Heard My Vampire Last night

dreamsrlove
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0

It was around 2:00 Am and I awoke In this state that feels like Astral Projection, except instead of actually projectiing I just sit up in my bed. This has happened only once before and it was also with a vampire so Im guessing they ARE great at helping with Out of body Experiences. Well IN the middle of a dream I was having about Graveyards, I Awakened or projected up and heard wooshing sounds Around my ears and on the ceiling. I then heard voices saying My name and something else I cant remember. I had my Vampire with me all night and I did ask her to visit me in my dreams and help me astral project so IM pretty pysched about that :D

Anyway the thing was I got scared shitless! Because I forgot that I had asked to speak with my spirit that night. So instead I was just scared it was a ghost and found myself fearing for my life. When I woke up I thought about what had happened, and appologized to my vampire and told her next time i wont be so scared lol.

R gabriel...A poets dream is I, I exist in the realm without time, sinking further to waters serene, where nothing is as it seems.
ninjalovergirl
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire Angel Nympho
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire Angel Nympho
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Wow! Thats amazing! :applause: I guess you would get scared. If one of my spirits appeared in front of me at night it would scare the cr*p out of me too lol! Good going with the astral projection! Sounds so cool! I would love to have an out of body experiance. :D Can any type of vamp like psy or sanguine help with AP? I would love a vampiress. :inlove:

Image Image

dreamsrlove
neophyte
neophyte

Well I have only had Sangs and so far so good with the Astral Projection. I cant comment on the Psy capabilities because I dont have one.

R gabriel...A poets dream is I, I exist in the realm without time, sinking further to waters serene, where nothing is as it seems.
ambiew
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: faeries
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

that is a great experience! sounds like you have a good connection, :clap: I hope next time won't be so
surprizing for you

AMBER

"Vampires,werewolves and faeries make my life magikal"
dreamsrlove
neophyte
neophyte

ambiew wrote:that is a great experience! sounds like you have a good connection, :clap: I hope next time won't be so
surprizing for you
i know, it was so weird because I didnt know if I was dreaming or not. I think im going to have to remind myself to try and move around during the experience instead of being bed-shocked lol

mrblonde
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I think psy's are supposed to be the ones best at astral projection, I read that somewhere but I don't recall where. However my sanguine has tried it last night and this afternoon. And almost pulled it off this afternoon, the thing is I didn't realize what she was trying to do until just before I fell asleep, and she's never tried it before. I had ordered a book on it last night to find out more, but she decided to take the initiative and give it a try. I really hope I'm making sense, my head has been quite fuzzy since. So maybe they're both good at it. I think that is my point.

xXxClairexXx
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 52
Your favorite spirit to work with: Faeries
If I could be anything, I would be...: A house cat
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Claire
Zodiac:

That sounds cool but if that kind of thing happens to me, ill be scared to death XD

Live as you die tomorrow.
Dream as you live forever.

Collecting since June 2007

Galadriel
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: None
Zodiac:

I think it's natural to be frightened the first time it happens! So, you're no scaredy cat. :) I've openly asked to see/hear and so on. My psy said yep, he would help make it happen but that I had to be open, which he also confirmed that I am.

You had an excellent experience! Congrats! :)

Sorceress Witch, psychic, medium and Armageddon

Return to “Vampire”