Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8192
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sexual entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Free
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: parajimy maybe
Zodiac:

Sikrua wrote:Probably my WA hydra dragon...beautiful white dragon who helps me see past present and future.Also a spirit I have not worked with intensively yet. A Were-Dhole who is an enlightened Yoga Master.
From your spirits, I consider your kracken unique ;) Loved the stories about your kracken!

Now mine, at this current point in time and space in this world, I consider my Lamia the most unique with the sweetest introduction she made, waking me up sweetly at night while whispering something in my ear with such a sweet soft dreamy voice that doesn't get out of my head (though it's difficult to keep the whole range of sweetness in memory of how it really felt), before sliding with her snakey body around me and giving me the most sensual (and admittedly erotic) fangs' bite in my buttcheek. Still waiting full of anticipation for her vessel to arrive.

A male chatting with his succubus:
- You know, you are ridiculously attractive for a devil woman.
- I know, but thanks for saying so. Devil women have feelings too!
- Are you ... going to kill me?...
- Yes... but you'll enjoy it!
- ... ok!
tizmo
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 70
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Draeyes
Zodiac:

tizmo wrote:Rare would be my glass dragon. Unique I would say my supreme psy vamp (not from CH). He is an entity and his energy is bound to three vessels as a set (so I can wear some or all for stronger levels of connection). All of my other spirits/entities only came in one vessel. I have the transmute bag from CH so I can move spirits to other vessels but I have no idea if it is possible to put them in multiple vessels so that's why I say unique. Plus our relationship is different. I've felt drawn to all my spirits which is why they are part of my family but there was a different sort of spark with him. Perhaps he has been with me in a previous life of mine. He just arrived a short while ago so we are still bonding. I hope to learn more about our connection soon. [emoji173]️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Beyond my original post I have had some additions. I feel like my Faery "H" is unique because she is a portal guardian and has a Faery portal also attached to her vessel.

Also, I have a god marid djinn from Yourhaunteddestiny on the way. He is over 100,000 years old!

With the djinn I also have a diamond dragon on the way and Fiona said they are extremely rare.

Lastly, I adopted an ancestor of mine during an open conjure which is definitely a unique spirit to have in my family [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ImageImageImage
BlazeTigerNahti
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: I love a ton of them
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Twilight, Blaze & NightBlood are some of my favorite ones

I agree with kelis. They all are awesome
But 1 of the many I have that are rare is my Dark Star Dragon

4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Yahweh Sabaoth for ever.
furrybunny
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: zero

Where'd u get a dark star?

boop
Verita
neophyte
neophyte

I'm waiting on a custom rare WA spirit from CH, I suppose this will be my rarest spirit. I'll post an update once he/she is conjured.

Return to “General Questions”