Site Admin
Site Admin
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Historically Angels are known to have interacted and procreated with humans. It would not be unusual for humans or Angels to have those feelings for each other now. There is definitely a bond and tie to each other through the vast expanse of time.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Jumbo
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 25
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Before I came to CH, I read a story about someone with bipolar who had a sexual experience with what could probably only be described as something like an angel.

I can't promise i'll find it again, but later tonight i'll try look for it and see if I can link it. :thumbup:

Formerly known as WhimsicalSage/ShadowSage

"A kind heart is better than a crafty head." - Manx Proverb
"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." - Albus Dumbledore
"True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us." - Socrates
Gracefull
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 20
If I could be anything, I would be...: Grace
My magical/paranormal name...: Grace

Gregori Watcher's were angles sent to protect humans and are lustful.

“Gifts of grace come to all of us. But we must be ready to see and willing to receive these gifts. It will require a kind of sacrifice, the sacrifice of believing"
Gracefull
neophyte
neophyte

Ah understood 1s

“Gifts of grace come to all of us. But we must be ready to see and willing to receive these gifts. It will require a kind of sacrifice, the sacrifice of believing"
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

I had an angel in your blood reading a few years ago, and found one of my ancestors had offspring from an angel. I have Nephilim in my blood, which explains the height of most of my male relative on my mother's side. Most are 6'4 and taller-some even as tall as 7'. A Nephilim is a half angel, half human.

[image]https://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-free-stock-photography-pegasus-clouds-image12645487[/image]
Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Gracefull
neophyte
neophyte

That is awesome Huffette. I find it interesting that is ok to share bloodlines here when I am not allowed to from my assembly. I always find it interesting to hear about ancestory, very fascinating!

Jumbo
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Yay, I found it. :D
http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/fo ... 85834&st=0

It's the first post and i'd highly recommend reading it as it sounds like an amazing, very interesting experience.
He does go on to say sometime later that he actually thinks it's a succubus because it later led to negative occurances in his life.
I personally disagree and say it sounds more like an angel or something equally benevolent. Just because they're angels doesn't mean it can't cause consequences later and just because she cried doesn't change much either.

I'm interested in seeing what people think of it. :thumbup:

Edit: I can't actually find the part where he says she cried, but i'm sure somewhere he adds in that she started crying and saying something after the experience.

"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." - Albus Dumbledore
"True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us." - Socrates
Jumbo
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Following on from my previous post, I found that this same guy wrote a follow-up thread to what he had written previously. http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/fo ... pic=249546
He doesn't talk about the encounter he had here or a follow-up to that. Unfortunately he still believes it to have been a succubus and that she some how manipulated him.....

Anyway he DOES talk about some interesting thing in regards to time and dimensions but also at the end he talks a little bit about his findings in regards to the universe and it's very interesting imo.
It's easy to empathise with his illness situation as well, but it doesn't effect his own truth about his findings. :thumbup:

-arianna-
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Here's another article you may find interesting:
https://aaronleitch.wordpress.com/2013/ ... d-spirits/

Think you've seen it all? Think again. Outside those doors, we might see anything. We could find new worlds, terrifying monsters, impossible things. And if you come with me... nothing will ever be the same again!

Jumbo
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

-arianna- wrote:Here's another article you may find interesting:
https://aaronleitch.wordpress.com/2013/ ... d-spirits/
That was rather interesting. Thanks for sharing!

I thought the article made it sounds as if sex with angels and deities was more common than I thought. lol
On another topic, similar, when I was perusing places I found that the actress Lucy Lui allegedly had a sexual encounter with a spirit, presumably an Incubus. So obviously this is a recurring thing somewhat that can happen to almost anyone. It just isn't a recurring enough thing that it's an everyday kind of thing. Also who knows whether everyone even remembers or talks about their experiences.

Return to “Angels”