Site Admin
Site Admin
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

On the homepage of CreepyHollows.com there is now a line that tells you the historical, famous or interesting people who passed on that day. We encourage this to be a catalyst for those of you interested to try contacting those departed on that day! We are going to be offering to do group seances where everyone tries to channel the person at the same time, we will be doing these at 11pm EST.

How? You join by finding quiet space where you can be undisturbed while trying to channel. Be in a comfortable position, light candles, incense or play music if it helps you get into the mood. Loosely concentrate on the person you are trying to connect with and allow your energy to be released from within you and surround you. Open yourself to contact in a positive manner. When it is a group effort we will be sending energy along with yours and the group effort will help boost channeling. Even if there are times we can't participate certainly forum members can do these together as well.

You won't always hear their voice or have them appear to you in vision. Sometimes it is just channeling feelings, tidbits of emotion & memories. Any feedback is good feedback and we'll share everything with each other here!
De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Rain
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Very cool Magnolia!! :thumbup:

I look forward to trying this out. Will there be days set for this? Or just any day that is listed with a person there. :?
My destiny is to know what I don't know
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin

We are setting up specific dates for group efforts. There will be someone listed there every, single day. It just depends on whether or not its someone you want to work with. Then we can all do a joint seance and come back here & share what feelings, visions, etc we experienced!
De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Rain
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Great I love it! :thumbup:

I would think that this would be a great way to try out different items we have to help, like a contact the dead item or energy booster etc.
My destiny is to know what I don't know
MysticStar
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 90
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: unsure
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Hi Magnolia and Ash :wave:
I know his Anniversary of his Passing was April 10th, but was hoping maybe sometime, maybe next year...
that we could do Sam Kinison. :hug:
Lately, he has been on my mind alot..for some reason..
“It's easy to look at people and make quick judgments about them, their present and their past, but you'd be amazed at the pain and tears a single smile hides. What a person shows to the world is only one tiny facet of the iceberg hidden from sight. And more often then not, it's lined with cracks and scars that go all the way to the foundation of their soul.”

Psychic/Medium
ladyevelyn77
venerated member
venerated member

Okay, I have some questions. The seances, are you calling up energies from when they were alive, or are you actually calling the spirit to come talk to you? I read some of them. Some have images from when they were alive, then we have Mark Twain who is actually commenting on the conditions and direction our country is going. So what exactly is going on?
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin

You are inviting whatever form the person chooses to make available to you and that you are capable of connecting with. In some instances it is just their residual energy, connecting to the energy left behind and in some cases it is the actual spirit of the person you are communicating with and they can choose to actually interact with you or they may choose to just reveal themselves to you through visions or words in thought.
De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER

Return to “Group Work: Seances , Readings & Fun”