", or the more well-known "devil", and is yet another title that can also be applied to men or Jinn.
46 CH Spirits/Entities; 33 non-CH Spirits/Entities, and work with various other self-bound and unbound beings.

Return to “Black Arts”