Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: BloodWolf
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not Sure
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I haven't been a very good keeper lately and I'm trying to reconnect with my spirits, but I had forgotten their names. Which I feel really awful about. 1bg I contacted my seller and asked and she had to connect with them and came up with names that do not sound familiar. I have a bloodwolf whose name I know started with D and the one she got started with an E. Are names really important or just to differentiate between them?

StarGlow
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: BloodWolf
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not Sure
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Thank you!

vex3521
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Aesir
If I could be anything, I would be...: immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Elyn Ravenwood
Zodiac:

I agree that some have names and nicknames and others none at all so it's about finding a way to connect with that spirit. I would ask them what they think and when you find a good solution for all keep a reference just in case =)

WA&DA&BA in all shapes and sizes found in this home
Kaliopia
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 68
Spelled Number: 280
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Kaliopia Amethyst Rayne
Zodiac:

Keep in mind too that some spirits could also have names that can't be truly converted by the english language and so we're given names that we can pronounce or maybe easier to remember. If you couldn't remember the names, perhaps this time they chose something easier for you to pronounce or remember.

For example. My ancestors came to the US from Greece. The last name wasn't able to be exactly converted into english, so it was changed to something similar, but easier for English speaking people to pronounce. It turned out that the last name was way too long, still difficult to pronounce, and not something easily remembered. So the name was again changed to something much shorter, much easier to pronounce, and easier to remember.

Nicknames are also a possibility. My grandmother doesn't go by the Greek name she was born with bc it's difficult to pronounce/remember, so she goes by Dolly. While it has absolutely no resemblance to her Greek name, it's easier to pronounce and remember.

So, spirit names are probably going to work in the same way. I wouldn't worry about having a different name. I think as long as you have a name to call them by, you should be good to go :)

Return to “Spirit Keeping”