new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
If I could be anything, I would be...: Communion
My magical/paranormal name...: Narayanatha
Zodiac:

Archeval

A powerful binding which allows you to see two realities at the same time. This allows you to see what your physical body & Astral body see at the same time, or your physical body & Spiritual body, or your Astral body & Spiritual body sees. This opens your eyes to what you experience and connect with on a daily basis. It is really compelling for those who want to further development of their 3 bodies.

My Review:

The first few times I activated the binding, I chose to see out of my physical/spiritual bodies. Not much had changed, however...Once I activated Archeval on another day and chose to see out of my Astral/Spirtual bodies, rather than my physical/spiritual bodies, I definitely noticed a shift. This is where a meld happened, and astral "seeing" turned into "feeling". I was definitely aware that I was now feeling my way through the astral, and seeing my way through the spiritual. Almost like swimming through different densities of astral water, all in one big astral ocean. Feeling or swimming my way through the astral has been enlightening and I thank CH for the opportunity to experience this. I have no doubt this has helped me gain an increased understanding of the Astral. I will be doing further testing with this.

Thank you for reading.
Madame Sosostris
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: forest creatures
If I could be anything, I would be...: invincible
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: That's a Secret!
Zodiac:

Thank you for posting this. I revisited Archeval after reading your review and had a much deeper experience with the binding,
The Eight Tenets of Ritual Magick

1. Expect the unexpected;
2. Magic has no morality;
3. As above, so below;
4. There are no coincidences;
5. There is a choice that is no choice;
6. Change is the only constant;
7. Seize the day and there is a price to pay;
8. A true magician must transcend himself.

Return to “Creepy Hollows Reviews”