new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Queenbee

Just had to share this and also seek some advice...
I am fairly new to the spirit keeping been a few months and have a small collection from 2 particular sellers and have to say one of their spirits is responsible for saving my life.

I was involved in a car accident and could have been fatal if I wasn't wearing my belt my injuries are minor but the shock was immense as you can imagine my cars a write off.

A few days ago I had a very intense dream before this I meditated and ask my spirits to join me because I sense them around but just don't get anything Aprt frm touching or odd thoughts in my head.

My dream showed me accidents one a plane came crashing down and just missed me by an inch very very surreal just made my hair fly the other was a car about to fall on top of me frm a crane and I saw it and moved away before it crashed and finally another where a car smashed into me but I miss it this happening all in the same dream I then in the dream go to a incense shop I think the clues are in the incense i smell but can't recall it!! Talk about teasing im also with some friends close friends but can't see their faces in the dream.

Since this dream I started being more careful driving and wearing a seatbelt because being a idiot I am at times I don't wear it always hence why I just started wearing one and in the day of the accident I heard noise in the car so knew I wasn't alone I get fustrated when I don't know which one it is!
Im still in shock because I also asked for money manifestations and the insurance will pay out.
Which is great but at what cost?! Ok im alive but could have been seriously hurt or dead and granted I was warned about this also by my spirt-
Now question is how do I find out which spirit warned me and which spirit caused the money windfall at my expense?
I Supoose is a learning curve and a lesson to be careful how U grant Ur wishes and to word them correctly I am grateful for them all and their help and I guess just still in shock over what happend I got very lucky.
I think the fustrating part is i just can't distinguish who is constantly touching me and helping me with things how do I find this out?

Queenbee123
new here
new here

Thank you for the reply really appreciate it Iv tried pendulam and it's not giving me a clear answer I tend to get unbound interference so still not clear im not good at reading cards either how do I get a reading done? Any good readers out there? Thanks x

Queenbee123
new here
new here

Iv just seen it could I possibly ask for one if possible with this area? Would be so grateful? X

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Remember that CH doesn't allow for spirit readings and vessel readings on the forums. There was a time (before my membership here) when one or more people were claiming to perform readings, but what they were actually doing was sowing all kinds of drama, telling people things like "your spirits are unhappy and want to leave you", "your vessel is empty", "That vessel isn't inhabited by what you think, it's actually a DEMON", and so on. This caused untold upset, as you can imagine, and so this kind of reading was disallowed on these forums by CH.

Also, even honest-hearted readers can make mistakes, particularly since the spirits that came to YOU won't necessarily want to forge a connection with a stranger such as a person doing a reading. They might hide (giving a false reading of "empty vessel") or clam up and not give info.

The best thing you can do is PRACTICE. There are no shortcuts and there is no substitute for putting in the work required to communicate.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess

Glad you are safe. Usually djinns of darker nature tend to give us what we want at a cost. When I had dreams of plane crashes and it actually happening I was in the possession of a vampire. Could have been anyone warning you really, a spirit guide, a higher self even.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
Queenbee123
new here
new here

Thanks guys for your replies I appreciate your comments I am not seeking a vessel or spirit reading as <<Removed by Mod>>kindly offered a reading about my situation I can seek some assistance and take it from there to be honest I don't know what the deal is anymore I started off on such a good foot with my spirit keeping and seems to have gone downhill I really do thing some foul play is going on from who I don't know even when I'm trying my pendulam seems like I have no idea what is coming through even after shielding this has been such a negative turnaround for me at the beginning I was doing so well and Iv realised since Iv added to my collection I sense things are not right anymore if that makes sense.

I think there is conflict between them and some sort of blame game among them or someone else around me I just don't want to lose any of them or lose that connection but I am human Iv had a terrible few days and just want to know what's happening something tells me this is the just the beginning

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess

The reality is we all get into accidents, on some level we create it due to us consistently ignoring something or thinking about it. Like you said you usually don't wear your seat beat. Maybe your subconscious is constantly saying HEY to you but you ignore it and so it starts to build up images.

I remember when I first started out driving, every time I saw a car accident I would get into one a few days later. Turns out I was a really bad driver. Hahaha. But my mind set is different now. Those images don't bother me, nor do I take it as any omen. Because what happens is when you invest emotion and attention, those realities are more likely to come true. I'm only the boss of my reality, not yours. Just sharing take it or leave it. =)

So I wouldn't blame anyone at this moment and work on envisioning what you want moving forward. Usually with any foul play there has to be a reason. Did you unknowingly crossed a grave, stepped on sacred land, piss someone off? If so it could have been a result of those consciousness molding a reality for you. There's so many sensitive people and spirits in the world I wouldn't know where to start or have time to apologize. LOL. If not then, it probably wasn't foul play and shrug it off. The universe often balances itself and sometimes we find ourself on the wrong side of balance.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
jellybean
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 75
Spelled Number: 150
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Rainbow Walker
Zodiac:

Queenbee123 wrote:Just had to share this and also seek some advice...
I am fairly new to the spirit keeping been a few months and have a small collection from 2 particular sellers and have to say one of their spirits is responsible for saving my life.

I was involved in a car accident and could have been fatal if I wasn't wearing my belt my injuries are minor but the shock was immense as you can imagine my cars a write off.

A few days ago I had a very intense dream before this I meditated and ask my spirits to join me because I sense them around but just don't get anything Aprt frm touching or odd thoughts in my head.

My dream showed me accidents one a plane came crashing down and just missed me by an inch very very surreal just made my hair fly the other was a car about to fall on top of me frm a crane and I saw it and moved away before it crashed and finally another where a car smashed into me but I miss it this happening all in the same dream I then in the dream go to a incense shop I think the clues are in the incense i smell but can't recall it!! Talk about teasing im also with some friends close friends but can't see their faces in the dream.

Since this dream I started being more careful driving and wearing a seatbelt because being a idiot I am at times I don't wear it always hence why I just started wearing one and in the day of the accident I heard noise in the car so knew I wasn't alone I get fustrated when I don't know which one it is! 
Im still in shock because I also asked for money manifestations and the insurance will pay out.
Which is great but at what cost?! Ok im alive but could have been seriously hurt or dead and granted I was warned about this also by my spirt- 
Now question is how do I find out which spirit warned me and which spirit caused the money windfall at my expense? 
I Supoose is a learning curve and a lesson to be careful how U grant Ur wishes and to word them correctly I am grateful for them all and their help and I guess just still in shock over what happend I got very lucky. 
I think the fustrating part is i just can't distinguish who is constantly touching me and helping me with things how do I find this out?
I'm glad you weren't hurt but I doubt a spirit had anything to do with your insurance payout. Realistically, if you had insurance it would have paid out whether you were a spirit keeper or not. The paranormal is not the answer to everything. Everything we do in life has consequences, good or bad. Insurance is one. You have it and it pays out and you save some money. You don't have it and you lose money, maybe a lot depending on the situation. Nothing to do with your spirits at all.

Likewise, as Samsara says, the warning you got may have been your guardian angel or your spirit guide and not the other spirits in your keep. It may even have been your intuition coming through. On the other hand it might not have been just one of your spirits but all of your spirits working together. That is quite common as well. As for you not being able to tell them apart yet, don't worry, it will come in time.

~ Jane

:pirate2: :pirate2: PROUD TO BE A PIRATE :pirate2: :pirate2:
jellybean
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 75
Spelled Number: 150
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Rainbow Walker
Zodiac:

Queenbee123 wrote:Thanks guys for your replies I appreciate your comments I am not seeking a vessel or spirit reading as <<Removed by Mod>>kindly offered a reading about my situation I can seek some assistance and take it from there to be honest I don't know what the deal is anymore I started off on such a good foot with my spirit keeping and seems to have gone downhill I really do thing some foul play is going on from who I don't know even when I'm trying my pendulam seems like I have no idea what is coming through even after shielding this has been such a negative turnaround for me at the beginning I was doing so well and Iv realised since Iv added to my collection I sense things are not right anymore if that makes sense.

I think there is conflict between them and some sort of blame game among them or someone else around me I just don't want to lose any of them or lose that connection but I am human Iv had a terrible few days and just want to know what's happening something tells me this is the just the beginning
It is not uncommon to think things are going downhill when you've started off well. It's usually just you acclimatising to the new energies around you. It seems like they aren't around you but in reality they are still there, it's just that you are getting used to their energy so you don't feel it as much. You aren't losing their connection, it's just changing. It is very unlikely to be foul play or conflict between them or some sort of blame game among them.

You've had a terrible few days and you need to take it easy for a bit. It's good that you weren't injured, but after being in an accident it can take a while before your emotions settle down. I think you need some quiet time to relax and not worry too much about your spirits. They are fine and understand that you're a bit shaken up. They also know that it takes a while for us to get used to communicating with them. They fine with that (or they wouldn't be with us) & they won't be going anywhere!

Pendulums are notoriously unreliable. You need to completely clear your mind before you use them (and after your recent accident I'm betting you are having trouble with that at the moment) and most importantly you need to make sure you are resting your arm or elbow on something solid to make sure your arm and hand are perfectly still when you are asking questions otherwise you will get confusing answers. If you got your pendulum from CH or some other reputable sellers, it should have built in shielding but it doesn't hurt to add your own. You could try asking a specific spirit to come through, ask a few questions, thank it and then ask another to come through.

~ Jane

:pirate2: :pirate2: PROUD TO BE A PIRATE :pirate2: :pirate2:
Queenbee123
new here
new here

Thank you for your replies appreciate the advice and yes it's been emotional and a learning curve and spirit keeping is made blu going by your feelings and intuition I have been spending the time to connect with my spirits and wouldn't blame any of them for causing it intentionally but my gut feelings and meditations have revealed they did play a part in this but not for harmful purposes and are just looking okI g out for me- I will be going over the house rules again and again this is a learning curve I will be double checking every wish I make this time!

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”