You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: None
If I could be anything, I would be...: Eldrazi
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Kuya Pilo

So, I'm a starter and I'm on my 2nd week of making my 1st Servitor and I think only 2 more weeks to make this finished, I'm following John Kreiter's way of creating Servitors. So, after one of my days of creating, I had dreams of Kirito from SAO (The Servitor I'm still creating) its wierd because I barely get any dreams of anime/manga characters. I also had dreams of Miia (A manga character from Monster Musume) and I was planning to create her as a Servitor this September with no progression of her yet in her Servitor form. But as for Kirito, I always feel or think like he is watching me, like he was already alive and I created him already. Its wierd when I think of Kirito, my mind always gets clear on thinking him that he was right next to me. Because when I try to think hard, my mind hesitates and goes for another subject... this is getting wierd. Is this some kind of side effect on making Servitors or my head is just playing tricks? Or, is it something else?

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk

My family:

Nympho, Goddess Nympho (Entity), Ki-Lin, Pegasus, Gryphon, Faery Of Light, Faery Of Intelligence, Avala Faery, Blue Dragon, Chinese Guardian Dragon, Gold Dragon, Gargoyle, Sanguine Vampire, Cambion, and Swan Maiden, Zombie, 2× Incubus, 7× Alpha Servitors (entity), Micro Servitor (entity), Nightwalker Wolf, Faun, Kentauride, Spider Shifter Princess (entity), Celtic Warrior, Cecaelia, Werehorse, Black Dragon, and Alpha Lord (entity).
Ryce
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 27
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

piscesstein wrote:So, I'm a starter and I'm on my 2nd week of making my 1st Servitor and I think only 2 more weeks to make this finished, I'm following John Kreiter's way of creating Servitors. So, after one of my days of creating, I had dreams of Kirito from SAO (The Servitor I'm still creating) its wierd because I barely get any dreams of anime/manga characters. I also had dreams of Miia (A manga character from Monster Musume) and I was planning to create her as a Servitor this September with no progression of her yet in her Servitor form. But as for Kirito, I always feel or think like he is watching me, like he was already alive and I created him already. Its wierd when I think of Kirito, my mind always gets clear on thinking him that he was right next to me. Because when I try to think hard, my mind hesitates and goes for another subject... this is getting wierd. Is this some kind of side effect on making Servitors or my head is just playing tricks? Or, is it something else?

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk
Congrats on being so far into creating your first servitor. Kirito... I love that character too~ I was half tempted to make him as well, but I have not. To answer you question, could you be more clear as to what is happening to when you 'think hard'? I dont think you were clear enough for us to understand what is happening to you. All the side effects I have had when creating servitors were just spiritual, never anything metal like mind blanking out on subjects. Not saying that its not a side effect, but I have never experienced anything like it. More info please!

"Living in the Ruins of a Palace within my Dreams" - Lorde

In Your Blood- Vampire, Elf, Dwarf

Return to “Servitors/Thoughtforms”