My first Vampire has arrived!

Tips and tricks for connecting with vampires.
raven robyn
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: positive
If I could be anything, I would be...: positive
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: im not sure

hi
i am getting a real one from mrs guila no more fake stuff from e-bay
i cant wait to get him!

no name
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: no anwer
If I could be anything, I would be...: no answer
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: no answer

1a Give your vampire friend a little time to get adjusted to your energy: You have already heard a noise from the package, he was in and witnessed light flickering. It is not that your vampires will make them known every day, every hour - at least mine don't. I get for example a sign of them and then they will be quiet again for quite some time. Don't give up that easily! Also, it is not good for the bonding process, if you doubt his presence. The bonding period lasts at least 30 days and sometimes much, much longer.

no name
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: no anwer
If I could be anything, I would be...: no answer
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: no answer

1ey By the way, try the phasma communicator, he can be downloaded for free (basic type) on the internet. It is a way to try to communicate with spirits and I just started this yesterday and have already had contact with my sister, who died this summer.

Elm
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

REMOVED - DO NOT RETRY wrote:It's easy to lose hope when you first start out with a spirit and start believing it's all in your head. I've had doubts, too. However, the more you doubt, the harder it will be to come out of it and realize that you're not making it up. If you felt like he made contact with you, that is excellent! Don't forget how you felt when it happened, because if you turn your eye away from his manifestations, you won't experience them the same way again.

Spirits will often manifest when they first arrive and then take some time to rest and get used to their new environment or energies. It's not uncommon for them to suddenly stop manifesting for quite some time. But I assure you the more you spend one-on-one time with him, the more he will reveal himself to you. At least that's now it usually goes.
I agree with Lu -- most of my spirits have given me an obvious manifestation shortly before or after their vessel arrived to let me know they were there, then were quiet for a while. Flickering lights and a mysterious noise sound could very well be your vampire making himself known.

LilinMira28
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 45
Your favorite spirit to work with: DA/BA
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: The Dark Arts Vixen, Muralasa Majere
Zodiac:

It's the same with me. I get cold chills and sometimes things out of the corner of my eye. I do get small sounds here and there as well. I now have 3 spirits and one living entity in my keep. Trust me when I say this. Never doubt yourself. Doubting will make it harder. Even though I can't really hear them quite yet I still talk to them and relax with them at night and on my days off. I even go and talk to them telepathically while out and about or at work when I can. I'm even planning a day out downtown for some of us that are willing when I go to relax at the local Hookah Cafe where I go to smoke hookah, have a latte and just listen to music. Don't worry it takes time for everyone. Some sooner than others. My first vamp spirit that I was writing about in this topic actually came to me slightly in a vision when I was meditating. Give it time dear and trust me you will love the results. I now am a keeper of 7 spirits total (still waiting on their vessels) and I'm still trying to bond with 4 out of those 7. As 2 of those 7 are custom conjures and the meditation on both of them to see what will come to me is still quite foggy. I'm also still a novice and have been trying to strengthen my psychic sensitivity and open my 3rd eye chakra more. But practice does come into play.

White Arts: 1 Dark Arts: 14 Black Arts: 1
Spirits In The Keep:
  1. Sanguine Vampire (3 Males) (Soulmate family: 1 male, 1 child female, 1 female nanny)
    Cordovan Dragon (1 Male)
    Black Dragon (1 Female)
    Hellhound (1 Male)
    Chimera (1 Male)
    Marid Djinn (2 Males)
    Manga Dragon (1 Female)

Living Entities In The Keep:
  1. Sanguine Vampire (2 Males)
    King Hellhound (1 Male and pups)

Spirits On Their Way:
  1. NONE

Living Entities On Their Way:
  1. NONE
kenpodragon
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Watcher on the wall
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Darkness from Light
Zodiac:

It's all about opening your perceptions to the edges of your senses. As you go through your day, notice the little things that you may have overlooked before - many times we miss the signs that our spirits are trying to send to us because we are trapped in this materialistic existence and lack the sensory discrimination that some of the previous generations had.

The best advice I can give is to create your own spiritual retreat that you can go to while meditating and use this space to welcome and observe your spirits.

Take a walk on the darker side of life.
starseed
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 47
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Malachi Bloodfeather

Hmmm.... ravenrobyn..... could be a real seller only they whould know. Does it feel real to you? I am not psychic but can feel energy and I KNOW Lisa Hankins and hauntedcuriosities vamps are real! Also obviously creepyhollows! But I only have Wraiths and a Fenrir from CH.

Return to “Connecting With Vampires”