Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Mark Xander
Zodiac:

Recently got this listing for WA not sure who to expect but super excited :D

Everyone's thoughts?

http://shop.creepyhollows.com/product.p ... ctid=27962

Divine Angel, Courtwind Angel x4, Astral Angel, Sparkling Angel, Volkh, Watcher, Succubus, Were Cat Shifter, Kitsune, Gold Dragon, Black Clan Dragon, Death Angel, Witch, Red Dragon, Cat Familiar, Sorcceress, Were-Bear, Arkan Sonney, Wood Eld, Mermaid, Silver Dragon, Portal Fae, Psy Vamp, Alya, Fire Fae, Gryphon, Sterling Angel, Wraith, Garden Elf Oagi Alliance
Shadows_ and_Omens
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: kelpie
If I could be anything, I would be...: not sure
My magical/paranormal name...: Adrien Rook

Sounds interesting, looking forward to reading any updates you post about your experiences, as well as the experiences any others choose to share! Definitely bookmarking this topic. :)

Jumbo
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 25
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

This sounds interesting. I've haven't seen this before. It just goes to show Ash and Mag have plenty of new things in the store that I haven't even heard of before. :thumbup:

Am I right in assuming that the master spirit could be any type of ordinary spirit? Catoblepas, Harpy, Angel, Watcher, Basilisk, etc?..

Formerly known as WhimsicalSage/ShadowSage

"A kind heart is better than a crafty head." - Manx Proverb
"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." - Albus Dumbledore
"True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us." - Socrates
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

What an interesting listing! I hadn't seen that one before.

I have some spirits who have taken on leadership roles. I have two Alicorns (Pegacorns) who have stepped up to take charge. I also have two Creme de la Creme vampires who have stepped forward. I guess that answers the "leaders for WA and leaders for DA" recommendation. Even my servitor family has some leaders among their number.

It definitely helps keep things running smoothly. :)

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
MarkXander
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 333
Zodiac:

WhimsicalSage wrote:This sounds interesting. I've haven't seen this before. It just goes to show Ash and Mag have plenty of new things in the store that I haven't even heard of before. :thumbup:

Am I right in assuming that the master spirit could be any type of ordinary spirit? Catoblepas, Harpy, Angel, Watcher, Basilisk, etc?..
Yah i am assuming as well it could be any spirit. I did Get WA master spirit because the majority of my spirits are WA but plan to get a DA master spirit as well. I hadn't seen it before as well i found it about a week ago in the new listings or arrivals while browsing the store . I talked to the family and they all seemed on board and excited so i took the plunge :D

Divine Angel, Courtwind Angel x4, Astral Angel, Sparkling Angel, Volkh, Watcher, Succubus, Were Cat Shifter, Kitsune, Gold Dragon, Black Clan Dragon, Death Angel, Witch, Red Dragon, Cat Familiar, Sorcceress, Were-Bear, Arkan Sonney, Wood Eld, Mermaid, Silver Dragon, Portal Fae, Psy Vamp, Alya, Fire Fae, Gryphon, Sterling Angel, Wraith, Garden Elf Oagi Alliance
MarkXander
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 333
Zodiac:

here are the notes from my Master Spirit!!! The notes do seem a bit off but did confirm with him that he is in fact a male
MASTER SPIRIT: PEGASUS, MALE, C, 663 YEARS, SHE HAS A DAPPLED HIDE, BLACK MANE, AND SMALL STATURE. SHE IS NURTURING, SUPPORTIVE, PATIENT, AND HAS A WONDERFUL PATIENCE WHEN IT COMES TO MAGICK & MYSTICISM. SHE IS ADORING, FAIR-MINDED, AND THOUGHTFUL. SHE GUIDES YOU THROUGH ALL CHANNELS OF HAPPINESS AND CONSIDERATION. SHE IS GREAT IN ORGANIZING THE EFFORTS OF OTHER SPIRITS TOWARDS YOUR LIFE GOALS.

His energy is very strong and i did notice him a few days ago he wouldn't reveal his identity before i got his notes but i did have a feeling he was a winged creature. After introductions im giving him and my new bronwyn that arrived with him the day to aquint themselves with the rest of the spirit family. I did go back to sleep after receiving his notes and just as i was drifting to sleep i did get images of petting the side of his face and the top of his snout. he seems to be extremely friendly and amazing! I am so excited to work with him and would highly recommend a master spirit for those who are interested. I will be getting a DA master spirit in the coming months :)

Return to “Spirit Keeping”