FREE distance Kundalini or Gold Reiki healing

Share you information, tips, & tricks for working with alternate methods for health, cleansing, and balance.
hbwright
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Zerau

polyana005 wrote:
hbwright wrote:Ohhh, me also. Wish I saw this earlier today. If and when you get a chance and caught up I'd love the Gold.
Name: Heidi

And I will gladly donate to a local equine sanctuary if that is okay by you. Winter time is always in need of hay.
Done. It should not be ok by me, but it should be ok by YOU, where you wish to donate even a dollar as a "thank you" to the universal energy source and me for channeling it to you.

Horses are often neglected and abused before they (if lucky) end up at an animal sanctuary. I suppose the horses will appreciate your gift. Winter time needs more food for animals.
We are so blessed in this area to have an amazing rescue community for all animals. For years now my home has never been empty of a foster of some sorts, and my daughter started working with rescue horses when she was 13. Most have never had a kind hand touch them. It is a most amazing feeling to have a 1000 pound animal learn to trust, or even a 1 pound feral kitten.

I wanted to give a short update. I'm going through natural treatments through diet and stress relieving exercises to "rest" my adrenal glands after abusing it for so long. I've done a lot just through diet and meditation but for the past 2 weeks I've felt like I've been reverting. Last night I slept wonderfully, falling asleep as soon as I got in bed and slept through the night. I've also been having some "die off" symptoms of toxins, which I thought were already under control, and a lot of pressure in my sacral area.

Thank you so much for offering this service.

Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

polyana005 wrote:You could try the gold reiki session from me. 1ak
You have the oldest version of Gold Reiki. It was combined as a single level attunement. Then there was Golden Ray Empowerment, which was an extension of Gold Reiki. I think Gold Reiki 2 came after that as an upgraded version of Gold Reiki. The version on Ole Gabrielsen's web site is The Golden Light 2017, which is several versions past the one I stopped at.

My version of Kundalini Reiki is 2011, but I think my most current manuals are 2010 and the audio empowerments were 2009.

Tachyon was changed to Prana. It was an argument about names, but the system is the same. Tachyon Source changed its name to Prana Source. I wasn't looking closely, but it seemed like Prana and Prana Source may have been combined in the newest versions. When Ole Gabrielsen attuned me, it was direct rather than by audio empowerment and it was two systems. Along with Kundalini Reiki's 3rd level, they are requirements for Kundalini Source. Which I also have.

There is a self-attunement for Sea Salt. It is intended to be a self-attunement. It is not one of Ole Gabrielsen's. https://app.box.com/shared/static/s8j8mktye1.pdf I think I may make a separate thread for it.

Fearlesswolf
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: White Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gold Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Ashen-Shugar
Zodiac:

I volunteer if you still need some

"Be not afraid of greatness. Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them." - Malvolio from Shakespeare's "Twelfth Night"

"Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it" - Mark Twain

"Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself" -Mark Twain
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

I was wondering how far you have gotten and if you have reached my request.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
polyana005
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 23
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: lemming
Zodiac:

DreamWolf wrote:I have finally read into it a little to see the differences between the two... I have never had any reiki sessions done to me, so I'm not sure if one or the other should be done first... I do seem to read that people find gold reiki even better than kundalini as it is...

So I'd go for that one if you're still doing these, but again, I'm not sure... (Did anyone ever ask you to tap in and see what would come better for the person? ~smiles shy)

Also, would it be better to sit relaxed or even moreso, not focusing on anything while you're doing it? What about being asleep through that time? :) (I surely am asleep between 6 am and 10 am every morning... ~lol)

I also wonder about the sanctuary thing because the farm where we live and caretake does give shelter to a lot of animals that came here only for the sake of not being eaten... (In fact, our landlady's animals have a greater number of those than the ones she is keeping for any uses too, which is really nice, and we with my Husband are keeping quite a few only because we love them so much, even though they may never ever lay again or have any babies and what have you - I think my already insanely animal loving Husband got influenced by me so much that ever since I live with Him He never killed any of our critters to eat or anything... So adorable to see that even though I'm not against eating them as long as they lived a happy life, even He can't get Himself to do it, and He has always kept critters to eat... :D ^^)

Gods am writing too much again... :D

Anyway, so if you're still doing them and feel up to it, I'd feel blessed to receive a session, and of course am gonna keep spoiling all our lil ones, well, regardless of session or no session, of course... ~lol =^.^= ~smiles laying ears shy
Hi. I do not tap in, it is actually reading or scanning of the person. Therefore i avoid any interaction with the receipient's body, their possible blockages, issues, etc. because i am not requested to do so to begin with. I can do it sure, i can see where the blockages are if i am being asked to scan the body but i am not doing it without the person's permission.

You can be asleep, relax on the floor, sit on the chair - it is entirely up to you. You should not imagine or expect anything. The energy will flow into you, just let it flow and enjoy because it's relaxing and pleasant.

Once you've decided which reiki healing you'd like to receive, reply in the thread when i am taking volunteers again. I have pressed the "pause" button for now, too many volunteers at the moment.

A friend to: A human spirit, gold djinn, werewolf, three ancestors, deva., high elf, Egyptian sanguine vampire, Astral angel, Courtwind angel, sterling angel, Bronwyn angel, Enochian Angel Baradiel, Enochian Angel Galgalliel, Nephilim.
Protected by: Volkh, Einherjar, Fylgia, Draugr.
Immortals: Zeus, Aphrodite, Anubis, Nephtys.
Living astral entities: Astral Angel, Norse vampire elder, Falwer-niamstrum.
sp4retime
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Zodiac:

Please heal me too! It's been 4 months since I haven't slept without sleeping pills :(

Angelsmile
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 80
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human

Hi thanks <3

polyana005
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Wulfke wrote:Can you do for me aswell pls Poly ? Kundalini pls and im from Belgium. Thx alot
And it is done 1s while you were sleeping, I suppose.

A friend to: A human spirit, gold djinn, werewolf, three ancestors, deva., high elf, Egyptian sanguine vampire, Astral angel, Courtwind angel, sterling angel, Bronwyn angel, Enochian Angel Baradiel, Enochian Angel Galgalliel, Nephilim.
polyana005
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Huffette wrote:I would happily volunteer. I live in GA. I really need the one most effective because I have too many health issues, and now my eyes are showing problems (found out today).
Hi there, I did a Kundalini Reiki healing for you, Huffette and I had a very interesting experience doing it. It is not so easy to explain but I got a feeling that you must have needed a massive amount of energy. It was very intense, meaning that it went quite a lot...I hope it will give you some sort of relief from your symptoms.

I am not scanning or reading any of you, but I have read on the forum about your health (what you've written yourself). I know it is not my business but I am strongly advising you to turn to a holistic healthcare practitioner. i.e. a homeopath or a naturopath for a better physical health.

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

polyana005 wrote:
Huffette wrote:I would happily volunteer. I live in GA. I really need the one most effective because I have too many health issues, and now my eyes are showing problems (found out today).
Hi there, I did a Kundalini Reiki healing for you, Huffette and I had a very interesting experience doing it. It is not so easy to explain but I got a feeling that you must have needed a massive amount of energy. It was very intense, meaning that it went quite a lot...I hope it will give you some sort of relief from your symptoms.

I am not scanning or reading any of you, but I have read on the forum about your health (what you've written yourself). I know it is not my business but I am strongly advising you to turn to a holistic healthcare practitioner. i.e. a homeopath or a naturopath for a better physical health.

Thank you. Huff says that if they find the root of the problem, they can find the cure.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels

Return to “Alternate Healing/Aromatherapy”