Satan & Sons/Suns - Priestesses Akelta, Yllidra, Satyra

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Kurioser&Kurioser
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: not sure yet
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Hi Florian,
Thanks for sharing. What were you abilities like before you had this done?
Thanks 1ey

Florian
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires, angels
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

onlyme wrote:Hi Florian,
Thanks 1ey
I had it done last year. My abilities were not as strong as they are now. I've noticed a significant increase in my communication with my spirits as my third eye is working a lot better. But keep in mind I did exercise my third eye before and after having this service done, your third eye is like any muscle in the body, it needs to be worked in order to develop. Hope that helps.

Kurioser&Kurioser
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: not sure yet

Florian wrote:
onlyme wrote:Hi Florian,
Thanks 1ey
I had it done last year. My abilities were not as strong as they are now. I've noticed a significant increase in my communication with my spirits as my third eye is working a lot better. But keep in mind I did exercise my third eye before and after having this service done, your third eye is like any muscle in the body, it needs to be worked in order to develop. Hope that helps.

Thanks Florian, that's very helpful. I've been thinking about surgery for some time. I wasn't sure if I should do lots of work on it first so I have at least partial abilities before I do it, or if it would be good for someone with almost no abilities. So looks like I should do more exercises before doing it.
Glad you have had such good results :)

Satan and Suns
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 356
Spelled Number: 234
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Royal Demon Goddess
My magical/paranormal name...: Akelta

Florian wrote:I got the Lord Uphir Third Eye Attunement, Activation and Cleanse and it has really helped my third eye. My abilities have grown and continue to develop really well. I highly recommend it.
Thank you so much Florian your kind words are very much appreciated 1hg

Akelta Wilde
Lover of Darkness and Night.
Mistress of Knowledge.
magnacharta
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 5
Zodiac:

anyone made purchase here?

usually how long they process order

Cheese Sandwitch
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: demons
Zodiac:

magnacharta wrote:anyone made purchase here?

usually how long they process order
It depends on what you are ordering. A custom demon can take up to 3 weeks because of the conjuring and binding process. if its something like a magickal or preconjured demon, usually those get sent within 7 days of payment. If its a ritual, that depends on what you want, how long the consultation takes, etc. Workings are scheduled in order they were received usually 10 days from payment. Readings take a while because they are very in depth and time consuming for Akelta and usually there is a waiting list as long as your arm because they are damn good. If you are ordering from the section that does wands, sigils, oleums and ritual items (the non spirited, non magickals) that can take a couple of weeks to reach you as we are out of Europe and generally there are two customs to go through which, we all know how snappy customs can be 1ex

Cloud nine gets all the publicity, but cloud eight actually is cheaper, less crowded, and has a better view.- George Carlin
In heaven all the interesting people are missing - Friederich Nietzche
All religions, arts and sciences are branches of the same tree.- Albert Einstein
Share small joys. Even if you cannot live like a wild animal, give up your fear of being happy- 3 of Chalices Ludy Lescot Tarot
"Cheese- milk's leap to immortality"-Clifton Fadiman
Hekhare
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Spiritual Mediumship
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Im just me No magickal name required
Zodiac:

I recently purchased the Lord Uphir Third Eye Attunement Activation and Cleanse, I understand these are busy Ladies, I will update on here when it's done and my spiritual seeing and growth

Ive Had Many Spirits Companions
They Come And Go 8*8
Hekhare
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

My Third eye Attunement activation started yesterday at 5 am uk time and I noticed no difference (I was at my work on a 12 hour shift from 7 am) but slowly as the day went on I started to feel washed out almost flu like with little energy so round about 3pm I decided on 2 cups of double strength coffee to get me through the remaining few hours and it worked Oe and I had a sore head .
So I realise that after this procedure it takes a couple of months for the third eye to repair but the early hours of this morning were really quite out there, my mind was alive with information seemingly coming from know where with quotes and ideas, I recently ordered a vampire from CH and as yet have not received any info on but the process has been done.
Well my new friend visited me showing me a big V and a love heart and instantly I new who it was, there is going to be a great lifelong friendship coming and has already started, it's a shame really that I never experienced this with humans per sae (oops on spelling) I also have a Banshee coming with an Elder Vampire sitting in the back ground just waiting.
Thank you CH for this opportunity to grow through your attunements and spells ile continuing purchasing when the purse allows
Brightest Blessings

They Come And Go 8*8
Hekhare
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

And thank you S&S (Akelta& Lord Uphir)

They Come And Go 8*8
Satan and Suns
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 356
Spelled Number: 234
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Royal Demon Goddess
My magical/paranormal name...: Akelta

Hekhare wrote:My Third eye Attunement activation started yesterday at 5 am uk time and I noticed no difference (I was at my work on a 12 hour shift from 7 am) but slowly as the day went on I started to feel washed out almost flu like with little energy so round about 3pm I decided on 2 cups of double strength coffee to get me through the remaining few hours and it worked Oe and I had a sore head .
So I realise that after this procedure it takes a couple of months for the third eye to repair but the early hours of this morning were really quite out there, my mind was alive with information seemingly coming from know where with quotes and ideas, I recently ordered a vampire from CH and as yet have not received any info on but the process has been done.
Well my new friend visited me showing me a big V and a love heart and instantly I new who it was, there is going to be a great lifelong friendship coming and has already started, it's a shame really that I never experienced this with humans per sae (oops on spelling) I also have a Banshee coming with an Elder Vampire sitting in the back ground just waiting.
Thank you CH for this opportunity to grow through your attunements and spells ile continuing purchasing when the purse allows
Brightest Blessings
Hekhare wrote:And thank you S&S (Akelta& Lord Uphir)
You are very welcome and thank you so much for your review :) It is amazing the individual results that everyone reports and experiences, thank you for sharing yours! I am excited for you and your journey with your new spirit companions :)

Akelta Wilde
Lover of Darkness and Night.
Mistress of Knowledge.

Return to “Seller Review”