Lilith of Lilith'sTreasureTavern

Show some love to the sellers - online or off - who have brought you amazing spirits or magic!
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I'll suggest this place

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Ryce
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 27
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

REMOVED - DO NOT RETRY wrote:I wasn't sure where to post this, but this seemed like as good a place as any. Lilith has been wonderful to work with. She was very polite (even when I asked some dumb questions) and her spirits are AMAZING. I now have a demonic Sanguine vamp and a custom Psy vamp from her, and both of them have already manifested. The Sanguine actually came forward before being shipped and we spent some quality time together. The Psy has been making my third eye prickle and it's felt very sensitive since she arrived. Very satisfied, you're amazing Lilith, and I will definitely be coming to you in the future!
This isnt really a review that Im writing myself (Ive already posted one I believe), but I have to say that I agree with the points you made. I LOVE Lillith too. She is a joy to work with, and I have a total of four spirits from her. A Kitsune (darker one), Fire elemental, a vampire, and a were-tiger. All of which are totally awesome. Spread the pride. Spread the love. (I think this is how we are supposed to use this forum anyways XD)

"Living in the Ruins of a Palace within my Dreams" - Lorde

In Your Blood- Vampire, Elf, Dwarf

Return to “Sellers You Love”