TAROT READER THERA NEBULOUS

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
coddington
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 12
Spelled Number: 0

So even if her $3 special has expired, everyone should definitely try her out. I think that the regular prices are still pretty cheap....like around $15. I have paid so so much more in the past for vague, general unhelpful readings.
This woman is genuine.
You send her your question and when she responds she send back a PDF of the actual cards pulled and what each one means in regards to the situation. (not a blanket, generic meaning of the card that can be found on the internet.) It is specific and tailored to you and the reading.

I got incredibly specific info for questions about love and career. I even ordered a third reading to discuss this friend/love interest in my life that was separate from the other question and even though it was a complicated situation and he was hard to reach, she really came through for me and went above and beyond sending me MANY MANY emails about the situation. I mean PAGES. (Its a weird tricky situation my future love life.LOL)

I felt so bad for her having to take so much time on my situation that I offered her more money but she refused. So I wanted to come to CH and let people know how great she is. She is really compassionate and care for her clients.

She is based in Brazil I think so keep in mind the time difference. Also sometimes she has email problems so if she doesn't respond in a day or two, just keep emailing her.

Her readings are really insightful and specific.

soul
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Seller link please :D

coddington
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 12

Kurioser&Kurioser
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: not sure yet
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I agree with everything coddington has said about Thera Nebulous.
She's a very empathetic and insightful reader :)

We are so lucky we have such wonderful readers that are members on this site, and Thera has just joined my favourites list! 1ey

freespirit111
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: guide
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

coddington wrote:So even if her $3 special has expired, everyone should definitely try her out. I think that the regular prices are still pretty cheap....like around $15. I have paid so so much more in the past for vague, general unhelpful readings.
This woman is genuine.
You send her your question and when she responds she send back a PDF of the actual cards pulled and what each one means in regards to the situation. (not a blanket, generic meaning of the card that can be found on the internet.) It is specific and tailored to you and the reading.

I got incredibly specific info for questions about love and career. I even ordered a third reading to discuss this friend/love interest in my life that was separate from the other question and even though it was a complicated situation and he was hard to reach, she really came through for me and went above and beyond sending me MANY MANY emails about the situation. I mean PAGES. (Its a weird tricky situation my future love life.LOL)

I felt so bad for her having to take so much time on my situation that I offered her more money but she refused. So I wanted to come to CH and let people know how great she is. She is really compassionate and care for her clients.

She is based in Brazil I think so keep in mind the time difference. Also sometimes she has email problems so if she doesn't respond in a day or two, just keep emailing her.

Hi Cod, havent seen you on hear for ages! Hows all the spell work going?

bwardabUnYiP
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 62
Spelled Number: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: Ubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demonoid
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: None
Zodiac:

Her website is down.

bwardabUnYiP
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I got a servitor from her.

bwardabUnYiP
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

coddington wrote:So even if her $3 special has expired, everyone should definitely try her out. I think that the regular prices are still pretty cheap....like around $15. I have paid so so much more in the past for vague, general unhelpful readings.
This woman is genuine.

I've been emailing her for days and waiting what do you mean email problems?!
Im so frustrated!

Return to “Seller Review”