when do you hear voices of your spirits?

Need help learning how to Meditate? Know any tricks on how to achieve it? Post here!
tina19950830
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: idk
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision

Hello people, so i was meditating this morning and i invited several spirits to my meditation. They are all new, all arrived just yesterday. I wonder if you can hear their voice while meditating? Because when i talked to them telepathically, i dont know if it was actually their response or it was just my imagination, because i didnt hear any voice. All i got was things like, we love you, you are beautiful, we are happy to be with you. I dont know if Im just imagining those responses or is it really them talking.

What do you guys think?

furrybunny
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: zero

Yeh I talk to myself but sometimes I'm laughing Bc I'm imagining their response and answer to my question. I hope I'm not crazy and that I really am picking up on their thoughts and feelings.

boop
Drake
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Don't know yet.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sausage
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't know.
Zodiac:

We're all mad here, and it's okay.

furrybunny
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 22
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: zero

So one time I was praticing pendulum with my boyfriend.he thinks of the number and I'll see if pendulum picks it up.. Did really well at first then lost it. Was trying to show off to him too lols. So I said out loud I'm really disappointed in them. How are we going to convince my boyfriend. I was really frustrated.

So after an hour break I picked up my pendulum and decided to ask if My bf ate spaghetti that weekend. I got a strong yes. And was like yeh right. My Bf and I never eats spaghetti in 1.5 years we dated. I assumed it would've been a no answer too.. So when I ask him, while preparing myself to be disappointed he says yeh he did....

Honestly I think my spirits were trying to convince me they can do it like read my mind and I with theirs. But for some reason it's a hit and miss

boop
Roseshyo
new here
new here
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

is a hit of miss, because it requires mastery over our own minds, emotions and feelings.

First is best to clear the mind. Then to get into "tune". then while focusing not to get grabbed by emotions, and simply be as open as possible. This way contact happens as it is also easier for them to get through.
I have a lot of telepathy, and It took a great deal of convincing of myself that I was hearing them.
Although most of it is comments to what I do or say, when i did a tarot reading for myself, i was surprised by the amount of information which flowed to me.

Love is the answer
Roseshyo
new here
new here
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Drake wrote:We're all mad here, and it's okay.
Yeah the line between spiritually aware and madman is quite close haha!
2wk

Love is the answer
polyana005
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 23
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: lemming
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

You know, it's very pleasurable to "hear" phrases like "we love you", ""you're beautiful" in your head. It could be them or it could be your imagination (you'll be able to tell the difference later with practice).

Believe me, it is way worse to hear phrases like "you're a &$*#!" or "stupid,ugly" (and other negative ones). As long as you get positive ones,relax and enjoy the journey.

A friend to: A human spirit, gold djinn, werewolf, three ancestors, deva., high elf, Egyptian sanguine vampire, Astral angel, Courtwind angel, sterling angel, Bronwyn angel, Enochian Angel Baradiel, Enochian Angel Galgalliel, Nephilim.
Protected by: Volkh, Einherjar, Fylgia, Draugr.
Immortals: Zeus, Aphrodite, Anubis, Nephtys.
Living astral entities: Astral Angel, Norse vampire elder, Falwer-niamstrum.
Kaelea Majere
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 28
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sensual spirits
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Kaelea
Zodiac:

Spirit voices aren't always in their own voices; sometimes they sound like our other thoughts. Practice will help you differentiate. I learned about this before I began spirit keeping (worked on developing my abilities for two years before I even knew it was a thing). Next time try focusing not only on the words, but the feel of them. Where did they come from? Spirit voices feel disjointed, separate from yourself. We're you thinking of something leading up to these responses or was it random? My favorite so far was 'I've decided that I want you.' Straight out of the blue and possessing such a serious tone that it couldn't have possibly been me. My reaction was along the lines of 'Say what?'. To this day I still don't know what he meant by that lol. Emotions work the same way, and it's an important skill to learn to separate yours from those of your spirits/people around you/etc. another thing you can do if you're unsure is ask for signs to back up what you heard. For example I heard 'I love you' once then sometime later that day I was riding in the car and spotted some love graffiti under a bridge :) That's just an example, but it can be anything, and you'll know when you see it. Spirit communication is very subtle, but with practice and dedication I'm sure you'll catch on beautifully :)

Dark Arts: sanguine vampire, Carpathian vampire entity, psy vampire (2), faun, incubus, human entity (2), dream catcher, Gregori watcher (2), daemon, Apollo, Dionysus, Hephaestus, Eros, Morpheus, Balder

White Arts: merman, nympho (3), divine angel, bronwyn angel, baby silver dragon, itla dragon, hippogriff, high elf

Prinsiippi
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 63
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Good thoughts offered here. I remember I've heard a voice only once in my ears from a spirit, and it was accompanied by electric hum, and for that I think I was tuned into some different level of hearing. Hearing personalised voices in my mind is quite rare too, though it sometimes happen, and it is special. But usually the voices are without anything that easily tells them apart, I have to ask who it is for me to know.

But sometimes the voices in my mind can seem to come from a distance, and from different directions, like it is coming from behind me, and sometimes I hear singing or music.

Return to “Meditation”