Marid Djinn accepted my apology?

Tips and tricks for connecting and making wishes with djinn.
scrubtech
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

I've been re-organizing my spirit info by making computer files to hold my various items and also making pages to put into a book. While I was making said pages, using CH Encyclopedia for reference, I ran into the Djinn page and a huge wave of guilt and sorrow overcame me. I put my Marid Djinn in a box with Djinn sand and forgot her there--she's probably been there for a month! :o :crying:
Now I know time isn't the same to the spirits, but I felt/feel crummy anyway :oops: . So I got her out, gave her a bath to get rid of any dust, and apologized profusely. I was talking outloud rambling on and on about what a jerk I was for forgetting her, how much I missed talking to her, how I wouldn't blame her if she never spoke to me again, etc...
Since yesterday was Marid Djinn day, I found a gold candle, some raw and polished emeralds, and (I grow fresh mint in my Aero-Garden), I picked her some fresh mint. I offered her all of these things all the while apologizing...I even lit some incense--which is not my favorite because of the smoke!! :sick: Then I went to bed.
This morning I looked at the table where her vessel is and the mint was pretty much gone. There were only a couple of pieces left and they were dried up--I mean really dry--like crusty! :shock: It looked like they'd been left out for a week, not just several hours.
So I'm hoping that's my Djinn's way of forgiving me. :think: What do you think? Is that a sign or just my mind playing with me?

'Men have forgotten this truth,but you must not forget it. You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed.'
-Antoine de Saint-Exupery
DollyLama
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Awww scrub.... :hug: You're such a loving human to your entities. I had some impressions while reading your post and I just wanted to let you know the feelings that came to me as I read. I felt that she hadn't been upset for being left in the djinn sand for so long. It felt more like she was quite indifferent to the whole experience but was quite pleased with the offering of the mint leaves and was more than happy to accept the leaves as an apology. I felt that she was trying to show you (by manipulating the leaves that way) that there were no hard feelings. :)

Humans drool, vampires rule!
Who needs a prince when you can have a vampire?
scrubtech
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Oh, thanks DollyLama, :hug: I feel so much better. I'm glad there are no hard feelings...I really like having her around!!!

'Men have forgotten this truth,but you must not forget it. You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed.'
-Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Return to “Connecting With Djinn”