MrBeefy83
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 62
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

I've been able to communicate with my spirit family for the last couple of months and felt like my ability was progressing nicely. And then it stopped. I haven't been able to communicate with any of my spirits for at least a week. It's driving me nutts. I haven't had any stress or anything traumatic happen. I did go overboard with a CH sale and got myself alot of new spirits, but also had "remove all blockages" done for me as well which I thought would help my abilities. Any ideas how something like being able to communicate telepathically just goes away?

GreySkyMorning
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: can't choose!
If I could be anything, I would be...: Infernal Werewolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Skylar Hound (Sky) / Aliavo Verona (Liav)
Zodiac:

How strange... I've heard someone else talking about getting things done to remove blockages and it not helping/seemingly making things worse.

Now that I think about, that might just be the problem. So much is coming in that it just turns into telepathic white noise and you can't hear anything specific. Have you tried meditating (with or without noise in the background to block out anything else) and focusing on solely one singular spirit, asking them to communicate with you?

Sometimes when I first wake up, or my spirits are busy, or something unexpected is happening, my connection to them seems to cut out temporarily. However, I do want to say, by worrying about this, you are stressing yourself out, at least a little, which could make things harder. Everyone has stages. Every 'power' fluctuates as time goes on. Trust that in time your telepathy will restrengthen, and just keep trying your best to exercise it until then. It sucks, but remember to utilize other forms of communication in the meantime. Telepathy is extraordinarily useful, one of the most useful forms of communication, but it's not the be-all, end-all form of communication. 1hg

As <<Removed by Mod>> mentioned, there are also many different things that could be affecting it. I have noticed my own telepathy is a bit wonky and 'laggy' lately, so to speak... like it's turned down a bit and some sounds are only heard after a long pause... Curse you, Mercury! -shakes fist-

:werewolf:For blue, blue skies...
{If I ever sound rude, I didn't mean to! This is a preemptive apology if anything I say sounds mean!}
Spirits: My mom; Leonardo Da Vinci; 'Uno', werewolf mate; 'Deuce', kobold; 'Trip', alan; J, sterling angel; H, werewolf; F, hellhound; A, faun; K, gold djinn; 'Shu', xinshu dragon; S, psy vamp & brother; B, nympho; & a wraith & volkh!
Servitors: 2 year old son Benji; many others
MrBeefy83
neophyte
neophyte

Hmmm I would of never considered that. Hope that's the case. Thanks for your input <<Removed by Mod>>

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

furrybunny
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: zero

Nooooo id be so upset too! Please keep us updated!

boop
MrBeefy83
neophyte
neophyte

Grey Sky I always meditate & get in relaxed state before I start having conversations with my spirits. I would always have to initiate the conversation and focus on 1 specific spirit at a time. I've tried talking to each of my many spirits and nada. I hope it is just the Mercury because I've never tried any other means to communicate and wasn't looking forward to using tools like a pendulum. Thanks for your input.

NeoStarFire
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 67
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Neo Starfire Angelis
Zodiac:

The Periods When Mercury Will Retrograde from 2015 to 2020

January 21 - February 11, 2015 in air Aquarius
May 18 - June 11, 2015 in air Gemini
September 17 - October 9, 2015 in air Libra

January 5 - January 25, 2016 starts in Aquarius, ends in earth Capricorn
April 28 - May 22, 2016 in earth sign Taurus
August 30 - September 22, 2016 in earth sign Virgo
December 19 2016 - January 8, 2017 in earth Capricorn to late degree fire Sagittarius

December 19, 2016 to January 8, 2017 earth Capricorn, ends in late fire Sagittarius
April 9 - May 3, 2017 earth sign Taurus, ends in late degree fire Aries
August 12 - September 5, 2017 fire sign Leo - early earth Virgo, ends in late degree fire Leo
December 3 - December 22, 2017 in fire Sagittarius

March 22 - April 15, 2018 in fire sign Aries
July 26 - August 18, 2018 in fire sign Leo
November 16 - December 6, 2018 in fire Sagittarius, ends in late degree water Scorpio

March 5 - 28, 2019 in water Pisces
July 7 - 31, 2019 starts in fire Leo, ends in water Cancer
October 31 - November 20, 2019 in water Scorpio

February 18 - March 9, 2020 in water Pisces, ends in late air Aquarius
June 17 - July 12, 2020 in water Cancer
October 13 - November 3, 2020 in water Scorpio, ending in late air Libra

MrBeefy83
neophyte
neophyte

I'm a little bummed out that I'll be having one way conversations until Oct 9. Fingers crossed that after that things return to normal

Bellia
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Baby spirits
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Yeah retrogrades effect my communication with my spirit family too just gotta wait out the bad weather sometimes.

MrBeefy83
neophyte
neophyte

I'm back. The retrograde didn't affect me. I had a psychic reading done last night by a trusted source and turned out I had negative energies blocking my communication. They had been removed soon after and last night just before going to bed I was able to communicate with my fam clearer than before. But negative energy? I thought my protection spirits protected me from those? I guess I need to make my protection team even stronger. Also, from the reading I found out I had over 100 spirits bound to me. Whaaaaat? I'm only aware of 49

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

Sometimes your senses go into a hiatus. This happens to me when I am not feeling well. Even a small cold can send them into a hiatus in some people. Learn to be aware of your body and you can feel when a cold or small sniffles comes on and sends your senses packing. This happens because your body uses the energy that is usually reserved for sensory stimulation to fight off the bug.

If this is the case, they will return once the bug is gone.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels

Return to “General Questions”