You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

SpaceAliens2020 wrote:I really do feel like we connect. I would love to know more about what you have to say.. if you want a direct line to me, add gmail address to end of my user and shoot me some emails. id love to have extended chats if you have time but I do need to go to bed now so maybe later ^^ follow up if you accept my offer.
Yeah, it would be nice if we had access to private messaging.

Keep in mind I'm learning this as I go. In my case, she's dominant. She's very persuasive to get me to lie down. If I lie down, close my eyes and clear my mind, she does what she wants. 99% of the time it feels great. She ignores any suggestions I have, but listens to me when she does something uncomfortable.

We've established a rule. If things get too intense, all I have to do is stand up and walk around. Everything stops then. That's comforting to me, because she can be over the top aggressive. She never gets upset if I have to stand up and abort the experience. Yeah, she's pretty powerful.

Just know as you bond, you'll learn more about her personality. They have needs, feelings, and wants in life, just like us.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
SpaceAliens2020
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
Number of Spirits: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Incubus
My magical/paranormal name...: Not sure yet!
Zodiac:

Interesting, how does she persuade you to go lie down lol.

marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

SpaceAliens2020 wrote:Interesting, how does she persuade you to go lie down lol.
Sensual contact, probably best discussed in the adult forum.

I've found an interesting way to communicate with her. She can make my lips move, not from a touch such as a kiss, she can actually make them move. It's not forced, I allow it to happen. She will make my lips pucker up, like a quick peck on the cheek, for a yes answer to a question. A no to a question or not wanting to answer is, nothing. So, I've learned a lot about her this way, her age, her hair color, eye color, a lot about her personality.

She has a major fixation on my electronic pipe (keeps me off of cigarettes). She was making puffing movements with my lips yesterday, and I couldn't figure it out. Then, today I put the pipe to my lips, and she made the puffing movements with my lips and jaw. I don't even do anything now, I just put the pipe to my lips and relax, and she puffs away. It's bizarre, cute, and hilarious at the same time.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”