Huff's Cats Eyes

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
tizmo
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 70
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Draeyes
Zodiac:

I just received my Cats Eye yesterday and I have not had a lot of time to work with it just yet but I wanted to post my initial experiences.

I have noticed a huge increase in the amount of movement around me, I can't tell yet if it is a servitor (Huff I'm not sure if any were woven in the orb?) or if it is my own spirit family being more active. I see quick movements along the floor and more sweeping movements throughout the air, something the size of a large bird.

The orb itself vibrates in my hand and doesn't seem to sit still, when I put it on the stand it doesn't do it but when I hold it it moves slightly by itself when I have my hand braced flat on a table.

As I work with the energies I will post more in this thread.

Thank you so much Huff! <3

ImageImageImage
Erszebet
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Unicorn
My magical/paranormal name...: Erszebet

I received my orb last friday and I love it. The energy is noticeable, when I hold it in my hand, I can perceive the vibrations flowing from my arm to my whole body. It has positive effects on my pain issues. I have also had some visions of what there is inside but I haven't explored all places, there's still so much to discover, but what I have seen is amazing and a lot of fun, and yes, there are also servitors, and they all are friendly and caring with me 1hg . I have known a few of them. I think that these orbs have the ability to attune exactly to your very personal needs in every moment. It has a soothing, calming , comforting energy . Huff, you have done a great work . Many many thanks !

Taliessin
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dunno yet!
If I could be anything, I would be...: me!
My magical/paranormal name...: Errio
Zodiac:

Hi All!

I am intrigued by this!!

Where can I get one from.......please?

Thanks 1s

Instrument of the end fire083
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My magical/paranormal name...: Melindrose
Zodiac:

Taliessin wrote:Hi All!

I am intrigued by this!!

Where can I get one from.......please?

Thanks 1s
If you check the seller announcements there may be a listing with a link to his best of the paranormal market place shop.

All my freestyle dancing is essentially magic
To be the left hand of a god.
Huffdamagicdragon
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1801
Spelled Number: 568
Your favorite spirit to work with: Lampades
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: DämonZerstörer

I had someone request to see this thread, so ::bump::

wayyy too many in my keep to count let alone list
mostly djinn and dragons though
AdriannaBurch
neophyte
neophyte

Got a copy of his obsidian orb in the mail yesterday (catseye on the way as soon as it's done :D). Phenomenal piece. Not only have I felt a bubbly feeling when it touches my skin/sits in my pocket, but it seems to have the ability to disappear! Hehe, that might be exaggerating a bit, but somehow last night shortly after I unpacked it, the copy of his orb got out of my pocket (none of the other items in my pocket fell out). When I laid down to mediate with it, it was just gone. I immediately knew it was in the couch, so I went and checked. Nothing there. Took all the blankets off, checked between cushions, checked the floor. Nothing. But I knew it was in/on the couch, just knew. I was frantically sea hint, but not worried...if that makes any sense. I'll find itfind it tomorrow. It's in the couch. That's what I met repeating to myself.

This morning it fell out of a blanket from the couch as I was putting it back over the couch. Now this was a blanket that I shook out rather violently last night. No orb copy in there before. Funny, little thing.

The second I put it back in my pocket I got the bubbly feeling like last night and the side of my nose that's been clogged for over a month blue a big bugar bubble and drained the way water finally drains from your ears after you get out of the pool. I can't wait to see what happens when I get the chance to actually meditate with it :)

You do not have a soul.
You are a soul.
You have a body.
Huffdamagicdragon
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1801
Spelled Number: 568
Your favorite spirit to work with: Lampades
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: DämonZerstörer

Huffdamagicdragon wrote:I had someone request to see this thread, so ::bump::

wayyy too many in my keep to count let alone list
mostly djinn and dragons though
CatLoafCreations
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1500
Spelled Number: 2000

I love mine.. (still have the Obsidian on my wish list)

Some people are like slinkies. They serve no useful purpose what so ever; but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs

I do not feed Trolls. I never seem to have a spare goat on hand when I cross a bridge; and I never like to waste a good goat on an annoying Troll. Ignoring them is such a wonderful option.

We tend to take life and the Internet too seriously. Don't allow others to tear you down or ruin your day. You live for YOU... NOT for them.
Dragonoake
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 19
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

After the initial super-nova blast of energy died down, the effects have been subtle; but I have noticed an improvement in both my ability to sense energy and my ability to understand and recognize the things I'm feeling

Erszebet
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Unicorn
My magical/paranormal name...: Erszebet

Hi , i wish to update my review. In this last period i've been working more and more with the catseye orb and i wonder if other have experiences similar to mine. The orb is in some way learning and growing upon request. I hold it before working with it and tell it what i wish . Now i'm working on AP very often. It smoothly pulls me to the astral and when i'm there i'm perfectly aware and can explore and talk with the inhabitants. But they seem quite surprised of my presence there and often when i ask specific questions, as ''what is this place, its name? where are we ?'' etc. they are quite unable to respond and seem to be confused and give answers different from each other. I cannot understand if these are real astral places or ''pocket'' artificial realms. Thus i wonder what your experiences are with AP using this orb specifically, and if there's a way to distinguish a natural astral environment from an artificial one.

Return to “Seller Review”