Re-homing a Golden Unicorn

Zaman7
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I am looking for a new home for a golden unicorn. I got her and first requested to have her bind directly to my body. Though the seller didn't proceed with the binding (she actually responded the next day) BUT the unicorn knew I wanted her bind to my body.
How did I know? When I was re-reading her listing in the seller's website and I casually read her name, I had an outburst; a rush in my body; an explosion -- my first contact with a spirit!! I really can't explain it!! I got this whenever I said her name. It was very overwhelming for a first-timer.

I then requested to have her in a vessel. She, again, knew, and I didn't have the same rush in my body when I mentally say her name.

The seller sent the vessel but I haven't got her yet - I live overseas but it should arrive within a day or two.

The reason why I am looking for a new home for her is that I don't think I am ready yet to be a spirit keeper. I am new to all of this and all I have been doing is buy CH vessels and keep reading and educating myself.
I really don't want to have the unicorn "sit back and wait" for me till I am ready. It just doesn't sound fair. I believe she will better with an experienced owner.

Her listing has been deleted unfortunately but she is a powerful golden unicorn with many blessings; happiness, cleansing, positivity, wealth, fortune, good luck, personal gain and many more. She was a spirit of one of the members of the seller's coven which makes her pretty special.

I will send her vessel to whomever wishes to be her new keeper and the info the seller sent to me via email, like name and simple bonding ritual.

I'll pay for the shipping but please note that since I live overseas, it might take up to 14 days to reach your destination.

If you are interested, please write here in this thread. Though I am not sure how we'd communicate since I can't use PM's LOL
I'd love to know how'd I communicate with potential keeper(s).

Thank you!

Lucy. Aslan. Tumnus. ~❤️
Kahlal
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Shifters
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Kahlal

I am sorry to hear that you aren't ready to begin. May I ask who the seller is?

Zaman7
neophyte
neophyte

I got the unicorn from Jamie BluJay's Haunted Magick.

Lucy. Aslan. Tumnus. ~❤️
Sionnach
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Sorry to hear that! It's responsible of you to make a decision based on the spirit's best interests.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zaman7
neophyte
neophyte

Thank you for you thoughtful posts. Now I feel terrible!

I actually have a problem with a spirt that has attached itself to me and has been draining my energy and raking havocs in my life. This was confirmed by more than three different psychics and so many readings I have requested.

I have so much going on that I am afraid I'll ignore the unicorn. And I come from a religion that abhor all type of paranormal acts and spirits and take drastic measures in preventing and banishing spirits. Though not at all religious myself, I'll be doing religious ritual cleansing sessions (because it's the only way I know) -- which depends on strong holly verses of banishing evil spirits. I realize a unicorn is not an evil spirit but what if she was affected one way or another? I really don't want to "hurt" her nor disrespect her in any sense.

Because of this leeching spirit I am spiritually "deaf". The only reason I felt her before because I asked her to bind to me directly. But since I have requested the seller to choose a vessel as her home, I can't feel her anymore. So I really don't know how I am going to ask her if it's ok if I re-home her..?

I do have archangels, one of them is a healer and he is the only I sometimes feel because I get a sense of warmth in my body when he heals me - but I can't feel/sense the rest though according to their listing, they make themselves known pretty easily.

I don't the unicorn to feel neglected, disrespected or unwanted.

I have asked one seller if there's a spirit that can help in getting rid of the spirit that is feeding on my energy but she said since it's a problem in this realm in my earth body; there's nothing spirits can do. So the unicorn won't be to help in this problem.

Sorry for the rant. I just wanted to explain why I am re-homing the unicorn. However, the posts in the thread made me re-think my decision. I'd welcome suggestions whether regarding my problem (or where to post it to ask for advice and help) or if I should keep the unicorn after all.

Lucy. Aslan. Tumnus. ~❤️
Kahlal
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Shifters
My magical/paranormal name...: Kahlal

^ I agree with this. Most spirits will want to stick around even if they have to wait awhile, because they chose you and want to be with YOU. Like you said she knew you asked for her to be bound to a vessel, she probably knows and understands you're not ready. I think you ought to wait till you get her vessel and give it a try before deciding.

NeoStarFire
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 67
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Neo Starfire Angelis
Zodiac:

I agree. I would give it some time, spend what time you can with her. Just share your day with her, talk to her, be her friend. She will understand when you get busy and when you can't spend time with her, trust me. I had to put my whole life on hold for 2 months and deal with other issues. This included spirit keeping for the most part, though I still talked to them through it all. They were very much a huge emotional support through it all. As for the other spirit/energy you are dealing with, I would say that she could very well help you with that. Unicorns are very uplifting and have a deep spiritual power. Having her around could help drive whatever it is away. I imagine she already appreciates the love and concern you have shown. Give it a chance, you might be surprised.

I also agree with what Pandora said. Sage is wonderful at clearing any space of negative things and energies. Good luck and let us know how things go. May you be blessed with peace and love in your life.

May You Be Blessed,
Neo

arundios
new here
new here
You are...: new to this

If the unicorn is still available I'd give her a home. I want one anyway, but right now short of cash :(

angel_vixen
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 63
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
If I could be anything, I would be...: medium
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: vixen of the underworld
Zodiac:

REMOVED - DO NOT RETRY wrote:I just wanted to mention something...

When I first got into spirit keeping, I didn't ease myself into it. I stumbled across a listing for a Djinn and immediately felt that psychic, energetic pull like you described. I heard his voice in my head calling out desperately to me. He wanted a home so badly. I couldn't get him out of my mind, and so I bought him the very next day. It felt like an impulse, and I stressed and stressed that I wasn't ready to take care of a rescue spirit, or really any spirit at all. The only spirit I was really acquainted with was Archangel Metatron, and I considered our relationship much, much different from having a companion spirit.

Still, I went through with it all. My Djinn came to me within a few days, and there was an immediate bond. I wasn't even sure what I was doing, but he was patient with me, and I was patient with him. I needed time to adjust, and he was perfectly fine with it. In fact I think he welcomed the fact that I was taking time with him.

Now his vessel doesn't leave my finger.

I'm only sharing my experience because I would like to know how much you deeply thought about rehoming her before asking. I didn't think I was ready for a spirit, but it was one of the best decisions I could have made. Many spirits don't have a sense of time like we do. What seems like months to us may be a blink of an eye to them. A few of my spirits I've told I'm not ready for deep interaction with them, and they have been perfectly okay with that.

She called to you for a reason, and even though I'm sure there is another home where she will fit into just fine, just know that it may not be that hard to welcome her in as you think.

Of course please don't take all my words as absolute truth... I'm just stating these things from personal experience. I've been in your shoes, but I couldn't be happier.
lovely im a newbie i hope i sense the same too when mine arrive

jesse1746
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune
If I could be anything, I would be...: Pegasus
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Perhaps the unicorn is meant to help you with this other spirit? Wait till she arrives and really see what happens first. It could very well be that the spirit draining you is afraid of the unicorn and is trying to influence you to get rid of her quickly so that she cannot help you in this matter as she meant to.

Never worry about if you are "ready" for a spirit when a spirit calls to you. If they call to you it means that they are ready to be with you. Sometimes we feel like we are not ready but they may know we are even if we don't feel the same.

Trust in your new spirit and see how it goes is my advice.

Return to “Message Board - Wanted/Classifieds”