Dolphinwings

Show some love to the sellers - online or off - who have brought you amazing spirits or magic!
Rexielle
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 90
Your favorite spirit to work with: Many different kinds
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
It’s my birthday
Zodiac:

I wanted to give a shout out to Dolphinwings Healing! I discovered this seller through the Marketplace and went to their homepage. I was drawn to the listing for Summer Sweetness Fae and ended up getting a Lemonade Fae :) Dolphinwings was very prompt in responding to my order and when the order arrived I was astounded by the thoughtfulness that went into it. Besides my fae's vessel there was a small pouch of fae offering, a cone incense and a tealight candle. The best part of my order was my fae, she is a hoot!

Another reason why I want to give accolades to Dolphinwings is because of the listing for Killing Cove Rescue Dolphins. This seller works with the spirits of the dolphins slaughtered at the Killing Cove in Japan. Most of the dolphins cross over, but some spirits decide to stay to work with humans despite what happened to them. This touched me deeply and is another reason why I love Dolphinwings 8)|*

Everything in the forest has its season. Where one thing falls, another grows. Maybe not what was there before, but something new and wonderful all the same.

My spirits I am working with this week: (A) Courtwind Angel, (A) English Psy Vampire, (B) Water Rabbit Spirit Guide, (J) Rosemary Elf, (M) Yurei, and (T) Karkadann Shifter
Enlightened
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel
Zodiac:

How long does it take till she prepares the items?

Rexielle
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 90
Your favorite spirit to work with: Many different kinds
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
It’s my birthday
Zodiac:

Hi Enlightened, I sent you a pm a little while ago. I hope it helped!

I now have 2 dryads, 2 fae, 1 angel, 1 dragon, and 1 spirit animal from her. It took about a week after payment for my custom spirit to be conjured and shipped to me. The others were all a part of her awesome reverse adoption events on Facebook. Once the spirits chose me and I paid for them, it always took less than a week for me to receive them.

Everything in the forest has its season. Where one thing falls, another grows. Maybe not what was there before, but something new and wonderful all the same.

My spirits I am working with this week: (A) Courtwind Angel, (A) English Psy Vampire, (B) Water Rabbit Spirit Guide, (J) Rosemary Elf, (M) Yurei, and (T) Karkadann Shifter
pathtosirius
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
My magical/paranormal name...: None

I love dolphinwings! She is extremely sweet and an amazing soul! She only works with white and grey beings. The beings that came through to me from her are all so helpful, and have greatly assisted my life enormously! I have a couple of beings from her, all are sweet loving beings of the light.

She works too with rescue spirits, that would love to lend a helping hand to us humans, as what is mentioned above <3

Return to “Sellers You Love”