KnowlegeSeeker
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

A few years ago, I had some BA Entities - not dark DA entities, but true BA ones - in my house when I was going through a tough time in my life. It's better now, but only recently I've come across a problem. I was meditating after this event, and I realized that this BA Entity had somehow - I don't know, it feels like it attached itself to my throat chakra, I believe, or at least that's what it felt like to me. I've never heard of this happening before, and know little about it. Now, it makes it tough to meditate or do anything else because of this entity. My WA entities help, but the problem hasn't fully gone away.

1) Does anyone know anything about this or heard about similar events?

2) HOW DO I GET RID OF THIS.
EGOTIST
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

KnowlegeSeeker wrote:A few years ago, I had some BA Entities - not dark DA entities, but true BA ones - in my house when I was going through a tough time in my life. It's better now, but only recently I've come across a problem. I was meditating after this event, and I realized that this BA Entity had somehow - I don't know, it feels like it attached itself to my throat chakra, I believe, or at least that's what it felt like to me. I've never heard of this happening before, and know little about it. Now, it makes it tough to meditate or do anything else because of this entity. My WA entities help, but the problem hasn't fully gone away.

1) Does anyone know anything about this or heard about similar events?

2) HOW DO I GET RID OF THIS.
Have you taken this up with Ash and Magnolia via a Helpdesk ticket? The only thing that us forum members can give you us a guess and an idea of what we each individually think, and not a true way to check if you truly DO have a BA (and not some trickster entity) attached to you. However, Ash and Magnolia can provide their assistance to you in that way.
Jumbo
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 25
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

A good idea would be to post your "symptons". All of them. External or internal. This would help people get an accurate picture of the issue and what the being is causing you or other things that might be involved. Any practitioner would also want to verify whether it was a true BA being. The metaphysical isn't always similar and some times the first conclusion that has been jumped to isn't always the correct one. I'm not saying you've done that, for all I know you've gone and talked to various practitioners in the past about this. But at the end of the day, sometimes the problem can be something simple or something you never would have expected....
Sometimes the details help because that can help practitioners come to a conclusion on the issue. Also certain kinds of readings can help as well.
Hope this helps!
Formerly known as WhimsicalSage/ShadowSage

"A kind heart is better than a crafty head." - Manx Proverb
"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." - Albus Dumbledore
"True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us." - Socrates
KnowlegeSeeker
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Well, I can hear this entity - and I'm quite certain that it's a BA entity - like I can my spirit family, but instead of having a vessel like many of them do, it's like my body is the vessel in this case. Also, a few times I ended up being choked by this entity, but it hasn't happened recently. And even though it's probably not a smart idea to repeatedly mock and insult this entity, my mouth and ego seem to be taking over in this case.
Jumbo
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 25
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

As much as i'd like to say it's good to ask the professionals, which it is, but the thing is, Ash and Magnolia are way to busy to deal with these sort of things. I know it's a shame but it's true. There have been many of these types of threads over the years and the huge majority of them always say that they have been waiting ages yet heard nothing from help desk.
So I can understand why people would want to come on here in order to get extra help and advice. That's perfectly understandable.
The only problem is there used to be many practitioners on here, which had some or a lot of experience with this kind of thing. There knowledge would be helpful. But unfortunately many of them have left. :(

http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 88&t=45600
This link I posted might be helpful to you Knowledgeseeker.
I thought there was a similar thread somewhere about black arts attacks but i'm not sure.

It might be good to post about what you have seen or heard from what this is. Also, do you feel it's blocking or manipulating you at all?
Formerly known as WhimsicalSage/ShadowSage

"A kind heart is better than a crafty head." - Manx Proverb
"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." - Albus Dumbledore
"True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us." - Socrates

Return to “Black Arts”