charging box or not

obnoxik
new here
new here
Answers: 0

Hello,

I listened to a blog radio show a while back with Magnolia in which she said owning a charging box wasn't necessary - but assuming I have some spirits like Cambion, Psi Vampire, Succubi, etc, what do I gain by having them in a charging box?

teabags
neophyte
neophyte

obnoxik wrote:Hello,

I listened to a blog radio show a while back with Magnolia in which she said owning a charging box wasn't necessary - but assuming I have some spirits like Cambion, Psi Vampire, Succubi, etc, what do I gain by having them in a charging box?
Charging box or crystals like selenite are ideal to keep them refreshed and cleansed, keeping maximum power. This helps them to make strong contact/manifestations as these drain energy from spirits. It's good to have if you have many spirits and only working with some, while you can keep the rest in waiting.

It's useful to charge them when you've got the vessels wet/dirty, or cleaned the vessels...And with Djinn, it may affect how fast/effective they grant your wishes.
As Magnolia said, with CH vessels, it's NOT compulsory to get charging boxes. You could get selenite crystals if you like something more "natural". It's up to you.

Selenite is good for meditation, activates crown/3rd eye chakras, white light, self cleansing, self charges any crystals/vessels placed near it. It's an ideal crystal. Connects you to angelic realm...with a grid, it provides white energy and cleanses the environment. When I first got selenite, my vamp ring was buzzing on the first night. Succubi require sexual energy, so if you're busy, it maybe a good idea to have some means to keep their energy charged...?

I have vamps, succubi and a variety of others. I just let them enjoy the selenite energy as they like.
Personally, it's part of how I care/love them. Do what's best for you.

"Let your heart guide you. It whispers, so listen closely." ~ The Land Before Time
obnoxik
new here
new here

Thanks!

I have a pretty big selenite point I got from a girl as a gift once. I just put the spirit stones next to it?

Psi vampires draw psi energy from other humans, so what else do they get from selenite or a charging box?

Can I use also those free cleansing shells that I got from CH once, somehow? I feel a huge energy from them but didn't want to risk that they cleansed away the spirit from the stone (maybe naive, but better to be careful).

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Charging boxes are not necessary, they are a luxury. You can charge the energy of spirits naturally through moonlight, sunlight, gemstones (selenite is a great option), and yes you can use the cleansing shells by placing their vessels on or near them to help clear any plaguing energies.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
teabags
neophyte
neophyte

obnoxik wrote:Thanks!

I have a pretty big selenite point I got from a girl as a gift once. I just put the spirit stones next to it?

Psi vampires draw psi energy from other humans, so what else do they get from selenite or a charging box?

Can I use also those free cleansing shells that I got from CH once, somehow? I feel a huge energy from them but didn't want to risk that they cleansed away the spirit from the stone (maybe naive, but better to be careful).
G'day,

Yes, just leave the vessels as closely touching the selenite. If you can, put them on top of the selenite, that's where some people buy selenite logs or chunky blocks for. Then you can just tell them to enjoy the selenite energy, etc etc.

Yup, Psi vamps draw from people around, but you can set rules on who to draw from, and how much. I've always asked mine to draw from strangers/crowds of people, in a good way, without harming anyone. Some of them can draw from natural elements/cosmic energy as well. Depends on the vamp. Set your own rules.
Charging keeps their energies up at peak, and cleanses them from negative energies that we're exposed to, when we interact with people, go out, etc. Do you notice how some friends are "more negative" and being around them, makes you tired and less "energetic"? That's an example...how negative affects us and drains our own positive energy out.

If your spirits do lots/wishes for you, it's gonna drain their energy level. Thus, weaker or less frequent manifestations naturally.

What shells are those? Ask Magnolia or email a support ticket, just to be sure. Selenite is ideal enough for all that, and it's not expensive. Readily available. Just DON'T get it wet or watered. IT WILL DISSOLVE. And it's MOH 2, so it's fragile. don't cut, drill, or polish unless you're know what you're doing.
Selenite will raise your "vibration" as well.

Alternatively, you can wait for full moon and let them soak the moonlight.

Cheers.

"Let your heart guide you. It whispers, so listen closely." ~ The Land Before Time
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons

I love selenite! I have my tower sitting less than a foot away from my desk at all times.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
ambiew
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: faeries
Zodiac:

I know selenite and other items can be used for charging, but I love charging
boxes,,,,They also keep my items organized ;)

AMBER

"Vampires,werewolves and faeries make my life magikal"
obnoxik
new here
new here

Thank you friends!

I read somewhere that one should separate the spirits into creatures in one charging box, vampires in another box, dark arts in one box, angels in another box, etc. I can't remember where I read it or who said it. Any truth to that?

I just put my 23cm selenite point and lay it down, put the cambion on one side of it touching it, and the two succubi on the other side next to it touching, and the vamp on top. Then I spread some cleansing shells around the whole thing, and also had the cambion's "gift plate" (printed out collage of photos if its correspondences, blue agate, jupiper, rabbit etc). I also told each by its personal name (more with abstract telepathic intent than words, but with words too) that it may take energy from the selenite if needed. How can I improve on this?

Maybe only have one spirit at a time on the selenite? Maybe state the intent different to them? Maybe have this whole thing separated from other energy items? How long time does it take to get a good effect, can I test them already after one hour, or a day or a week etc?

The weakest of these is the one I have had the longest, the Cambion C5. Perhaps this will make it stronger and eventually useful too. Perhaps Cambions cannot charge themselves up, in the way that Vampires such energy from people surrounding me, and in the way Succubi feed off sexual energies? Is this why it's been weaker and weaker?

I also put touching the selenite point three spelled dragon beads that Magnolia sent me as bonus in a package once, is it a good idea to put spelled items also on selenite?

BTW, I don't know which function these three beads are spelled with, I could make guesses from their difference in energy which are quite different but much happier I would be if I somehow could know for sure what spells you have in them, Magnolia? I do notice a little bit change in my life when starting to carry them around, however subtle. One is blue semitransparent, one is green semitransparent, and one is a little bigger, opaque white with blue and red stripes.

Elilara
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Why on earth would I share this online?
Zodiac:

Ah, I should try this sometime with my selenite sphere... I didn't think to use it for charging purposes, as the friend (at the time) who recommended it to me for self-cleansing said to keep it away from other charged items as it could basically "zero them out". My suspicions were that this was not quite right, as that's not the energy I get from the sphere. Thanks for the info!

obnoxik
new here
new here

If someone could comment on this, it would be awesome!

Thanks.
obnoxik wrote:Thank you friends!

I read somewhere that one should separate the spirits into creatures in one charging box, vampires in another box, dark arts in one box, angels in another box, etc. I can't remember where I read it or who said it. Any truth to that?

I just put my 23cm selenite point and lay it down, put the cambion on one side of it touching it, and the two succubi on the other side next to it touching, and the vamp on top. Then I spread some cleansing shells around the whole thing, and also had the cambion's "gift plate" (printed out collage of photos if its correspondences, blue agate, jupiper, rabbit etc). I also told each by its personal name (more with abstract telepathic intent than words, but with words too) that it may take energy from the selenite if needed. How can I improve on this?

Maybe only have one spirit at a time on the selenite? Maybe state the intent different to them? Maybe have this whole thing separated from other energy items? How long time does it take to get a good effect, can I test them already after one hour, or a day or a week etc?

The weakest of these is the one I have had the longest, the Cambion C5. Perhaps this will make it stronger and eventually useful too. Perhaps Cambions cannot charge themselves up, in the way that Vampires such energy from people surrounding me, and in the way Succubi feed off sexual energies? Is this why it's been weaker and weaker?

I also put touching the selenite point three spelled dragon beads that Magnolia sent me as bonus in a package once, is it a good idea to put spelled items also on selenite?

BTW, I don't know which function these three beads are spelled with, I could make guesses from their difference in energy which are quite different but much happier I would be if I somehow could know for sure what spells you have in them, Magnolia? I do notice a little bit change in my life when starting to carry them around, however subtle. One is blue semitransparent, one is green semitransparent, and one is a little bigger, opaque white with blue and red stripes.

Return to “General Questions”