Are telekinetic constructs possible?

ryknowrage
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 14
My super power would be...: Super speed

I was wondering if it's actually possible to create a construct/servitor from telekinetic energy in real life or if that's just restricted to the realm of fiction and fantasy?

Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

As far as I know, telekinesis is moving objects with your mind rather than by physical methods. A moving object has kinetic energy regardless of what pushes it into motion. It is common for kinetic energy to be stored as potential energy, or for potential energy to be converted into kinetic energy. You want to create a construct or a servitor, using energy specifically derived from moving objects with your mind. I would guess that you will first have to learn to move objects with your mind if you want to go that route. I would think that if you already had that ability you would have the knowledge and experience to create constructs and servitors already from a variety of energy sources. It may be faster to move the objects with your hands, even if it seems like cheating, and use the kinetic energy if you can.

Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

From your subject line I think the question may have been different than what I thought it was. You want to make a construct or servitor which has telekinesis as one of its abilities. Is that correct? Assuming you have the ability, yourself, I'd think that you could create a construct or servitor which also has this ability. If you do not have the ability, I don't think you can share it.

nijntje
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Nothing is restricted to the realm of fantasy but before you accomplish any feat you have to know you can, that requires God/dess consciousness which means being aware that you can and fully owning it. Not many humans are at that stage yet. The consciousness holds all power and it is immeasurable. Servitors are programs, but so are we and they are also capable of learning and growth... If they recognise their own God/dess consciousness, they too are limitless.

Witch
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 70
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Big Bird
If I could be anything, I would be...: Lard
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: Ronald McDonald

Are you talking about creating servitors/constructs that can manifest on the physical level? If that's the case, I do believe it is possible, if haunted paintings like "The Hands Resist Him" can happen.

WingedWolfPsion
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: I like what I am. ;)
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Winged Wolf
Zodiac:

It's possible to create a psychokinetic construct - that is, one that can use psychokinesis - if YOU can use psychokinesis, and program it into the construct. Otherwise, not really. I have heard that some of ours have learned it, though - just a few. They're programmed to learn from what they encounter, so they must have picked it up somewhere. It's a very rare ability in people or spirit critters.

--Winged Wolf
"I will stare at the sun until its light doesn't blind me, and I will walk into the fire, til its heat doesn't burn me, and I will feed the fire..."
Azure Echo
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Poltergeists are actually a form of this. To some, Poltergeists are the subconscious telekinetic manifestations of someone who has issues. It is a way of releasing subconscious anger in a very violent way. If people can do this subconsciously, then there's no reason someone wouldn't be able to do it consciously. However, it's as a former poster said. It would probably require you to have the psychokinetic ability first. These people have psychokinesis, so it allows for their anger to manifest through it.

And then there was a thing, but not any thing, it was a thingy thing.
~~~~~~
Azure Echo, owner of Azure's Immortal Conjures.
https://azures-immortal-conjures.fwscart.com/

Return to “Servitors/Thoughtforms”