Moon Spirit Boutique & Witchwood Crafts

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
barbaricpoetry
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 63
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire, Dragon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I am combining these into one because they are owned by the same lovely lady & Witchwood Crafts is more for her amazing candles but I wanted to put a review for both of her shops! Basically if this is TL;DR for anyone: buy her stuff, its top notch (from either shop!).

------

Moon Spirit Boutique: http://www.moonspiritboutique.com/

Where to start here! Alexandra has some amazing spirits that have such an incredible presence. When I finally decided it was time to bring home one from her shop, as I felt a calling from there, I couldn't quite figure out who. So I went with a reverse adoption reading! Turns out I had three that wanted to come home with me! The reverse adoption reading is really detailed and helpful and the spirits even gave a little about why they are interested in becoming your companion & even gave me a little about what they may be potentially guiding me through. I would really recommend getting this if you are having any doubts about who wants to come home with you, and even if there isn't from her current selection, Alexandra will keep the information on file & see if anyone comes forward for you at a later date.
Now onto the entities!
The first of the two purchases I made (I couldn't afford them all at once so I reserved the other two until my next payday) was my Kere, and has been such a pleasure to have as a companion. She actually manifested for me in a dream before she even arrived/was still in the mail.
My other two entities that I brought home 2 weeks later also have incredible energy! Whenever I touch my phoenix's vessel it is warm to the point of being hot to the touch.
The entities are all very active and have been great to work with, which has made Alexandra one of my favorite sellers. Plus she is a pleasure to talk to! <3
Vessels:
All three of the vessels my entities came attached to are incredible! Alexandra picks some incredible jewelry that is not only breathtakingly gorgeous but is also well made. I get compliments on them every time I wear them out.
Shipping:
She ships from Canada, so keep in mind that it may take a little longer than average to get to you. That being said, my orders have never taken more than a week (including weekends) to arrive. Which is incredibly impressive. She gets orders out lightning fast and they fly through the mail. I have never had international orders ever arrive faster than they have from Alexandra. 1tu

------

Witchwood Crafts: https://www.etsy.com/shop/WitchwoodCrafts

I can not rave enough about these candles! They all smell super fantastic, and she has me hooked! I have yet to get a candle that I don't absolutely adore. The scent throw on every single one is fantastic and strong enough to fill the room within a few minutes - lit or unlit. I highly recommend! They make fantastic offerings for deities or spirits, look great as decorations around the house or are a gorgeous addition to your alter space as well too! I'll go over just a few of the candles that I have gotten for you guys here.
Pomegranate: This smells EXACTLY like pomegranate and its freaking amazing. Its so strongly scented it filled the room within seconds of having it lit and smells totally amazing. I bought this as an offering and got a great response from my spirits as well too.
Rayvn: This is such a lovely, balanced combination of frankincense & myrrh, which is a favorite scent combo for me as well, so this was a no brainer. It looks gorgeous on my alter as well, and my boyfriend even complimented this one, which is a rare occurrence!
Element Candles: These all have different scents if you get them scented (you can also order them unscented) and all 4 scents smell amazing. Fire is a cinnamon maple in which the cinnamon is very prevalent! Water is very citrusy and delicious. Air is lavender and ylang ylang which is super floral and I could burn it for hours! Earth has a very calming eucalyptus & tea tree scent.
Flowering Sky: This candle is so utterly gorgeous and smells like cherry blossoms and I love it so much.

& thats just SOME of the candles i have gotten from her. I would recommend anything she makes! I have also picked up a few cabochons from her shop here as well too that are just stunning.

~Ari Silver

I fell in love with the universe 
the planets
the moon
and with the silence of the stars

In Your Blood: Angel, Vampire, Elf
Sudu
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

Candles are my weakness and I've already looked in her shop. Given the recommendation of how great they smell - now I'll have to try them:)

AlexCzernosech
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 57
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: I have a few names ;D
Zodiac:

I'll have to second the endorsement for the candles - I've not yet gotten any spirits from Moon Spirit Boutique though.

The candles, though, are top-notch! I've gotten Forbidden Fruit, Trickster, and Crossroads from her. They were all fantastic, though I'd have to say Crossroads and Trickster were my favorites. I'm going to inflict more candles from her on my family when I have money again, because some of the new scents just sound utterly amazing, such as Morning Coffee and Winter Chocolate. I also love the surprise in each candle. ;)

46 CH Spirits/Entities; 33 non-CH Spirits/Entities, and work with various other self-bound and unbound beings.
barbaricpoetry
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 63
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire, Dragon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Sudu wrote:Candles are my weakness and I've already looked in her shop. Given the recommendation of how great they smell - now I'll have to try them:)
They are freaking amazing. Everyone in my family is getting a few for Christmas!

~Ari Silver

I fell in love with the universe 
the planets
the moon
and with the silence of the stars

In Your Blood: Angel, Vampire, Elf
Sudu
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

My weakness strikes - I purchased one of her candles - so can't wait for it to arrive. If they are as good as you guys say - I'm sure I'll be back for more:)

Sudu
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Now that I have purchased several candles from Witchwood Crafts...Here is my review of her candles. They are the most delicious candles you will bring into your home. The aroma sets the tone for what your doing from spellwork to anything else :) She lives in another country from me...so I was surprised at how quickly each order has arrived. She has been very quick to respond to any questions and is willing to create custom candles when you make scent suggestions. Has always gave lovely samples...and of course they do draw you in to want a large candle of the scent :) I've always loved candles and hers stand up to the name brands and surpase them by far with her incredible combination of scents. Will give feedback on Moon Spirit Boutique later on once my companion arrives. Until then, if your looking for a new scent to work with, offer, or just set the mood for the day....you'll enjoy your purchase from this lovely shop :)

soul
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

i Just got The Sun Reading - Abundance, Connections, Power, Weakness, & Guide Messages

my Hair is spiked out ON his own while reading Alexandra Melitta prediction almost accurate what being happening, what should i cut off, what being ahead,i will buying more reading upcoming weeks , i am addicted to her reading lol , now i want to try out her spirits will be purchasing soon :)

Reading will take time but you wont get regret

Inanna
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I got a free tea light when I received my two entities and it smelled amazing! I want to buy her tea lights so badly but the shipping to the US is really steep :(

אֶהְיֶה אֲשֶׁר אֶהְיֶה
Inanna
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I caved in and ordered a bunch of her pillar candles and tea lights. They are so beautiful and smell divine!

I love Alexandra so much, not only did she calculated the exact shipping charge and refunded me the difference, for every set of 5 tea lights she would always include an extra free sample!

אֶהְיֶה אֲשֶׁר אֶהְיֶה
jackielovesstars
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 23
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I got "The Sun" reading from Alexandra and I was so pleased and surprised. I had never seen a read like this before, so I was extra curious and she really delivered. The read was very detailed and spot on. She REALLY cares about the work she does and takes time with/for you. I have only great things to say <3

Return to “Seller Review”