MynetteLoo
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 28
Spelled Number: 1

Hey everyone,
since I've last been here I studied through a lot of books concerning the black arts and dark arts. I came across the demons Focalor and Rofocale and some say they are one and the same, whilst others tell the contrary. 2dz I would say they're not the same, as they have different mentions about them. Though I searched through the whole internet to find an answer, I found none. Now, I wanted to find the sigil of Lucifuge Rofocale, but always come across Focalors.

If there's anyone who could tell me and clear this up, please?
Also, if Focalors sigil isn't Rofocales, then what sigil does he have?

Blessings~
"Long dead and reborn, in an ever-changing world, their souls linger forever and, in silence, they walk among us." - Asetian Bible

Infernal burns my heart, darkness is my light,
for ancient shadows were brought, leading me through the night.

❤In honour to my most beloved and cherished Spirit Companions, Ancestors, the Dark Lords and the Loa❤
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Well, Rofocale is an immortal, so it's possible that Focalor is a different aspect of him under a different name and/or vice versa. Rofocale is an anagram of Focalor as you might be aware.
If you want to contact them, after they're immortals, you just need to call them. You wouldn't need their sigil. But if you want to use something personal, use their Enns. There are different ones for Focalor and Rofocale.
Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
MynetteLoo
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 28
Spelled Number: 1

Thank you for the insight! 2hp
"Long dead and reborn, in an ever-changing world, their souls linger forever and, in silence, they walk among us." - Asetian Bible

Infernal burns my heart, darkness is my light,
for ancient shadows were brought, leading me through the night.

❤In honour to my most beloved and cherished Spirit Companions, Ancestors, the Dark Lords and the Loa❤
-arianna-
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I haven't directly worked with either of them, but I'd say they are not the same being at all. The energy I get is completely different.
Think you've seen it all? Think again. Outside those doors, we might see anything. We could find new worlds, terrifying monsters, impossible things. And if you come with me... nothing will ever be the same again!

DemonicSpirits
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: DK,RDC,Kyuubi,Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Royal Demon King
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: DemonicSpirits
Zodiac:

MynetteLoo wrote:Hey everyone,
since I've last been here I studied through a lot of books concerning the black arts and dark arts. I came across the demons Focalor and Rofocale and some say they are one and the same, whilst others tell the contrary. 2dz I would say they're not the same, as they have different mentions about them. Though I searched through the whole internet to find an answer, I found none. Now, I wanted to find the sigil of Lucifuge Rofocale, but always come across Focalors.

If there's anyone who could tell me and clear this up, please?
Also, if Focalors sigil isn't Rofocales, then what sigil does he have?

Blessings~
Hi sweets,

they are indeed different being,

Focalor Is a Duke in Demon Goetia ( i haven't have any experience with him yet ) Lol

and Lucifuge Rofocale is Prime Minister in Hell, I ever work with this demon, he absolutely indeed very strong demon and his energy quite very dark Lol 2wk

Return to “Black Arts”