You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: None
If I could be anything, I would be...: Eldrazi
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Kuya Pilo

So, I tried to wait for my Nympho and just got lazy scrolling the internet and began to read the CH encyclopedia of Nymphos. So I look at their foliage: Sandlewood and animal: Cat, and everything just popped in my head that things got pretty strange for the past few days.

So, countless different days was my neighbor's black cat appearing out of nowhere. Mostly running up in my house rofftop and running out of the recycle bin, it freaked me out so much than I thought a creature was about to attack me [emoji23]. Then yesterday, I heard rustling in the bushes and tried to find out why. I tried to look and nothing was in there, I went to look another location and saw the black cat sitting at the front of my house (Mostly, this black cat barely goes to my house, but seeing it everyday was strange), it then starred at me for a long time and seeing the cat's eyes was like I wasn't scared of this cat, even the cat was scared of me. It left when my brother came to look for the cat.

Today, I smelled a strong scent of my Sandlewood incense stick. I never touched my Sandlewood incense for almost a month but then I smelled while I was far away from it.

But, no communication of words from a Nympho was here but I did felt some touches. So, do you guys think a Nympho is here contacting me that CH has completed on finding a perfect Nympho for me?

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk

My family:

Nympho, Goddess Nympho (Entity), Ki-Lin, Pegasus, Gryphon, Faery Of Light, Faery Of Intelligence, Avala Faery, Blue Dragon, Chinese Guardian Dragon, Gold Dragon, Gargoyle, Sanguine Vampire, Cambion, and Swan Maiden, Zombie, 2× Incubus, 7× Alpha Servitors (entity), Micro Servitor (entity), Nightwalker Wolf, Faun, Kentauride, Spider Shifter Princess (entity), Celtic Warrior, Cecaelia, Werehorse, Black Dragon, and Alpha Lord (entity).
SpaceAliens2020
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Incubus
My magical/paranormal name...: Not sure yet!
Zodiac:

Open your mind to that possibility. You need to get over the doubt and accept it. I can tell you that CH isn't fake but you got to be serious for stuff to work out ;)

marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

Heck yeah she's contacted you! That's awesome, start bonding with your lovely lady!

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
SpaceAliens2020
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I wish you the best of luck too. may you be happy ^^

WarlockDesolate
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: None
If I could be anything, I would be...: Eldrazi
My magical/paranormal name...: Kuya Pilo

Thanks guys!!! I'll make sure I'll bond with her daily. [emoji4]

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk

My family:

Nympho, Goddess Nympho (Entity), Ki-Lin, Pegasus, Gryphon, Faery Of Light, Faery Of Intelligence, Avala Faery, Blue Dragon, Chinese Guardian Dragon, Gold Dragon, Gargoyle, Sanguine Vampire, Cambion, and Swan Maiden, Zombie, 2× Incubus, 7× Alpha Servitors (entity), Micro Servitor (entity), Nightwalker Wolf, Faun, Kentauride, Spider Shifter Princess (entity), Celtic Warrior, Cecaelia, Werehorse, Black Dragon, and Alpha Lord (entity).
fc2014
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: succubus
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't have one

Not trying to beat up on anyone but how is it that when someone enlists the aid of a magic practioner and they start noticing unusual things out of the ordinary they think it's possibly their imagination?I come from a family that practiced magic and the unusual happens when that is done.

Image Succubi-Often misunderstood,Strange yet beautiful,Unfamiliar yet familiar,So close yet so out of reach
SpaceAliens2020
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

let us know about the progress of you journey. im wasted right now but am seeing things clearer

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”