neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Starseeds
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Hello! So I recall watching a movie called "The Number 23" several years back about a guy who realizes that everything in his life equals to the number 23.
Flash forward, I was talking to an acting friend this past weekend, as I was doing a film shoot with him, and he said everything in his life equals to the number 56. I was skeptical, of course, but when I checked my audio files, lo and behold... I had 56 takes.
I'm thoroughly freaked out. Any idea what could be causing this? I heard him saying something about using a Ouija board in the past, but I wasn't there for the entire story when he explained it. Could that cause this?

My Family:
Heavenly Hound, Peacock Shifter, Cat Fae, Blackwood Stag, Lowborn Demon, Lammas Sun Demon, Dark Annunaki Duo, 2 Demon Lords, Arcturian Starseed, 4 Human Children, 5 Human Adults, Shaman, Fallen Angel
Sephiroth
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: sephiroth
Zodiac:

The movie 23 with Jim Carrey. After seeing it i started wondering if it was a coincidence or really something connected to your life. The first time he went crazy and tried to commit suicide and forgot everything, the second time he remembered it ended better for him. I think when you start paying attention to it you will start seeing it in everything.
For me its every day the same moment when i watch the clock. Always at 22.22 which got me freaked out the first 20 times it happened , started thinking that would be the hour i would die lol. Now i just shrug it off since it still happens frequently. Que sera sera

WubbaLubbaDubDub
Jackii
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Starseeds
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Yea, I just thought it was too crazy to be a coincidence. I have 56 takes and he even mentioned that I will probably end up with that number too. I've heard of angel numbers and took that thought into account, but I feel like something else could be the reason why the number shows up so often.

My Family:
Heavenly Hound, Peacock Shifter, Cat Fae, Blackwood Stag, Lowborn Demon, Lammas Sun Demon, Dark Annunaki Duo, 2 Demon Lords, Arcturian Starseed, 4 Human Children, 5 Human Adults, Shaman, Fallen Angel
Sudu
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 3
Zodiac:

Angel Number 56 (written by Doreen Virtue)
"As you go through changes with your home life, career, and relationships, stay focused on your inner spirit's growth. Find the blessing within each change you're experiencing"

Can find nothing in her book, for the number I always see (11:11).

furrybunny
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 22
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: zero

I always wondered if Doreen virtue is a fraud?

boop
Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

From what I know, then number 11:11 is a sign of spiritual awakening

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
Sudu
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I bought the angel numbers book just to find 11:11 and nothing - was disappointed.
Thanks Kitsune - I have since read that as well.

Sudu
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Sorry - know you are really trying to find info on 56

Dragonoake
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 19
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Wulfke wrote:For me its every day the same moment when i watch the clock. Always at 22.22 which got me freaked out the first 20 times it happened
I've noticed that I seem to look at the clock at 4:44 a lot

rassad7
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner

The number 56 is attributed to the Angel Poiel. Who btw is an angel who loves to help actors.

Jackii wrote:Hello! So I recall watching a movie called "The Number 23" several years back about a guy who realizes that everything in his life equals to the number 23.
Flash forward, I was talking to an acting friend this past weekend, as I was doing a film shoot with him, and he said everything in his life equals to the number 56. I was skeptical, of course, but when I checked my audio files, lo and behold... I had 56 takes.
I'm thoroughly freaked out. Any idea what could be causing this? I heard him saying something about using a Ouija board in the past, but I wasn't there for the entire story when he explained it. Could that cause this?
Sudu wrote:Angel Number 56 (written by Doreen Virtue)
"As you go through changes with your home life, career, and relationships, stay focused on your inner spirit's growth. Find the blessing within each change you're experiencing"

Can find nothing in her book, for the number I always see (11:11).

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Return to “Unsolved Mysteries”