You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires, Werewolves
If I could be anything, I would be...: Happy
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystrial Silvermoon
Zodiac:

I did it. I have been thinking about it for awhile. A little embarrassing but shouldn't be. I will soon be 50 years old, and have to admit it. I have never been with another woman, but I have recently become curious as to what I have been missing-due to recent experiences. I decided to order 2 bi female nymphos. That way if I decide I don't like the experience they would have each other. I was wondering, do they 'play' with each other if I tell them it is okay? Just to be fair, I ordered bi men as well. 1e

Mystrial
hbwright
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Zerau

Isn't it awesome how spirits can help us broaden our horizons and learn more about ourselves at any age? While I've felt I have t had much interaction with my succubus I really feel like she is here for learning to appreciate myself and my femininity. I had only guys for a while but I've now got a "team" of amazingly powerful ladies that help me explore myself physically,emotionally and spiritually.

Jimy
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8192
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sexual entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Free
My magical/paranormal name...: parajimy maybe
Zodiac:

Mystrial66 wrote:I did it. I have been thinking about it for awhile. A little embarrassing but shouldn't be. I will soon be 50 years old, and have to admit it. I have never been with another woman, but I have recently become curious as to what I have been missing-due to recent experiences. I decided to order 2 bi female nymphos. That way if I decide I don't like the experience they would have each other. I was wondering, do they 'play' with each other if I tell them it is okay? Just to be fair, I ordered bi men as well. 1e
Haha Mystrial, that post made me laugh (in a good way!). Especially the last sentence ;)

My last relation were with a 50 years old lady for one year and half. I've been hesitant at first because of the big difference of me being 10+ years younger, but I've to say, I've learned and have grown a lot with her. So, being 50 is actually something to be proud of 1hg

A male chatting with his succubus:
- You know, you are ridiculously attractive for a devil woman.
- I know, but thanks for saying so. Devil women have feelings too!
- Are you ... going to kill me?...
- Yes... but you'll enjoy it!
- ... ok!
hbwright
neophyte
neophyte

Haha Jimy, what is it with the youngens? Since I've separated I've not been hit on by a single man even remotely my age. They are all from the ages 18-24, and I'm 41!!

marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

hbwright wrote:Haha Jimy, what is it with the youngens? Since I've separated I've not been hit on by a single man even remotely my age. They are all from the ages 18-24, and I'm 41!!
To me it seems a lot of women just keep getting more beautiful with each year. Plus, there's life experience, confidence added as well. When I was 36, I had a 48 year old girlfriend. She was fantastic, we were great together, but the age difference did bother her deep down. She traded me in for an older fellow.

So..be proud of your age! Don't let any age differences get in the way of something good.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
eye-soul
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: succubus
Zodiac:

they r like humans if they like each other they would not mind playing with each other but they prefer playing with humans more than spirits

hbwright
neophyte
neophyte

Or they'll all play at once, with you!! Hahahaha Have fun with that.

And thanks Marquest, I won't let it get in the way, but don't see much of a future with somebody so young. But, nothing wrong with playing around. :) I never took myself as a Cougar type but these young guys have other ideas.

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”