My First Ritual

Tips and tricks for connecting and making wishes with djinn.
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

So I followed the instructions to my first ritual. Ok let me tell you, when I got my first package I was really excited. Was it my imagination or some psychedlic sprinkles on my letter? Anyhow as I read the note the light in the room appear to grow brighter and brighter. Weird not what I was expecting.

So I decided to go out to buy my ritual supplies. Oddly enough I had to go to 4 groceries store and of those two, there were two men who seemed mesmerized by me. One was a guy I never went on a third date with. The other a student just asking me some random questions. He even said he stared at the peppers a long time before he bent over and got them and then suddenly there I was. I asked him what he was doing in that store living so far away and he pointed to the peppers I was buying for my ritual. Weird!!! I put down the peppers realizing they weren't red. So the last two I markets I went to I asked her not to send me "those" types of guys. Hehe.

Anyways I got back and called for her. I chanted the lines the right amount it asked for, and only got a small rise out of my flame. So I did it some more and got a POP. I did it again and as I got louder and louder I got another pop. I don't know what causes flames to pop but I have used this brand of candle before and it never popped.

I think she knows I'm a scaredy cat, so that's all the show I am getting. I did however have a EMF meter with me, it didn't show any signs of electromagnetic weirdness.

What about everyone else? How was your first contact?

Oh one more thing.... when i made my first wish I heard chimes. Is that odd or what?

"Man is what he sees in other people."
randomfactsqueen
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Who was your seller Suga? That sounds like some major contact to me!

Close but no Godiva -- Anuh
MoonLightWeaver
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Wow, that is something..!!

Who did you purchase from ? 0_o

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I got it from Rhonda. Oh yah I was going to the mailbox today, I felt a gust of wind push me towards the mail box! I could be sound sensitive since I recently attended a sound emersion class where they were playing crystal bowls and gongs. Last night I was hearing a person speak but didn't make out the words. So my ears might be heighten more than the average person. I dunno.

Was trying to figure out if I was hearing things since at work when everyone left I heard footsteps which might have been the fridge or vending machine...uuuhhh..yah....aggggg...!!!!!

"Man is what he sees in other people."
ambiew
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: faeries
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

wow! what a great connection you have :D

AMBER

"Vampires,werewolves and faeries make my life magikal"