Euphoric Feeling and Door

Need help learning how to Meditate? Know any tricks on how to achieve it? Post here!
TVXQ_520
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

These past few months I've taken meditation seriously, well more seriously than last year, and it's surprisingly been great.

I never thought that I would have been able to stop my mind racing, to actually feel what it means *to be*. Earlier this month I was meditating before sleep (oh! And I've been sleeping good too) and then these huge black clouds that look like they were rolling or tumbling over each other started coming at me. In these black clouds their outlines would shine colors like a deep purples, blue and yellowing organ gold kind of color and some pink.. it was beautiful. Seeing this all rolling towards me I felt a little panic but that melted away. Instead I felt myself drift and feel calm and I was engulfed into it. Right after I woke up. I felt great.

A week later the clouds came back and the deeper I got into these clouds I could feel my body buzzing. Like everything inside of me was vibrating, it wasn't a crazy scary kind of vibration it was mellowed and chilled. I then could feel myself starting to smile inside, I felt giddy all of a sudden. I felt amazing, it was really euphoric.

So today I felt that vibrating again but this time it was like seeing through negative lenses. There was this door and this head came out from the side like peeking at me and then it came to stand in the doorframe. I kinda freaked out because it was humanoid, "whoa it's a person," I felt like it was a guy but I don't know. That's when I got out of it kind of, I prayed and then asked my spirits to stick close to me because I became really really tired. I went into a sleep that felt wonderful (:

Now... what does this all mean? Has anyone experienced this before?

What are the clouds? Who could that person have been? And what about the good vibrating feeling?

we speak the way we breathe
toyah32
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Zodiac:

I have no idea, but I feel you have opened yourself up to some contact of sorts. I would talk to that person the next time because whomever it is must mean you no harm if they are making you feel so peaceful when you are in meditation and sleep. Engage them I think it will be amazing!!! I would love to hear what happens next!!!! [SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND SMILING EYES][SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND SMILING EYES]

Sent from my SM-N915T using Tapatalk

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

Let's bump this so some of the more experienced could see and maybe respond.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
TVXQ_520
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: 0
Zodiac:

I'm unsure of this, but has anyone ever come across a white scaled reptilian humanoid?

we speak the way we breathe

Return to “Meditation”