Lisa - real_magick

Show some love to the sellers - online or off - who have brought you amazing spirits or magic!
theDowser
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitors
If I could be anything, I would be...: myself
My magical/paranormal name...: theDowser

Hi Guys

Wondering does Lisa conjure succubus ? Must say people have interesting experiences with her vamps and sirens.
I thought she had posted somewhere on her site that she won't conjure a succubus. She does offer nymphos.

Jumbo
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 25
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

theDowser wrote:Hi Guys

Wondering does Lisa conjure succubus ? Must say people have interesting experiences with her vamps and sirens.
I thought she had posted somewhere on her site that she won't conjure a succubus. She does offer nymphos.
I remember someone saying that apparently she wont conjure succubus because she views them as demons. She wont conjure demons.

Formerly known as WhimsicalSage/ShadowSage

"A kind heart is better than a crafty head." - Manx Proverb
"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." - Albus Dumbledore
"True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us." - Socrates
y0ush4
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Spelled Number: 0

How to contact her ?Anyone knows her email ?

jellybean
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 75
Spelled Number: 150
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Rainbow Walker
Zodiac:

y0ush4 wrote:How to contact her ?Anyone knows her email ?
It's on her website, listed under her Policies tab.

~ Jane

:pirate2: :pirate2: PROUD TO BE A PIRATE :pirate2: :pirate2:
theDowser
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Spelled Number: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitors
If I could be anything, I would be...: myself
My magical/paranormal name...: theDowser

I requested her for a remote transfer when I got an entity from her and got a further 15% discount in addition to the ongoing 20% sale.

monica
neophyte
neophyte

I absolutely love Lisa. She's by far my favourite practitioner and the vast majority of my spirits/entities come from her.

One of the first entities I got from Lisa was a neb djinn. The night I invoked my djinn, she made a massive orb that was about two feet in diameter, which drifted around my room for close to a minute. I've never seen anything quite like it! Any thoughts I had that magic wasn't real disappeared that night.

Lisa is amazing to deal with. I find her to be someone of great integrity, which, to me, is very important when dealing with the paranormal. In addition, I think she is extremely knowledgeable and just an overall great person. It's clear she wants her clients to have positive experiences with her entities.

I've also had readings from Lisa, which have been accurate. I like that she tells me the truth, whether or not it's something I want to hear. I don't like getting readings that consist mainly of fluff, and there's none of that with Lisa. She's straightforward and honest.

Overall, I don't think it's possible to be disappointed with any of the services or entities you can get from Lisa. Highly recommend!

"All the art of living lies in a fine mingling of letting go and holding on" ~Havelock Ellis
what_lies_beneath
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 50
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire

I just wanted to leave a review on the entities I got from Lisa a month or so ago, I received a Laat , zimada and a soul cleanser and I can tell you these beauties brought a change and shift in my thinking and deep within me that I had struggled to remove or change for years. If anyone is looking to be more calm and more positive in their life and have struggled to remove old thoughts from past or limited beliefs that keep repeating the same cycle of thoughts I highly recommend these.

I am more balanced and my relationship with my partner has benefited with this balance. Doubts and fears limit us to progress and evolve from old belief systems and thought processes, so I recommend to have these beautiful beings come into your life ,to help make a fresher you and enhance everything in your life for the better with a new positive and optimistic outlook on life, and those you share your life with.

RazMaTaz1
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
My super power would be...: Super speed

New member here :) - I purchased a 4 elemental jinn called "D" from Lisa. She has been so helpful with all the questions I have, and as this is a new experience for me, I have bombarded her with questions but has always been patient with me and always given me a clear and concise answers.

The jinn I have got, I went out like a headless chicken to shops seeking candles and incense and everywhere was out of stock. Final stop, i managed to get everything I needed, but should have just got everything from Lisa herself (lesson learnt!).

I performed the ritual on Saturday, and while nothing manifested, I felt a real cold sensation after performing it, and when I was going to sleep, i did feel a presence in the room, kept waking up and tossing and turning a lot, cold light breeze near my cheek, head became a little heavy too. I checked with Lisa and this was perfectly normal and the general bonding process takes generally 2 weeks.

I bonded with the vessel last night and then fell asleep, was unsure if I had a dream but did have a deep voice in my head.

Honestly hope to see the djinn soon with my own eyes or have a proper conversation with it :)

daqaz
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: khodam
If I could be anything, I would be...: angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Eneron

Hi friends.Two years ago I purchased from it marid gin for the son. He to learn in other city as that gin appeared as phantom and all its friends he frightened wanted to protect it. 1mg

Sunrise2000
new here
new here

I have marid empress djinn and emporer red dragon for two years. In this period, I dont feel anything, no manifests in any way, no contact...

Return to “Sellers You Love”