Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 9
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not sure yet
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't know

Hi guys,
Just had a custom conjure completed for a nephilim..and it's female. I didn't realise that there were female nephilim. Does anyone else have one?

AngelicPride
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Hm, I would be cautious about that listing, to be honest. Theologically-speaking, the Nephilim were wiped out in the flood that is spoken about in Genesis. In the Book of Enoch, it is said that their spirits were tethered to the bottom of the Abyss by the Archangel Raphael, who then covered their faces with stones so they could not see light.

So really, Nephilim or their spirits existing outside of the Abyss is impossible. Yahweh/God wouldn't allow it. Even if they DID somehow break an Archangel's bindings from the Abyss (???) you probably won't have that Nephilim for long, if it isn't smited during the delivery process.

Jumbo
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 25
Zodiac:

Interesting. I was thinking about making a thread a couple of days ago about female nephalim because i hadn't seen anyone post about them. Then i see this thread so it's already been done. :thumbup: :lol:
AngelicPride wrote:Hm, I would be cautious about that listing, to be honest. Theologically-speaking, the Nephilim were wiped out in the flood that is spoken about in Genesis. In the Book of Enoch, it is said that their spirits were tethered to the bottom of the Abyss by the Archangel Raphael, who then covered their faces with stones so they could not see light.

So really, Nephilim or their spirits existing outside of the Abyss is impossible. Yahweh/God wouldn't allow it. Even if they DID somehow break an Archangel's bindings from the Abyss (???) you probably won't have that Nephilim for long, if it isn't smited during the delivery process.

I wouldn't take most of what the bible says seriously. 2cents Many sellers offer nephalim including CH. If whomever you consider to be the supreme figurehead allows humans to choose to conjure and interact with spirits/entities from abyssal/hell realms, then why wouldn't he allow that same interaction with spirits that are....half human. ;)

Formerly known as WhimsicalSage/ShadowSage

"A kind heart is better than a crafty head." - Manx Proverb
"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." - Albus Dumbledore
"True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us." - Socrates
AngelicPride
new here
new here

WhimsicalSage wrote:Interesting. I was thinking about making a thread a couple of days ago about female nephalim because i hadn't seen anyone post about them. Then i see this thread so it's already been done. :thumbup: :lol:

I wouldn't take most of what the bible says seriously. 2cents Many sellers offer nephalim including CH. If whomever you consider to be the supreme figurehead allows humans to choose to conjure and interact with spirits/entities from abyssal/hell realms, then why wouldn't he allow that same interaction with spirits that are....half human. ;)
So you're not going to take the Bible (It's not even the bible; the Books of Enoch are not in a traditional Bible. Goes to show how much you know) but you're going to take individuals you have never met seriously? Easily, people can pick at mythology and theology, and only take what is interesting to them without any clear knowledge on the stories behind these beings. From everything I have seen, a lot of sellers obviously have never cracked open a Bible of Angelology textbook in their life, and instead using Encyclopedias to find the basic concepts of what they want to sell, twist it around so they can sell to a wider audience, and then post it up. Again, please open a couple Christian/Jewish theology books or even better, a University-grade textbook on Angelology, and then come back to me. I'm going to believe the figureheads of the religion and those who have studied Theology for 20+ years, rather than new agers who dismiss all previous theology and mythology that stands in the way of them having a three-some with their angels.

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

AngelicPride wrote:
WhimsicalSage wrote:Interesting. I was thinking about making a thread a couple of days ago about female nephalim because i hadn't seen anyone post about them. Then i see this thread so it's already been done. :thumbup: :lol:

So you're not going to take the Bible (It's not even the bible; the Books of Enoch are not in a traditional Bible. Goes to show how much you know) but you're going to take individuals you have never met seriously? Easily, people can pick at mythology and theology, and only take what is interesting to them without any clear knowledge on the stories behind these beings. From everything I have seen, a lot of sellers obviously have never cracked open a Bible of Angelology textbook in their life, and instead using Encyclopedias to find the basic concepts of what they want to sell, twist it around so they can sell to a wider audience, and then post it up. Again, please open a couple Christian/Jewish theology books or even better, a University-grade textbook on Angelology, and then come back to me. I'm going to believe the figureheads of the religion and those who have studied Theology for 20+ years, rather than new agers who dismiss all previous theology and mythology that stands in the way of them having a three-some with their angels.
I think we need to stop with the sarcastic remarks, here. Whimsical Sage is very knowledgeable on spirits and entities. I would listen to her.
Also, having been tutored by the arc angels since I can remember, I can tell you personally that your information is dead wrong.

[image]https://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-free-stock-photography-pegasus-clouds-image12645487[/image]
Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
AngelicPride
new here
new here

Huffette wrote:
AngelicPride wrote:

I think we need to stop with the sarcastic remarks, here. Whimsical Sage is very knowledgeable on spirits and entities. I would listen to her.
Also, having been tutored by the arc angels since I can remember, I can tell you personally that your information is dead wrong.
I would listen if they could provide sources for what they are talking about. I can specify specific passages in the books I own, if that is needed. However, right now it seems like much of what they're saying is based off opinion and experiences... And experiences can be false or misinterpreted. I have misinterpreted experiences before, because human error; we see things when there really isn't something there, or we put value on something when it really isn't worth anything at all, you know?

Sorry about the tone, though. I'm studying Abrahamic (specifically Christian) Theology as my profession, and I am getting a little bit frustrated that sources are not being used in this discussion to prove what one is saying, and instead others are relying on the phrases 'you can't believe everything in the Bible", or "Theology is constantly changing". Yes, Theology is constantly changing... But the only ones in an organized religion that can make sweeping changes are those in authority, and only after a large portion of the worshipers agree with the changes.

Chaos, I am not a troll. Just because I do not believe in what others say, doesn't make me a troll.

If my information is dead wrong, please source what is the correct information.

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess

AngelicPride wrote: From everything I have seen, a lot of sellers obviously have never cracked open a Bible of Angelology textbook in their life, and instead using Encyclopedias to find the basic concepts of what they want to sell, twist it around so they can sell to a wider audience, and then post it up. Again, please open a couple Christian/Jewish theology books or even better, a University-grade textbook on Angelology, and then come back to me. I'm going to believe the figureheads of the religion and those who have studied Theology for 20+ years, rather than new agers who dismiss all previous theology and mythology that stands in the way of them having a three-some with their angels.
In some cases, it does appear some sellers don't really know which angel is which just like when they try to sell djinns and inaccurately refer to the muslim religion. So for the purpose of selling, one should accurately reference a known source first to appear credible and well researched. After that, sharing one's own findings might be believable. As for the lay person, people rather hear if they got an experience or not out of the purchase to weigh out in their own minds what is true and what is not. Any "education" is strictly for light hearted debate.

I did work with a conjurer who did his due diligence in research these so called university text books as well as other well known publishers. He sold Nephilims as beings that grant success. So my thought is even if they were sent to the abyss, if I know God, there is always a chance for redemption. So it's not far fetched that shortly after the punishment, they are allowed to work with people and help them. Besides once you become spirit, you stop having the need to survive which is where most acts of evil arise anyways. But the question remains, is the Nephilim you're working with a spirit or entity? Can a nephilim be an entity given that they were supposed to die a while back and did exist to procreate. It leads me to believe a nephilim they refer to is in spirit form. One with no wants or desires for themselves, but truly there to guide.

But back to the original question, can they be female? I don't see why not.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
Magemoss
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: n/a
If I could be anything, I would be...: I'm good
My magical/paranormal name...: n/a

While this is clearly an argument, I wouldn't say it's gotten nasty. No one is flinging insults or anything, they're just arguing over what they consider valid sources and information. I don't see anything wrong with that.

Jumbo
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 25
Zodiac:

Huffette wrote:Whimsical Sage is very knowledgeable on spirits and entities. I would listen to her.
Thankyou for the compliment. :D But just so we're clear here, i'm a he, not a her. This seems to be a running theme as blue also thought i was a girl. :lol:

Formerly known as WhimsicalSage/ShadowSage

"A kind heart is better than a crafty head." - Manx Proverb
"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." - Albus Dumbledore
"True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us." - Socrates
Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

Just for the sake of those keeping count at home...I have an ancestor (from the AIYB reading) Nephilim spirit companion who is female.

I think the confusion over possible genders has its roots in the camp that says angels can only be male, which bases itself on the "Sons of God/daughters of men" passage. Even if you buy that point of view (and I don't,) that doesn't mean that all of their children would be male.

Return to “Angels”